lets play a game

~Logan~

I sat with my pals waiting for the bell after shifting class I saw Ross growling in the direction of Shay, Aray, and Mark. I smirked the ass was jealous of two guys talking to his mate oh this was going to be fun. I was going to screw with this ass for ever rejecting a member of my pack. I got off the bleachers and turned to my pals. “who wants to screw with ass alpha?” I asked they all smirked. This was going to be goood.

~Shay~

Aray went to class as did Mark. I had a free period so I was sitting in the library by myself I saw Ross a few tables down watching me. Creep much? I was reading a nice book when I heard the four empty chair around me scrape against the floor. “hey hottie.” One voice stated I looked up seeing Logan and some of his friends. “alright I’ll bite what’s going on?” I asked Logan glanced to his left meaning behind him. I noticed Ross starting to shake in anger. I raised a brow at the guys. “we want to mess with the ass alpha so were going to hit on you.” Ash the beta stated with a smile. The rest nodded they were talking to low for anyone else to hear. I smield and giggled.

“So I’m the new keep away toy?” I asked they always played keep away against one person I guess it was Ross’s turn this year. They smiled and Logan said “if your up for it?” I nodded and said “sure.” They smiled and Ash went around the table sitting by me and whispering in my ear things like. “just giggle and smile as I whisper ok?” I giggled and saw Ross shaking more. Ash ran his arm up my side and I giggled some more. Then Logan left with the other guys as if nothing was wrong. “were each going to hit on you when he’s around to see how far we can push him.” He whispered and I smiled. As he whispered his plan in my ear I noticed Ross was clutching the table with a pissed look on his face like a five year old who was told no cookies for him.

Ash then got up saying “shall we?” I took his hand saying “you sure about this?” he smiled and stated “it only hurts once.” That sent Ross over and he lunged across the table towards Ash who dodged and pulled me out the library door and locked then behind us. “YOU MOTHER! DON’T YOU TOUCH HER!” Ross was roaring in the library at the door. “sorry man she’s up for grabs!” Ash stated and we ran away. Oh man this year just got more exciting!