Chapter 12

Next morning

Jaehyun turn to his left side to hug his pillow. Jaehyun open his eyes when he realize that it's not his pillow that he was hugging. Jaehyun looked at his side and his eyes widen when he saw Taeyong sleeping comfortable in his arm.

Jaehyun: I must be dreaming

Jaehyun close his eyes and he open it again but Taeyong was still in his arm. He saw Taeyong move and he suddenly close his eyes pretend to be sleeping. Taeyong sit down and he rub his eyes. He stretch his arms as he looked around.

Taeyong: this isn't my room, where am I?

Taeyong looked at his side and saw Jaehyun sleeping.

Taeyong: Fuck! why is he here? my head hurts so much.

Taeyong looked at his body and he's completely naked. He immediately stand up and wear his clothes and left the house. Jaehyun open his eyes and he wrap the blanket in his waist and looked at the window. He saw Taeyong messed his hair as he walk away from the house and trying to get a taxi.

Jaehyun: Don't worry Taeyong, I'll be responsible for what happened last night.

Taeyong manage to get a taxi and went back to their apartment. He tap his card key and open the door and head to the kitchen to drink a water. He saw a letter on the table and it's from Sungchan. Taeyong open the letter and he read it.

Taeyong: Daddy, uncle Kun told me that you're busy and can't send me to school today, I already ate breakfast that uncle Kun made, I'll wait for you at our school gate later to pick me up. Take care of your health daddy. Love your little Sungchanie

Taeyong smile and he went to his room, he put the letter in his cabinet and decided to take a shower.

Taeyong was drying his hair with a towel when he looked at the time and it's already eight o'clock. Taeyong change his clothes and head to the coffee shop to work.

Jungwoo: good morning Taeyong hyung, are you ok?

Taeyong: yeah, I'm fine just a little tired

Lucas: then you should rest, we have a bed at the staff room. Take a nap and we will wake you up if we need a hand.

Taeyong: it's ok, I'm good

Taeyong went to get a spray and towel  to wipe the table. Jungwoo called him and he went to the counter.

Jungwoo: hyung I need go to the bathroom

Taeyong: alright, don't forget to wash your hand

Jungwoo: ahh hyung!

Taeyong: I'm just kidding

Jungwoo went to the bathroom and Taeyong take care of the counter. A customer enter and his eyes widen and he immediately sit down. The person went to the counter and Lucas who was cleaning the table went to serve him. He enter the counter table and saw Taeyong squatting down. Taeyong give him a sign to keep quiet.

Lucas: good morning sir, what can I get for you?

Jaehyun: one latte please, is Taeyong around?

Lucas: Taeyong hyung? he's not feeling well and he ask for a leave.

Jaehyun: ohh, ok

Lucas made his latte and gave it to Jaehyun. Jaehyun paid the latte and ride his car heading to their company. Lucas looked outside and he looked at Taeyong.

Lucas: hyung he already leave

Taeyong: are you sure?

Lucas: yeah, why are you hiding?