control

~Ross~

It’s been another month since the death of my Ex-Beta and well I’ve gotten my second chance with Shay were dating now. I’m acting more like myself but not too much Shay seems happy again. I know she misses her parents but I can’t bring them back if I could I would. I sat at the cafeteria table with Shay my arm was resting on her thigh as I chatted with some friends. We haven’t mated yet but Shay said she wanted to take it slow so were just dating. “So the east side is clear for now.” A wolf of ours Jake stated. I nodded and said “good no more surprises.” He nodded we didn’t want any more wolves like Jet getting in. Logan was kissing Cleo across from me as Aray was nuzzling Kira’s neck. I was jealous of them my mate had me on a short leash but I was working my way up. Shay placed her hand on mine and I turned to her. She leaned in and we kissed. As we kissed I deepened it just a bit and we continued to kiss. Shay’s soft hand went to the back of my head pulling me closer. This kiss told me we were going up a step we were making out when I heard a giggle. We ignored it and continued to kiss.

~Aray~

I smirked seeing Shay and Ross making out. I knew if we were kissing she would. She wasn’t really testing Ross anymore he gained her trust she was more of letting him have control without him knowing it. Cleo giggled but those two just kept kissing. I knew if they didn’t stop Ross would lose control and mount Shay in front of us and I didn’t want to see that. I let them go for a bit longer. Ross grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap so she was flush against him. I rolled my eyes and Kira held in her laugh. I laced my fingers with hers and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me then Cleo shouted “HEY! Take a breath!” Shay and Ross slowly pulled away from each other. I chuckled and Ross leaned his forehead against hers. They were panting for breath.

Shay smiled and said “you really can kiss there Ross.” He chuckled and said “you two.” Then they started kissing again. I rolled my eyes and said “you start undressing her and I’m outta here!” I shouted they pulled apart and Shay got off his lap. Ross had her pressed against his side kissing her neck. I rolled my eyes he was horny because his mate was unmarked and unclaimed. Shay leaned her head into it and closed her eyes. Yep her wolf was reacting to its mates touch. I guess Shay finally accepted her mate. The bell rang and Ross growled I laughed and we all got up leaving except those two.

~Shay~

Yea it’s true I accepted Ross now. He’s my mate and he turned out to be a good guy but don’t get me wrong he’s still hanging by a sting and he’ll be there for the rest of his life. I went to get up from the lunch table but his hands were on my legs holding me down. “Ross?” I questioned he looked up at me and I saw the black lusting eyes of a male wolf. Oh shit I forgot. Males need to claim their mates when they meet or the lust sets in and Ross fought it for me. I had to let him mark me before too long or he would claim me without my consent when the lust took over him. He took a deep breath and asked “soon?” I nodded and kissed him. “soon.” His eyes slowly faded back and he got up. “Good I can’t fight it much longer.” I nodded and took his hand. We walked down the hall and he asked “within this month?” I nodded again and he sighed. “Ok.” We walked to class and I kissed him before I was about to go in. Ross pushed me against the door frame kissing me deeply. I have to say he is a really good kisser. He ran his hands down my sides and I noticed his eyes were black again. Shit. I pulled back saying “Ross control.” He calmed himself and nodded before walking away.

~???~

Jet has yet to return and the boss was furious it’s been a month. Where was he? The team he went with came back saying something about leaving him behind. “Faith!” the boss boomed. I shivered that bitch scared the shit out of me! I watched as Faith the red head with blue eyes walked into the room. I was a regular guard in the main room. “Jet has failed me. Go take your team and killed the bitch. Bring her head back to me!” Faith nodded and glanced at me with a sickly smirk. I shivered creepy! She turned leaving just like that without a word she never said anything just did what she was told. Fucking creepy! She was fucking creepy. I glanced at a fellow guard he looked just as scared as I was. Good I wasn’t the only one.

[Author’s note: thanks for reading so far guys and I know you’re probably curious to a lot of things but I need a vote on one thing! A lemon! Should I fully write it out or just skip that part post a comment to let me know what you think I should do. Thank you and enjoy the story.]