Magical Transformation (KTH x...

Bởi Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... Xem Thêm

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-80

83 11 3
Bởi Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes just to close them back, I opened my eyes again, I was in a dark room, and I was placed on a bed. I looked here and there, I was in an unfamiliar room, I was feeling so weak, my head paining a lot, I tried to remember what happened, that lady........ autograph....... handkerchief.......I blacked out.

Where am I?

"Hello is somebody there?" I shouted with the energy I have, "Is anybody there?" I asked again, just then someone opened the door of the room, it was a lady, I couldn't see her face still.

"Who are you? and why am I here?" I asked her as she chuckled, "Y/n, we've a lot to catch up, I've met you after a long time," She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who are you?" I asked again.

After 2 Days

DongJun Pov (Officer)

I got the results of the fingerprints, "Sir, we've found totally 20 different fingerprints in the washroom, some may even have vanished because of water, but we found only 2 fingerprints on the window," He said as I took the file from him.

"These fingerprints of the window can be of those 2 ladies Y/n and the 3rd suspicious lady who had entered the washroom," He said as I nodded still looking at the file. "Thank you, you may leave now," I said as he nodded.

MinJoon Pov

I went to the company to get some personal details about Y/n and her family.

~~~

"Y/n is actually an Indian, and her parents live in India, I have her dad's number, I can give you if you want," the Manager said as I nodded, "Give me his number," I said as he nodded and gave me his number.

I dialed the number and called it

OTP

Hello, is this Y/n's dad?

Yes, and who are you?

I'm inspector MinJoon speaking from South Korea

Hmm yes.....

Your daughter Y/n is missing since day-before-yesterday

WHAT! 

Yes Sir, she has been missing since day-before-yesterday, so we need you both to come to
South Korea, cuz we'll be needing your help too, so please come here asap

Yeah we will soon come

And sir, please do come with Y/n's certificates, all the important certificates of Y/n, we'll be needing them during the investigation

Yeah Okay we'll come there by this week

Call end

Y/d/n (Y/n's dad name) Pov

I was shocked to know this news, my daughter is missing, my wife (Y/n's mom) came to me, "What happened? is everything okay?" She asked, I looked at her.

"Y/n has been missing since yesterday," I said, "What? how?" She asked, "I don't know, an Officer from South Korea called me just now and informed me this," I said as she fell down.

"My Y/n," She started sobbing as I hugged her, "We have to go to South Korea soon, the investigation is still going on," I said as she wiped off her tears.

"Yeah, we'll go soon, I'll pack both of our clothes, you book the flight tickets," She said as I nodded.

MinJoon Pov

I received a call from Dong Jun sir, "Hello" I said, "I need information about Y/n, talk to her members, her parents, I need the information by tomorrow," He said straight coming to the point.

I looked to my right, I was in the company, in the manager's office already, I knew sir was gonna tell me this, so I came here already.

Aaah my genius mind.

Okay back to work. "Can you give me Y/n and her member's address?" I asked as he nodded and gave me their address. "Thank you," I said as I head out.

~~~

I reached their house, I rang the bell, EunJi opened the door, "MinJoon mam, you here?" She asked, "Come in," She added as I went in.

~~~

"So is there any information about Y/n?" She asked, "Umm, well No, but I came here to take some information about her," I said as she nodded.

"Well let's talk about Y/n's behavior, did you notice any change in her behavior these past few days?" I asked as she thought for a while.

"No, I did not notice any changes in her behavior," She said, "Try to remember, it's a high-profile case, please try to remember, any information about her, any random calls or texts," I asked her.

"Wait texts, I remember something, I don't think it will help you in your investigation tho," She said, "Say me," I said.

"Well a month before I and Y/n were practicing with the other members, we had a 15 minutes break, so we sat on the floor, suddenly Y/n's phone beeped, she took her phone, it was a message from some unknown number who sent a pic to Y/n," She said

"What type of pic?" I asked, "A pic of Taehyung Oppa kissing someone," She said, "You mean Kim Taehyung?" I asked as she nodded.

"But Y/n said it's an edit, she can identify easily between a real pic and edit cuz she was a BTS Army, so the topic ended there, I know this may not help in your investigation but it was weird that some unknown person sending that pic to Y/n for no reason," She said, "Hmm well Thankyou for sharing this information and co-operating with us, if you get or remember any information about Y/n, do say me," I said, "Here's my number," I said as I gave her my number.

I went out of the house, Y/n a BTS Army, I don't think this information will help us much to reach her, but let's try every possibility.

~~~~

I reached the police station, "Any new news about Y/n?" DongJun sir asked as I nodded, "Not much sir, but I just got a small information about Y/n which may not help in this investigation," I said.

"Say it, who knows it can help, so say me," He said, "Well sir, I talked to EunJi, she said me a month before an unknown person sent a fake pic to Y/n," I said, "A pic where Kim Taehyung was kissing another girl," I added.

"But Y/n confirmed it was an edit," I said as he nodded. "And Y/n was an Army, it means a BTS fan," I said as he nodded. "That's all sir," I said as he nodded.

"Any behavioral change in Y/n?" He asked, "No sir, according to EunJi, Y/n didn't really have any kind of change in her behavior," I said.

"Hmm, then if she had no change in behavior, then she must be kidnapped," He said as he turned towards the board to write down his conclusions.

"So let's point out the reasons why this kidnapping is done," He said as he looked towards me.

"1) This kidnapping is done for money, if this is done for money then the company/members will get a ransom call, cuz Y/n just came back from India, so I'm sure she does not have any Korean Won with her except for online payment," He said.

"2) Sasaeng's, a die-hard fan of Y/n who kidnapped her because of his/her obsession towards her," He said as I nodded.

"3) Haters of Y/n," He said.

"But sir, who will hate Y/n?" I asked, "There are many haters who hate us for no reason, Y/n was a popular singer in Korea, and was an Indian, so some Korean netizens must hate her because she is a non-Korean singer, or any girl/boy who did not have good terms with Y/n," He said.

"Find out if Y/n faced any haters through social media," He said, "But sir, Social media?" I asked, "Yup the only platform where fans have a chance to connect with their favorite celebrities and also the only platform where haters can also connect with the celebrities," He said. "Cyber-bullying is also done in these platforms," He said as I nodded

"Find out how many social media accounts Y/n had," He said as I nodded.

Y/n Pov (2 Days before)

"You don't remember me?" She asked, I still couldn't see her face, "How can I remember you when I never met you," I said gritting my teeth.

"Aww, wanna escape?" She asked while coming to me, "Yeah, but will you let me?" I said while faking a smile, "Smarty huh," She said as I closed my eyes in frustation. "I'll give you as much money you want, just leave me," I said, "Sweetie, I never kidnapped you for money," She said.

"Then why did you kidnap me?" I asked as she chuckled, "Are you a s-sasaeng?" I asked, "You've got brains girl, yes I'm," She said as I widened my eyes.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Any Guesses of who the suspicious character is?

I'll reveal her soon, but I want to know your guesses too.

Do vote for this Chapter if you liked it

Bye Bye<3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 5.2K 29
Once an angel fell in love with the devil. It didn't end well. The story of heaven and hell . (Inspired by @CrazyGirrrl) (Cover by coffeechuu)
621K 21.9K 27
"Song Y/n!!!" You slowly turned around and saw him in front of you, raging in anger, his eyes turning into dark red... "J-Jungkook??" You stuttered. ...
103K 3.2K 35
‟Do you, Kim Taehyung, take her as your wife?‟ With that tears rolled down your cheeks instantly. ‟Yes I do.‟ The said person replied to the priest...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...