Chapter 80

Taeyong was washing his hand at the bathroom when a man enter and he close the door. Taeyong dry his hand with the tissue and he throw it to the trash can. He looked himself at the mirror and he fix his hair. The man went to the sink to wash his hand and Taeyong looked at him.

Taeyong: why don't you get a rest?

Man: sorry?

Taeyong: you have been following us since we arrived here, what's your purpose?

The man looked at Taeyong and he get a knife in his pocket.

Man: you need to die here and he will gave me the money

Taeyong: idiot

He take off his denim jacket and the door suddenly open. A group of men enter and the man hide his knife at his pocket and he hurriedly went outside. Taeyong lower his cap and chase the man. He bump at the person and he hold his hand. Taeyong looked at him and he looked at the man who disappeared in the crowd.

Jaehyun: what's taking you so long?

Taeyong: nothing

Jaehyun looked at the men inside the bathroom and he saw that they are staring at Taeyong's body. He get the denim jacket in Taeyong hand and he put it on his back.

Jaehyun: let's go back, they are waiting for you

They head back to the cottage and Taeyong sit next to Sungchan.

Sungchan: daddy try this, it's delicious

Sungchan gave him a cake and Taeyong smile at him. He get a spoon and try it.

Sungchan: how is it?

Taeyong: it's delicious, you should eat more

Sungchan: what about you daddy?

Taeyong: daddy's not hungry

Taeyong messed Sungchan's hair and he looked at the crowd. Jaehyun notice that Taeyong was paying attention to the crowd and he hold his hand.

Jaehyun: what's up?

Taeyong: nothing, why aren't you eating? You're not hungry?

Jaehyun: I'm hungry

Taeyong: then eat

Jaehyun: but I want to eat you

Taeyong grab a burger on the table and he take off Jaehyun's mask and shove it towards his mouth. Yuta and Doyoung saw it and they chuckles. Jaehyun take a bite at the burger before he put it back to the table.

The tour continue and Taeyong was always looking at the crowd. He looked from his left to his right and Jaehyun hold his hand. The tour finished and some of the family already left and head home. Taeyong was walking towards his car when he saw a man running away from his direction. He saw a paper that was tape on his car and he read it.

Taeyong: the bus will disappear in a minute

Taeyong eyes widen and he immediately run towards the bus but it suddenly explode. Taeyong looked at the bus and he looked around.

Taeyong: what the- Sungchan? where did he go?

Yuta: what happened?

Taeyong: Sungchan did you saw him?

Yuta: Sungchan I think he went to the bus-

Taeyong: no, Sungchan!? where are you baby? Jaehyun? what about Jaehyun?