the mystery scent

I sat in class as Ross sat by me arms crossed he looked tensed. Something was up with him. I looked out the window when he said “you coming to the pack meeting?” I glanced at him. “yeah.” I replied. “can I sak you a favor?” he stated I turned to look fully at him. “can you stay by my guys?” he continued he was pleading me with his eyes. He wanted me safe with other alpha’s around.

“no.” I answered even though it was cute the way he was pleading. “then stay by Logan please?” he tried again “I’ll be fine worry about yourself.” He smirked and said “I’m an alpha whose trying to win his mate back I’m in my own deep shit.” I smiled and I saw his face light up. Yeah I smiled at what he said. The bell rang and I saw Aray in the hall sniffing the ground on his hands and knees. “you look like a freak.” I stated he looked up at me saying “she was here!” he took a deep sniff “yep definitely here.” Then he crawled down the hall tracking this mysterious scent.

I rolled my eyes wow when did my friend get so weird? I sighed and walked the way Aray went I saw him at a locker sniffing it. “this is her locker.” I held in my laugh. He was so weird. “do all lone wolves snif things?” I asked he snapped his head to me and said “no! we just track things.” I nodded and said “so they do sniff things.” Aray went back to tracking the scent. I followed him as he did so.  Then I turned right heading to Kira’s class. She walked over and we walked away. “IT’S BACK!!” Aray screamed like a lunatic.

I rolled my eyes and Kira tried to look back. “just keep walking Kira. Just keep walking!”she laughed and we walked away from Aray. I walked down the hall pulling Kira along until she said her class was here. I let her go and she waved saying “I’ll see you at lunch.” I nodded and she smiled.

~Kira~

I didn’t want to tell Shay but I helped her last night for two reasons. One she had the scent of my mate on her and two she was my future luna if any one could help me she could. I sat in my class as I heard sniffing in the hall. “where is this scent coming from god!” I heard a male voice shout. The teacher walked out into the hall and shouted “get to class!” the guy ran off shouting “Where is my angel!!” I laughed at his goofieness.

This day was going to get more and more halirous I could just tell. I couldn’t wait for lunch with my future Luna and her friend. She said I would meet him then I prayed he was the sensational scent that was on her clothing. I could tell they weren’t mated or sleeping together the scent wasn’t inbeded into her just laying on her clothes meaning he was around her a lot. I was thankful for that I prayed I would meet him soon. Hopefully at lunch.