Sora Nakano (The Quintessenti...

By SoraNakano

Sora was 1 year old when he got sent to America. As he grew up he always got bullied and learned the truth ab... More

Introductions
Prologue
Chapter 1: Back to Japan
Chapter 2: Nakano Meets the Nakano's
Chapter 3: Sleep Over
Chapter 4: After School Tutor Session
Chapter 5: Aiko is Missing
Chapter 6: Sora is Lonely
Chapter 7: Sora's Friend
Chapter 8: Bath Bonding
Chapter 9: Firework Festival
Chapter 10: Couple
Chapter 11: Kyoto Trip
Chapter 12: Preparations
Chapter 13: Kyoto Concert
Chapter 14: A Day Off
Chapter 15: Sora's Favorite Sister
Chapter 16: The Dream
Chapter 17: Death of the Mother Figure
Chapter 18: Performing in Saitama City
Chapter 19: Final Tour Performance
Chapter 20: The Funeral
Chapter 21: Sora and Kaede
Chapter 22: The Hot Springs
Chapter 23: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 24: School Festival Planning
Chapter 26: Finals & Graduation
Chapter 27: Claiming Aiko (Lemon)
Chapter 28: Karaoke Bar
Chapter 29: Aiko is Pregnant
Chapter 30: Sora's Job
Epilogue

Chapter 25: The School Festival

108 2 0
By SoraNakano

The school festival has come and Sora was in the karaoke classroom which was part of his class, the other parts were making music and guess the song.

The festival was going smooth. "Hey Sora-kun." A female student said. Sora looked up to find Haruki in fornt of him with Olivia.

"Oh hey Olivia-san, Haruki-san. How are you?" Sora asked. "We're good, we came to check this out, karaoke." Haruki said.

"Wanna join us?" Olivia asked. "Why not. Since I'm here let's just do it." Sora said and he, Oliva and Haruki got on the little stage that was built.

Haruki began singing 'Kimi ni Saigo no'. After that Sora heard several students crying.

Olivia sang 'Kuro Neko' which was also pretty sad. At the end Olivia was also crying a little bit. Now it was Sora's turn.

"Nee, moshimo"

"Subete nagesute raretara"

"Warette ikiru koto ga raku ni naru no?"

"Mata mune ga itaku narukara"

"Mou nani mo iwanaide yo"

"Nee, moshimo"

"Subete wasure raretanara"

"Nakanaide ikiru koto mo raku ni naru no?"

"Demo sonna koto dekinaikara"

"Mou nani mo misenaide yo"

"Kimi ni dore dake chikadzuite mo"

"Boku no shinzo wa hitotsudake"

"Hidoi yo hidoi yo"

"Mou isso boku no karada o"

"Kowashite hikisaite sukina yo ni shite yo"

"Sakende mo kaite mabuta wa harashite mo"

"Mada kimi wa boku no koto"

"dakishimete hanasanai"

"Mou ii yo (Mou ii yo)"

"Nee, moshimo"

"Boku no negai ga kanaunara"

"Kimi to onaji mono ga hoshinda"

"Demo boku ni wa sonzaishinai kara"

"Jaa semete koko ni kite yo"

"Kimi ni dore dake aisa rete mo"

"Boku no shinzou wa hitotsudake"

"Yamete yo, yamete yo, yasashiku shinaide yo"

"Doushitemo boku ni wa rikai ga dekinai yo"

"Itaiyo itaiyo, kotoba de oshiete yo"

"Kon'na no shiranai yo hitori ni shinaide"

"Hidoi yo hidoi yo, mou isso boku no karada o"

"Kowashite hikisaite sukina you ni shite yo"

"Sakende mo kaite mabuta o harashite mo"

"Mada kimi wa boku no koto"

"dakishimete hanasanai"

"Mou ii yo (Mou ii you)"

"Nee, moshimo"

"Boku ni kokoro ga arunara"

"Dou yatte sore o mitsukereba ii no?"

