Please, Marry My Daddy

Від Nmlss_little_frnd

Lee Taeyong is a man who loves music, he was in overseas for a long time and when he came back to their count... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 32

906 43 3
Від Nmlss_little_frnd

Taeyong and Sungchan ride the car and they drove off. Sungchan fall asleep at Taeyong's lap and he stroke his son's hair as he looked at the window. Taeyong's phone start ringing and he get it at his pocket. He looked at the caller id before answering.

Taeyong: what's up?

Yuta: hey how are you?

Taeyong: I'm fine

Yuta: are you free tomorrow? Shotaro want to have a picnic with you guys

Taeyong: we also have a picnic tomorrow, let's just join together.

Yuta: really!? Shotaro would be happy if he heard that

Taeyong: is he awake?

Yuta: he just fallen asleep, are you heading somewhere? I can hear a car's noises.

Taeyong: going home, I just visit some friends who's eager to see me

Yuta: ohh, they must be happy to see you before you debut

Taeyong: they surely did, I can see it in their eyes

Yuta: I thought you don't have any friends it looks like they are waiting for you to came back

Taeyong: of course they are, after all I have a lot of dept to pay for them.

Yuta: dept? how much money? I can lend you some, you can pay it anytime

Taeyong: it's much more than you can imagine, I takes life to pay for it

Yuta: you must be tired, I'll see you tomorrow at the Namsan Park at eight in the morning

Taeyong: alright, ohh bring Haruto and Jihoon tomorrow

Yuta: I will, good night Taeyong

Taeyong: good night

Yuta hang up and he looked at his phone and he tilt his head to one side.

Yuta: did Taeyong say I or It? Ahh I don't know anymore, this rabbit is full of secrets. Jaehyun did you know why Taeyong decided to came back here?

Yuta looked at the night view in his window as he hold at Taeyong's investigation file. He heard a footstep and he looked back only to see Shotaro half awake.

Shotaro: daddy water

Yuta: your uncle didn't put a water in your bedside table?

Shotaro nod in response as he yawn. Yuta smile and he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He put the file at the table before getting a glass. He went back and saw Shotaro sitting at the couch with his eyes closed. Yuta smile and he put the glass of water on the table before carrying Shotaro in his arms.

Yuta: Silly kid, why ask daddy for water if your going to sleep?

Yuta head to Shotaro's room and put him in his bed. He cover Shotaro's body with his blanket. He kiss at his forehead before leaving the room. Yuta head back to the living room and get the glass of water that was on the table and put it at the sink. He saw the file and grab it. He open the stove and burn the file into ashes at the sink.

Taeyong get off the car and he carry Sungchan in his arm up to their apartment. He open the door and saw Kung peeling some garlic.

Kun: back so earlier?

Taeyong: hmmm, why are you still here?

Kun: Sungchan told me about the picnic tomorrow, I'm cutting meat and vegetables for tomorrow.

Taeyong: I'll put down Sungchan in his room first, I'll help you after

Kun: it's fine, I can handle this

Taeyong went to Sungchan room and put him in his bed before covering his body with his blanket, he gave his son a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room. Taeyong went to the living room and sit next to Kun.

Kun: how's the dinner?

Taeyong: hell

Kun: just what I expected, will it be okay? I mean for Sungchan?

Taeyong: Mane won't hurt Sungchan even though she's a swine, she's still a mother and she's old enough to know that once the news leaked out about Sungchan, all the press will dig into it and she will be having a hard time to cover it up for his son.

Kun: you mean

Taeyong: yes, she will cover it up for Joon who has a chance to the be the heir of the Lee's Family. If they found out that I'm back it will cause an uproar in the company and that's what she's trying to avoid, she knows that Joon doesn't have a match to the biological son even though I don't want to take over the company.

Kun: will you let them take it?

Taeyong: if I tell you, the game won't be exciting anymore, you peel a lot of garlic, what are you going to do with them?

Kun: ohh shit, it's because you keep talking, I'm making a fried rice tomorrow

Taeyong: what are you planning for tomorrow's picnic? It looks like you will brought a lot of dishes.

Taeyong looked at the table and there's a pile of food containers that has vegetables and meat inside. Taeyong let out a sign and he stand up walking towards the table.

