Chapter 13

Star Entertainment

Jaehyun enter the building and his employees bow at him. He snap his finger and his secretary immediately went to his side.

Secretary: Sir on ten to eleven o'clock you will have a meeting with the marketing team. You will have a lunch together with Miss Ara. At one o'clock you will check the songs that the artists send to you. At three in the afternoon you will meet Mr. Joon for the upcoming magazines of NCT Dreams.

Jaehyun: cancel the lunch plan with Ara, didn't I told you not to include her on my schedule?

Secretary: I'm sorry sir, I'll cancel it right away

Jaehyun: and what happened to our collaboration with BH Labels?

Secretary: Mr. Suh is already waiting for you at your office to discuss about the matters.

Jaehyun: alright, bring me a latte

Secretary: yes sir

Jaehyun enter his office and he saw Johnny sitting at the table holding a files.

Jaehyun: don't touch my things

Johnny: chill Jae, I was just checking it

Jaehyun: how's the collaboration with BH Labels?

Johnny: it went well and they want to film as soon as possible.

Jaehyun: film as soon as possible? Their artist are still on their tour. Send them a message that we will start the filming once their artist have a month of rest

Johnny: wouldn't that be to long to wait?

Jaehyun: it's just one month, artist is also human, they need to rest it's not like they are robots who only need to change the batteries to be energized again.

Johnny: I'll send them a message right away

Jaehyun: you can go now

Johnny was about to leave and Jaehyun stop him.

Jaehyun: wait, what happened last night?

Johnny: last night?

Jaehyun: yeah

Johnny: you and Taeyong left early, we didn't know where you go.

Jaehyun: really?

Johnny: yes, why? did something happened?

Jaehyun: nothing

Johnny: then I'll leave first

Johnny turn his back and he let out a smile. Jaehyun looked at his watch and loose his tie before looking at the documents.

Jaehyun didn't notice the time and his secretary enter his office and he looked at him.

Secretary: sir it's time for the marketing team meeting

Jaehyun: alright, let's go

Jaehyun stand up and they went to the meeting room. He looked around and he saw the team standing and looking at him. Jaehyun sit down at the chair and his employees follow him.

Jaehyun: you can start

Team Leader: Good morning president, we will review our last performance. We managed to get 3.6 million album sales and it's only from NCT Dream

Jaehyun: no need to review that, I already knew it, I read your proposal earlier, tell me what's your plan

Team Leader: yes president, recently on NCT Dream new variety show, lots of fans saw Renjun's sketch and we think that it would be best if we make if an official merch.