first day back

~Ross~

I pulled my mate into a hug as she sat up. “Ross.” Her voice came out in a whisper. She hasn’t talked in a year to me. I loved hearing anything from her right now even if it could have been bad. I slowly let her go and pulled her lips against mine. She kissed back instantly. As I kissed my mate my hand touched the side of her face, her soft skin, she did the same to me as she held my face against hers. Slowly we pulled away only to kiss again. As I kissed her she didn’t argue I haven’t kissed her in a year and three months, I haven’t touched her in a year and three months.

I continued to kiss her then I slowly pulled away from those tantilizing lips. She smiled and I pulled her against me into another hug. “I missed you.” I whispered so only she could hear. I puled back and she looked around at eveyr one. “thank you.” The vampire and her mate wakled to the door and said “goodbye.” With a hiss. Stupid blood bitch. Shay nodded and Page walked up saying “good to finally be able to hug you Shay.” They hugged and slowly every one walked up hugging my mate. I just stayed by her side.

Samuel shook her hand and she stated “thank you, all of you. I really appreciate what you did for me.” They nodded and Coral asked “so do you know what you are now?” she nodded and I pulled Shay against my chest saying “she’s my mate and that’s all I need to know for now. I rather see her eat and drink before talk.” She smiled up at me and nodded. We all walked to the pack house and I sat at the dinning room table I pulled Shay into my lap. I didn’t want to let her go just yet. I knew she didn’t mind cause she stayed by me and leaned on me.

We all sat down and got some food. As I ate I kept my eyes on Shay making sure she ate. “so what was it like?” Samuel asked he had that damn book under his arm. “it was scary.” She stated I squeezed her thigh in comfort. She smiled back at me and placed her hand on my forearm. “first I was surrounded by nothing but the dark, then I was running down a long hall with no end. I could hear every going on but I couldn’t wake up and when I finally got out I was that ghost like person.” They all looked sad and she said “don’t you dare pitty me!” I smirked she still was that fireball mate I loved. “I had to go through that to know what I was but I wasn’t counting on dieing.” I stiffened and I knew she felt it. “Ross it wasn’t your fault.” I didn’t look at her then I felt her soft hand on my chin she lifted it up to have me look at her.

~Shay~

I knew Ross was blaming himself for what happened. He blamed himself for me almost dying. He pulled his face away from my hand and looked down to the table. I isghed and let it go then I turned to the others at the table. “how long was I out?” I asked Aray was the first to speak. “a year and three months.” I was shocked I was out that long. Ross looked like he didn’t do anything but stya by my side. Aray then said “Shay maybe you should go get cleaned up?” I nodded nad Ross followed me. I walked into our room and heard the door shut behind me. “I’ve missed you.” He whispered in my ear as his hand wound themselves around my waist and grasped the cloth. “Ross I need to take a shower.” I stated.

I felt his lips against mine neck. “so do I.” he replied as his lips ran down my neck. He hasn’t touched his mate in a year and three months I coulnd’t just expect this not to happen. Ross spun me around and pushed me against the bathroom door. “Ross.” He smirked against my lips and said “no I need you.” I smiled and let him do as he wanted. He pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. I turned to my mate as he pulled off his shirt and threw it in a corner. He walked up to me and pulled off my shirt.

He kissed down my neck and slide the bra straps down as well. I felt his hands run down my arms and to my jeans. He undid them and pushed them down a bit. He pulled my lips to his again and took my hands placing them on his jeans. “please.” He begged I smield in the kiss “alright.” I undid his jeans and pushed them down they fell to the ground and he stepped out of them. I felt his hands grasped my waist then I was in the air with my legs around his waist. His hands pulled at my jeans and soon they were gone then my bra. I pushed his boxers down as well. We were standing in the bathroom no clothes I started my shower. Ross came up behind me running his hands along my skin his lips ran along my shoulder to my neck. He licked my shoulder where his mark was. I stepped into the shower with Ross following. “I’ve missed you.” He whispered.