Taeyong: Kun I think this is enough for us, it's already a lot besides they probably won't eat that much tomorrow.

Kun: alright, where are we going tomorrow?

Taeyong: Namsam park

Kun: isn't it on the mountain? Will Sungchan be able to climb it?

Taeyong: hahaha, don't worry we won't walk, we can bring the cars tomorrow and Yuta will join us

Kun: Yuta? Say Taeyong do you like him?

Taeyong stop from arranging the food containers and he looked at Kun.

Taeyong: no, I already have someone I like long time ago

Kun: who is it?

Taeyong: what's this? are you into gossip now?

Kun: come on tell me

Taeyong: it's-

Taeyong phone rang and he get it at his pocket, he looked at the caller id before answering.

Taeyong: what's up?

Dal: Mr. Lee I found something about Mane and Jane

Taeyong looked at Kun who's picking up the garlic and he went to his room.

Taeyong: speak

Dal: some of Jane's drama director, she's sleeping with them not only that Mane's also giving the writer and producers a jewelry that came from TY's Jewelry to make Jane the female lead. I also found out that TY's Jewelry is having a crisis cause Mane keep giving the product.

Taeyong: how did you found out about this?

Dal: you know a little talk with the staff at the jewelry can get you information but Mr. Lee-

Taeyong: Taeyong

Dal: ahh, Taeyong I saw an emerald ring over there that was displayed on the side with the initials of J.J, I ask the staff about it but they didn't know,  Mane just told them to take care of it as if it's their life.

Taeyong: keep an eye on them, call me if you got something.

Taeyong hang up and he heard a knock on his door.

Kun: Taeyong I'll be leaving first, I already put the food containers on the refrigerator

Taeyong: okay, thank you Kun

Taeyong open his laptop and sit onto the chair. He went to a file and looked for it. Taeyong messed his hair when he found nothing. He stand up and went to his cabinet and get an old documents. Taeyong keep flipping the pages but he found nothing. Taeyong groan and he stand up to put back the documents on the cabinet. He change his clothes and decided to take a rest to wake up early tomorrow, to help Kun prepare the foods.

Next morning

Taeyong frown when heard a screaming at the living room. He groan and cover his ears with his pillow and decided to stand up when he can't take it anymore. He open his door and a pillow suddenly slam into his face. Taeyong remove the pillow and he looked at the three kids who's running around at the house with a pillow and stuff toys in their hand. Taeyong looked around and he let out a sign.

Jihoon: good morning uncle Taeyong

Taeyong: why are you here? what time is it?

Shotaro: it's seven in the morning

Taeyong: seven? and you guys keep running around here? where's Yuta?

Shotaro: daddy drop me here with Jihoon, he will be back later

Taeyong: alright, I'll go and wash up, behave you three or I'll throw you out in the road

Sungchan: yes daddy, Jihoon, Shotaro come here daddy will really throw us out, let's just watch some movies

Jihoon: uncle Taeyong is scary when he is mad

Shotaro: right, that's why I like him

Sungchan: daddy won't like you cause he already have me

Shotaro: fine!

Jihoon: Sungchan do you have transformers?

Shotaro: what? transformers? let's watch spiderman!

Jihoon: daddy said it's too violence, it's not for kids

Shotaro: what about transformers? have you seen a car that turns into a robot? it's ridiculous

Jihoon: there's no man who can climb on the walls with his hand you stupid

Shotaro: what did you call me!?

Jihoon: pabo Shotaro pabo

Shotaro: that's it! I'm going to tell daddy that you bully me

Jihoon: haha Shotaro is a cry baby

Sungchan: Jihoon say sorry to Shotaro it's bad to bully him, we are friends right?

Jihoon: why would I? He started it

Sungchan: daddy said that if you are a good kid Santa Claus will give you a lot of present on Christmas

Jihoon: really?

Shotaro: that's not true, I didn't receive any present last Christmas from him

Sungchan: it's maybe because you were bad that day

Shotaro: will he really give me a lot of present?

Sungchan: hmmm, I have been a good boy and I got a lot of present from him, you can ask daddy if it's true or not

Taeyong finish taking a shower and he wrap the towel around his waist. He was wiping his hair with the extra towel in his hand when he open the bathroom door and saw a three kids waiting for him to come out.

