WANT YOU BACK

~Ross~

As soon as class ended I watched as my goddess of a mate ran out the room and looked around the hall. “ARAY!!” she shouted and took off. My heart felt like it was shattering into pieces. I couldn’t believe my mate after three years came back looking like that she was totally different her eyes of man her eyes…. I could stare into them forever. Another jolt of pain. I growled and got up. My wolf was howling in pain from the bond shattering to pieces. She went threw this? How did she survive. I walked down the hall still in pain seeing my mate chatting with some black dick mother fucker had his arm around her shoulders. I growled and almost every one got out of my way instantly.

She was mine! I was not letting a mate like her go. This bond was going to be restored one way or another. As I took a deep breath I muttered under my breath “I accept Shay Mathews as my mate.” The pain subsided and I sighed she wouldn’t know until I mated her but now I would feel all of her strongest emotions. My wolf was whimpering from her words still. She wouldn’t know I accepted her until I either kissed her or had her in my bed and I swore that wasn’t far away. That hot ass was mine! I walked after her as my beta Jet walked over. “dude you see the new hot chick in school man she’s FINNNNEEEE!” I growled that was my mate.

He stepped back and I stated “it’s Shay.” He gasped. “the luna you rej-.” I growled at him and he stopped talking. “I accepted her just now for your information.” He nodded and backed away “man if you accepted her then shouldn’t she be drawn to you?” I sighed and ran a hand threw my black hair “no she accepted my rejection.” He chuckled and said “wow… your screwed.” He stated and ran down the hall. I’m not the kindest alpha but I am one of the strongest.

I walked to my next class and looked out the window I saw Shay sitting at a table with the same black guy at shifter senses class. They weren’t even listening they were playing paper football. I growled that male was going to get in my way of my mate. Was he even in Rust’s pack? I growled more as he put an arm across the table and touched her hand she laughed and he smiled. This was going to be hard but she was MINE I will get her back!

~Shay~

I shot the paper foot ball and hit Aray right between the eyes. “OHHH GOOOAAALLLLL” he hit my arm and I pinched him. He looked like a puppy scolded rubbing where I pinched him. “bitch.” He stated I rolled my eyes. “ok come up with something better Dick.” He glared and I laughed at his pathetic atempt to hide his smile.

{author's note: ok i get alot of comments on the 'black dick' and the 'black guy' sorry to say but I'm not changing my story and I appologize if any reader takes offence to this. but it's not changing. Ross doesn't know Aray or his name and Aray is a black guy/ african american. so yeah Ross is mad and cursing him out. sorry for any offence but it's just a story.}