Chapter 79

Taeyong where sleeping when he felt someone pinch his cheeks. Taeyong open his eyes and he saw Jaehyun leaning towards him.

Jaehyun: good morning babe, time to get up, we need to get prepare for Sungchan's trip

Taeyong: no more sulking?

Jaehyun: babe!

Taeyong chuckles and he sit down. He stretch his arms and he stand up and went to the bathroom. Jaehyun went down to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. Kun and Xiaojun woke up and they went down stairs. Xiaojun sit at the couch while Kun head to the kitchen to help Jaehyun. Taeyong finish taking a bath and he wear his pink hoodie and he paired it with his white pants and white shoes. He head to Sungchan's room and he wake him up.

Taeyong: honey, wake up you have a trip today remember?

Sungchan open his eyes and Taeyong smile at him.

Taeyong: good morning my little pumpkin, take a bath first before taking your breakfast.

Taeyong gave Sungchan a kiss in his forehead and he left the room. He went down stairs and he saw Xiaojun looking for something on the table. Taeyong head to the kitchen and he open the refrigerator to get a water. Jaehyun looked back and he saw Taeyong drinking a water.

Jaehyun: are you going to wear that?

Taeyong: yeah, why?

Jaehyun: get change, it's ugly

Taeyong: really?

Jaehyun nod in response and Taeyong went back to their room. Kun looked at Taeyong then to Jaehyun.

Kun: it suits him well, why did you ask him to get change?

Jaehyun: it's cute and he'll attract the girls attention

Kun looked at him and he shake his head. Taeyong went down stairs wearing a gray shirt with black leather jacket and black pants paired with brown shoes. Xiaojun who was watching a tv looked at him and he whistle. Jaehyun and Kun looked at him and Jaehyun stare at Taeyong until Kun clear his throat.

Jaehyun: no, get change

Taeyong: really Jae?

Jaehyun: yeah, go upstairs and get change

Taeyong roll his eyes and he went upstairs. Kun looked at Jaehyun and he notice him.

Jaehyun: what? He looked so hot on his outfit and it's a no for me, what if those boys stare at him at the zoo?

Kun: you got a hot boyfriend so you should know whatever he wear he'll stand out

Jaehyun: you got a point

Sungchan: good morning daddy!

Jaehyun: good morning, did you sleep well?

Sungchan: hmmm, good morning uncle Kun

Kun: good morning Sungchan

Sungchan: where's daddy?

Kun: upstairs, changing his clothes

Sungchan: ohh

Jaehyun gave Sungchan a milk and pancake and he messed his hair.

Jaehyun: eat your breakfast and we will leave in 30 minutes

Jaehyun went to the living room and he saw Taeyong on the stairs wearing a white shirt with inside out demi jacket paired with black pants and a black converse.