Taeyong: what's this? Are you going to use the bathroom?

Jihoon: no, uncle Taeyong can we ask you a question?

Taeyong: what is it Jihoon?

Jihoon: is it true that-

Shotaro: Santa Claus will give us a lot of present if we were a good kid?

Taeyong looked at the two who ask him a question then to his sons who's smiling at him. Taeyong let out a smile and he bend down to match their height.

Taeyong: yes it's true, Sungchan have been a good kid last year and he received a lot of present from Santa on the day of Christmas.

Shotaro: really! I must be a bad kid last year because I only received one present

Jihoon: me too

Taeyong looked at the two and he messed their hair.

Taeyong: I'll change first and I'll show you something.

The two kids nod in response and Taeyong give a wink to Sungchan before heading to his room to get change. Taeyong went out of his room wearing a white sleeveless with a jacket on his hand with a black pants and a pair of shoes. He saw the three kids watching a transformers and he called them.

Taeyong: let's go?

Jihoon: let's go

Shotaro: where are we going?

Taeyong: it's a secret

Sungchan: daddy are we leaving already?

Taeyong: not yet, let's stop at the room of toys okay?

Sungchan smile and he nod in response. Taeyong chuckles and he messed his hair and they left the room and head to the next door.

Taeyong: here we are

Shotaro: what? It's just another apartment next door I thought it would be something amazing

Taeyong: little taro don't judge the book by it's cover

Taeyong tap the card and it unlock the door. He open it and the kids eye's suddenly widen and they run inside even Sungchan who already know that it have a lot of toys inside. Taeyong lean on the door and he cross his arms. He let out a smile as he saw the kids start playing with the toys and someone suddenly whisper in his ear.

Yuta: you spoiled my son Taeyong

Taeyong looked back and saw Yuta on his back smiling at him with Doyoung.

Taeyong: you are here? I thought we would meet at the Namsam Park?

Yuta: Shotaro want to see Sungchan earlier so I brought him here and I texted him to bring Jihoon but I didn't know that he would cancel all his schedule to join us

Doyoung: Yah! how can I leave my son in your care?

Taeyong: will that be alright?

Doyoung: don't worry, it's just an interview with Jane and I don't want to attend it, I already talked with my manager, he will handle it

Taeyong: you two should spend a time with your kids

Yuta: what do you mean?

Taeyong: did you brought them a toys?

Yuta: yeah, I brought Shotaro a xbox and ps5

Taeyong looked at Yuta in disbelief and Doyoung shake his head.

Taeyong: that two of you are worst.

Taeyong enter the room leaving the two behind and he join the three kids. Yuta looked at Taeyong then to Doyoung.

Yuta: you know, Taeyong will be a good mother if he was a girl

Doyoung: stop with your imagination Yuta

Yuta: what? We will be a family soon, it's not that bad to imagine something that will happened in the future

Doyoung: you and your thoughts, stop it or you'll get hurt

Yuta: what's that suppose to mean?

Doyoung: don't talk to me, I'll go and buy something at the store

Yuta: YAH! KIM DOYOUNG! ARE YOU INTO HIM? DOYOUNG! YOU SHOULD FALL IN LINE!? JAEHYUN AND I WILL BE YOUR RIVAL IF YOU DECIDED TO COURT HIM!

Doyoung wave at him without looking back and Yuta chuckles.

Yuta: this rascal

Yuta looked at Taeyong who's playing with the three kids and he let out a smile. He get his phone and decided to capture the moment. Taeyong heard a shutter sound and he looked back and saw Yuta talking on his phone. Taeyong raise his eyebrow and chuckles before playing with the three again.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36.4K 1.3K 11
Jeno is a CEO and father of 8 years old Jisung. He tries to get closer to him but after two years of awkwardness it's hard. Jaemin, elementary school...
147K 3.3K 76
UNDER EDITING🫶🏻 .*• it all started with a dating scandal of the ceo's granddaughter and the famous kpop idol, mark lee •*. ❝ i'll make sure your la...
83K 3.9K 20
❝special delivery for mr. jung. a baby is waiting for you.❞ © hnymooon, 2021. » lowercase; english » completed [started : 01/01/21] [ended...
271K 9.6K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...