Magical Transformation (KTH x...

Od Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... Viac

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-81

97 11 5
Od Btsffswriter

Long Ass Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

"Then why did you kidnap me?" I asked as she chuckled, "Are you an s-sasaeng?" I asked, "You've got brains girl, yes I'm," She said as I widened my eyes.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

I went to the company again, I went near the manager, "I want to know who is Y/n most close with?" I asked him, "Well she is close with her members," He said, "Other than her members?" I asked, "Y/n is very close with BTS, they treat her like their own," He said, "Thanks for the information," I said, "I want to talk with the members of Rainbow girls and BTS," I said as he nodded.

I went to the practice room where Rainbow girls were practicing.

They saw me, they were having their break, "Officer, is there any information about Y/n?" EunJi asked as I shook my head. "Well do you know Y/n's Social media accounts," I asked them, "Umm well, we all have an account in Instagram, Twitter, Weverse, Facebook, Vlive, Snapchat, Kakao Talk, and Weibo, even Y/n had an account in all these social media platforms," EunJi said.

"I need all her social media accounts," I said as she nodded and gave me all her social media accounts.

"Well Y/n once mentioned that she had another account in Instagram, which she doesn't use much now, but before debuting as an idol, she used to use that account," EunJi said, "Give me that account," I asked, "I'm sorry to say this mam, but I don't have it, we were just talking casually when she mentioned about that, I never asked her nor did she give me her account, but I guess, BTS knows about it," EunJi said as I nodded and went to BTS.

BTS was in the other practice room, so I came into the room, "MinJoon Mam? did you get any information about Y/n?" RM asked, "Well, I came here to ask you Y/n's Insta acc," I said, "Insta? but why?" RM asked, "Will be needing it for investigation," I said as he nodded.

"I want Y/n another Insta acc which she used to use before debut," I said, "Oh, yeah, wait for a second.......yes this is the one," He said showing me his phone.

"Ok thank you so much," I said and was about to go out...

"Mam, any information about Y/n?" He asked, "Well Y/n is kidnapped, either the kidnapper kidnapped her for money, or the kidnapper is a sasaeng or a hater," I said as he nodded.

I went back to the police station.

~~~~

"Sir here is Y/n's account, all her accounts in social media," I said, "Call a professional hacker and ask him to hack all her social media platforms," He said as I nodded.

~~~~

The hacker took some time to hack hr accounts, but finally he did hack all her accounts, as we started examining her accounts, any cyber-bullying, any clue but we couldn't find any.

We had checked all her accounts and now her last account which she used before her debut was still remaining.

I thought we wouldn't find any clue from that too, but we found something, we were reading all chats between Y/n and other people, we couldn't understand some chats as she talked to them in her native language so we had to hire a translator.

She didn't have many friends here either, just her school friends, best and close friends that's all.

We were reading all her chats and then came this account with whom she last chatted 2 years before.

We started seeing her chats too, "Wait, this account seems familiar right," DongJun sir said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Read more chats, find her name, maybe she said her name and age, see more," He said as I checked her chats.

"According to the chats, her name is F/n, and her age is 16," I said, "This account seems so familiar to me, why can't I remember it," Sir said while rubbing his temples.

I too looked at the account id, trying to remember something, and that's when my bulb lit up.

"Sir this account id name matches with that another acc," I said, "Explain well," Sir said.

"Sir do you remember a year before a girl named Daehyun complained that she was being cyberbullied, by such a similar account, she even said that she blocked that account, but that account hacked Daehyun's account and continued bullying her," I said as he nodded.

"So we tracked that account's IP address and tried to catch the culprit, but she escaped, and till now we couldn't catch the culprit," I said as he nodded.

"And from that day on, Daehyun also never came back, so we discontinued that case," I said as he nodded.

