almost there

~Shay~

I sat on the bleachers humming to myself. Ross was turning into a really sweet guy but he still had some work to do. I kept humming as I noticed some wolves running the track then I hear the faint strumming of a guitar. I looked up seeing Ross walking up to me. He was playing the music to the song I was humming. So I began to sing. [author’s note: if the video doesn’t work go on youtube and type in Crazy/ drive me crazy by glee that’s how they looked and sang. Thank you]

“ Baby, I'm so into you,  You got that somethin, what can I do,  Baby, you spin me around, The Earth is movin, but I can't feel the ground.” He walked up to me and I started walking up the bleachers. He smiled and took lead walking up the bleacher benches. He began to sing “Oh That kinda lovin',  Turns a man to a slave, That kinda lovin', Sends a man right to his grave.” I smiled and he cut off my walking up. I smiled and started walking to my right along the benches. He joined me in the chours of the song “ You know I'm crazy,  crazy, crazy for you baby,  crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby.” He kept looking into my eyes so I knew he was singing from the heart. He was walking backwards singing. I turned with a smile as I started walking away from him. He followed “ Tell Me, you're so into me, That i'm the only one you will see.”

I smiled and bit my bottom lip as he sang he had a beuatiful voice. I turned and started singing as I walked backwards “Tell me, i'm not in the blue…” Ross joined singing “Oooh” I continued “That i'm not wastin, my feelings on you.” He strumed harder singing “Every time I look at you.” I joined him this time nad I noticed a buch of shifters were watching us. “ My heart is jumpin, what can I do?  You drive me crazy.”  He sang “Crazy” as I sang  “I just cant sleep.” Then we joined together again “Crazy I'm in too deep,  You know I'm crazy.” We were face to face now. Ross “Crazy” I smield as I sang “but it feels alright” the last verse we sang together “Baby Thinkin of you keeps me up all night, You know I'm crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby,  crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby.” I sat down and he joined me. This time I was looking into his eyes and at his lips. I smiled and he smirked back at me.

I had to say he was cute but not falling for the lovey dovy shit. I pushed him as he fell off the bleachers and onto the floor. “nice try Ross.” I stated and walked away. He hit his head back and groaned.I walked down the stairs and I heard someone following “what Ross?” I asked he smield and handed the guitar to a pack mate. “um can I take you out tonight??” I smirked and said “I don’t think so.” He grumbled and hit one of his friends shouting “you suck your plan totally failed!” I held in my laugh as I walked away actually his plan totoally worked but Ross still has to work for my heart.

I saw Aray in the crowd of shifters with Kira smiling. I walked into the school shaking my head. Man that boy was really trying hard to get on my good side. I smiled and sat at my next class. I watched the pack talking. I looked out the window and saw Ross punching a tree frustrated. As he punched a tree I watched as Anna walked over to him nad wrapped her arms around. Him from behind it hurt seeing that but he was not my offical mate not yet anyway if she wanted him he could have her. He turned and pushed her away I sighed but she went right back into his arms and kissed him. My wolf growled out as I let her. I got up and stormed out of the school fuck him!

[authors note: so the link won't post but I'll put it on here for you instead it you type it in the search bar it shoudl work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YwPv0tUFf4 enjoy!]