Chapter 33

Namsam Park

Taeyong get off the car and he stretched his arm. Sungchan get down and he run around with his bodyguard following him. A black van arrived and Taeyong walk towards it. The door open and he smile at them.

Taeyong: let me help you

Xiaojun: thanks hyung

Yangyang: wow it's beautiful here

Kun: Yangyang help us first

Hendery: this annoying orange keep running away

Yangyang: Dad give me that blanket I'll looked for a beautiful spot

Kun: alright, here you go

Kun hand him the picnic blanket and Yangyang looked around. He saw Sungchan sitting at the table with his bodyguard on his side, he walk towards them and called him.

Yangyang: Sungchan, do you want the spot here?

Sungchan: hyung? Hmmm it's beautiful and I can see all the trees

Yangyang: alright, help me put this blanket at the table okay?

Sungchan: hmmmm

Yangyang and Sungchan cover the wooden table and Taeyong arrived with Yuta on his side.

Taeyong: you pick a good spot Yangyang

Yangyang: ohh, it's Sungchan who came here first hyung

Taeyong: really?

Sungchan: daddy let's take a walk

Taeyong: later honey, daddy need to help your uncle Kun

Yuta: I'll help you Taeyong

Taeyong: thanks

Yuta smile at Taeyong and they went back to the van. Sungchan pout and he cross his arms before following the two. He saw Doyoung and Jihoon arrived and he went to them.

Sungchan: Uncle Doyoung! Jihoon!

Doyoung: ohh, Sungchanie be careful,  we will be there, I'll park the car first

Sungchan: okay!

Sungchan walk back to the table and saw Yuta fixing Taeyong's hair. He immediately went to them and pull Taeyong's shirt. Taeyong looked down and he smile when he saw Sungchan looking at him with his both arms up . Taeyong bend down and he carry Sungchan in his arms and he looked at Yuta.

Taeyong: I'm sorry Yuta

Yuta: it's okay, I can handle the rest

Yuta looked at Sungchan and he messed his hair before going back to the van. Sungchan stuck his tongue out at him and Taeyong put him down at the chair.

Taeyong: what's wrong honey? are you feeling sick? do you want to lay down?

Sungchan: can we take a walk daddy?

Taeyong: honey, daddy need to help them unload the foods or it will be rude for us to enjoy while they are preparing

Kun: it's okay Taeyong, you two can take a walk, we already have enough hands here

Taeyong looked back and saw Kun standing in his back with a container food in his hand.

Kun: go on and take a walk but be back after five minutes okay?

Taeyong: sure, thanks Kun

Sungchan: thank you uncle Kun, let's go daddy!

Sungchan stand up and he pull Taeyong's hand. Kun looked at the two and chuckles before putting the container food at the table. Doyoung walk towards him with Jihoon on his hand and a basket of fruits in the other hand. He looked around and ask Kun a question.