"Strange, Daehyun never came back," He said and looked at the hacker, "Track down the IP address of this account, I have a strong feeling that this and that account will have the same IP address," Sir said as the hacker nodded.

~~~~

Y/n Pov

"So, you are my sasaeng?" I asked as she smirked, "Yeah," She said. "At least say me who are you?" I asked as she took out her phone and showed me something.

It was an Insta chat, She was chatting with me, my old Insta account which I used to use before debut.

I looked at her id, and widened my eyes, "These chats are of me and F/n," I said as she smirked, "Wait so you're F/n?" I asked as she smirked evilly, "I said right Y/n, we will meet one day for sure," She said while that smirk never left her face.

"How could you? I trusted you," I said while gritting my teeth, "So you getting selected in Cube Entertainment is a lie?" I asked as she nodded, "Yup, you've got good brains," She said as I still glared at her.

"L.E.A.V.E  M.E," I said, "I did not kidnap you so I could leave you," She said while coming towards me, "Well I've said enough about me, I'll go now," She whispered near my ear lobe and kissed me on my cheek, which made me grit my teeth even more, she stood up, "I'll send someone to give you food, do you need me to feed you?" She playfully asked as I turned to another side, she chuckled before finally leaving.

Soon a man, maybe a few years elder than me, came to me with a cute smile on his face, he sat down, "Sorry," He muttered, I looked at him, he oddly looked so familiar, "Sorry for what?" I asked, "Sorry for kidnapping you," He said as I scoffed, "So you're that lady, that's why I felt something weird that day," I said as he looked down.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry," He said as I sighed, "Just go away," I said annoyingly, "But-" "Didn't she say to go away Jihyun?" We both heard a voice, she was there, that betrayer F/n.

"I'll feed her, you can go and mind your business," She said while pushing him away, "But sis, I was just-" "Get out!," She cut him off as he sighed before leaving the room.

The fuck, SIS!!!! THEY ARE SIBLINGS???

She shut the door, as a fear grew inside me.

What if she harms me?

She came near me and stroked my hair, "I really Love YOU A LOT," She said.

SHE IS A LESBIAN?????

MinJoon Pov

The hacker finally tracked the IP address, "Sir you were right, both the addresses did match," I said as the sir nodded.

"According to the chats here, she said she got selected in Cube entertainment, go and ask whether they selected any girl called F/n 2 years before in their company," He said as I nodded.

I made my way towards the Cube entertainment.

~~~

"No, 2 years before we did not select any girl called F/n in our company," The manager said, "Are you sure?" I said, "Mam, 2 years ago we did not take any trainee in, cuz 2 years ago we canceled the auditions and then the next auditions were taken the next year," He said as I nodded.

I went out of the company, as I called DongJun sir, "Sir, this F/n lied, she wasn't selected in Cube entertainment," I said, "As I guessed," He said.

"Wait there, I'll come there and we'll head to that IP address," He said, "Okay sir," I said and cut the call.

~~~

Soon DongJun sir and some other officers came as I get inside the car.

We head to that IP address, We got out of the car as we reached that mansion, and went near the door.

We all positioned ourselves, I signalled some men to go and hide in the backyard of that mansion, so if by chance that person tries to run away through the backdoor he/she will be caught by our men.

I and sir kept our guns in the waist, so we could be ready to attack anytime.

I rang the doorbell, as I kept my one hand in my waist, to get ready with my attack if that person tries to attack us.

The door soon opened, "Yes who are you?" The lady asked us, "We are from the Police," Sir said, "Police?" The lady asked again as we nodded, "But why is the police here?" She asked, "We are investigating a case, and we tracked the IP address and it showed us this house," I said.

"But I never did a crime," She said, "That's what every criminal says," I said, "We need to check your house and your device," I said as she nodded and moved aside.

I found a computer in the corner, as I opened the computer, the IP address was the same, "Is this your computer?" I asked, "Yes," She said, "Do you use it often?" I asked her, "Nope, actually this computer was just bought so I could video call my son who is in the USA," She said.

"Do you have an account on Instagram?" I asked her as she furrowed her eyebrows, "What is Instagram?" She asked, she was an old lady after all, "A social media platform," I said, "Sorry, but I don't know much about technology, I just use this computer for the video call," She said as I nodded.

We went out and signalled our other men to come out.

"Sir, this lady doesn't even know what is Instagram, it's quite impossible for her to cyberbully, judging her by looks she looks like a normal old woman without any criminal record," I said. "In this field, we don't judge people through their looks, but by their blunders," Sir said as I nodded.

He then looked at one of our men, "Observe this woman, and report me her every move, what she's doing and all,?" Sir said as the man nodded.

~~~~

"Sir what if that woman is innocent?" I asked sir in his cabin, "Then I'll have to check her computer again," He said, "Her computer must be hacked if she's innocent, and the hacker is cyberbullying others through her hacked computer then," Sir said as I was amused.

"Sir you're really great," I said as he smiled, "I know," He replied.

~~~

2 days later

Taehyung Pov

It has been 4 days since Y/n is missing, I don't know what happened to her, the police are still finding clues about her, I don't how Y/n is, I get many bad vibes about her.

No, I've to stay positive, yes think positive.

~~~~

JiHoon Pov ( One of the men in Police)

It has been 2 days since I'm observing that woman, I did not find anything suspicious about her, but I found something suspicious about her maid, when the woman went out for groceries the maid looked at the woman until she is gone and closed the door.

I went to the mansion and peeked inside it through the window, I saw that maid doing something in that woman's computer, wait she was using Insta, I looked at her more closely and she was texting someone, I couldn't see who it was, but I was sure it must be that account only whom she was texting.

I quickly called DongJun sir.

OTP

Hello sir, I found something fishy here

What is it? did you find any clue?

Sir, I feel suspicious about the maid working for the woman

What suspicion do you have on her?

Well, sir, I think the woman is innocent, the maid is up to something

Okay ,I and my team will come there soon

Okay sir

Call End

~~~

Soon they arrived at the mansion, as some of the men took their positions in the backyard, some, MinJoon took her position beside the door, everyone ready with their guns.

DongJun sir finally rang the bell, I saw the maid get tense up, and she immediately shut down the computer and ran towards the door.

She finally opened the door, as everyone pointed their gun at her, she tensed up, "What are you all doing?" She asked, "Catching the culprit," Sir said as he signalled me to come out, she saw me and widened her eyes as she understood that I'd been observing her.

"It's better to confess the truth, or MinJoon will use her ways to make you spill out the truth," He said as I and MinJoon smirked.

"I-I'll say you everything," She confessed.

Easy to handle.

MinJoon came forward and handcuffed her hands and we took her to the police station.

~~~~

MinJoon Pov

"So say me from the start, why did you message Y/n in Insta?" I asked her, "No it was not me, our boss messaged her," She said, "Boss? who is your boss?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I've never met her, I was just asked to hack the computer," She said, "See lady, spill out the truth before I use the harsh way," I said.

"I'm saying the truth, I can give you the number of the man who assigned this task to me," She said, "Give me," I said as she took out her phone and gave me his number.

I dialled the number and called it

The number you're trying to call is invalid, please check the number and try again

I glared at her, "The number is invalid, spill the truth out," I demanded as she flinched, "That's all I know, I'm saying the truth," She said.

I sighed, "Can you make the sketch of the person who asked you to do this?" I asked her as she nodded, I sighed in relief.

"I'll send an artist, I need that sketch by today itself," I said as she nodded in fear, I went out of the locker.

"Any information about her?" DongJun sir asked me, "She can only give us a sketch of the one who gave her this work," I said.

"It's okay, we are finally getting a clue," He said as I nodded.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

It's the first time I wrote a chapter with 2k words.

Well, 2k words chapter for 2k views, thanks for the reads, my book already has 2k reads now, T-T I'm blessed.

Thanks for reading this Chapter, and yeah I finally revealed that suspicious character which wasn't Aera but F/n, and if you don't remember F/n then let me remind you all F/n was your online friend in Insta from foreign, and I already mentioned F/n in the first Chapters itself. I love giving Twists tho, I'm ur author after all *hair flick*

Well do vote for this Chapter if you liked it

Bye Bye<3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.3K 341 22
yn is a pharmacist and having a own pharmacy store......she don't have anyone in this world..... she is cold person,anger issues, bold girl,brave gir...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3K 487 31
"what can I assist you with Mr. Kim?" You are asked to assist the worlds biggest boy band. You don't know much about them since you don't really list...
4.9K 338 19
"So there's no mistaking where we are?" Peter murmured. Edmund shook his head a little, turning slowly back to the Kingdom. "No mistaking it no." He...