"Sukoshi hohoende kimi ga iu"

"Sore wa ne, koko ni aru yo"

The students were shocked that Sora could sing it through without shedding a single tear.

Everyone in the class was crying at this point, because the song is just too sad. Sora got off the little stage and left the classroom, cause he wanted to see if he could help.

He entered and saw Miku at a computer making music. He walked towards her.

"Hey sis, having trouble?" Sora asked as he saw Miku struggling. "Yeah, could you help me out please?" She asked.

Sora nodded and helped her. He explained how beats are made, how to use each mixing object properly and so on and so on.

After a while Miku made her beat and she was very happy. Miku hugged him. "Thanks Onii-chan." Miku said.

"Don't worry about it." Sora said and he helped other students. "You know your stuff Nakano-kun." A male student said.

"Yeah, it's called practice for a reason pal." Sora replied and then walked away. He was gonna look for Aiko.

As Sora was wondering around he saw a classroom full with manga. The manga was created by students and he went to check it out.

After walking around for a while he picked a manga titled 'Hopeless Love' and bought it.

The students were happy and they said goodbye. Sora then continued his walk and he was searching for Aiko.

With Aiko

Aiko was wandering around and found herself by stalls that were full of gifts. Since it was hot outside Aiko got rid of her jacket.

A lot of boys were gawking at Aiko's beauty as she was walking around. Aiko noticed this but shrugged it off.

After a while Aiko was going to the bathroom only to be met by a few thugs.

"Well well, the girl who all the boys were looking at with lust has come for a bathroom break." Thug 1 said.

"Well, let's have some fun with you." Thug 2 said licking his lips. Aiko got scared and the third thug started groping Aiko's breasts.

Aiko moaned in pain. "G-get off of m-me." Aiko said. She was embarrassed and was scared since she was about to get raped. The thugs already had their pants down.

"Take off her uniform and make sure she is naked and can't move." The first thug ordered. But then something flew in the direction of the first thug and his crotch got hit.

He squealed in pain. "Don't you dare... TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sora yelled. He was pissed off and had knives ready.

He first stabbed one thug, then the other. The first thug then threw a punch. With the opportunity Sora stabbed his arm.

"Now go." Sora said with a cold tone. The thugs ran off scared for their lives. Sora sighed and dropped the knives.

Then Aiko hugged him and cried in his chest. "I-I thought I w-was gonna get r-raped." Aiko cried.

"Not on my watch." Sora said and hugged Aiko back. "B-boo?" Aiko asked. "What is it Babe?" Sora asked.

"I don't wanna get raped. Please protect me from them." Aiko said. After she said it she broke down.

"I won't let anyone near you, understand Babe?" Sora asked. Aiko nodded. He then sighed in relief and kissed Aiko.

After a solid 30 minutes of sobbing and comforting Aiko was feeling better. "Oh Aiko, have you ever seen how some boys stare at you?" Sora asked.

"No I haven't, why?" Aiko asked. "Remember how you asked if I liked your breasts and my answer on it?" Sora asked.

Aiko nodded. "I noticed some boys staring at your breasts, so not all boys are into big breasts and big ass, sometimes boys are into small breasts." Sora said.

"And some just go with the flow and love the girl they come across, no matter the breast size or butt size. And I went with the flow Babe, so don't worry about your breasts."

"I-I'm not sure... I'm not used to talking about my breasts Boo." Aiko said. "Well, we'll drop the subject right here right now and enjoy the rest of the day, so that means that you are coming with me."

With that Sora helped Aiko get up, gave her a hug and a passionate kiss. Then they went on their way.

Sora and Aiko were going to all different activities on the school festival, they were enjoying their time.

Timeskip

It was almost 5 PM and Sora and Aiko were walking to their apartment. They had a lot of fun.

Once they got home Sora plopped on the couch. "This day destroyed me." Sora said. "Yeah, same goes for me." Aiko said.

Sora and Aiko decided to watch a movie. Halfway through Sora fell asleep. Right when Aiko wanted to give Sora the legendary lap pillow, there was a knock on the door.

She got up and went to see who it was. It was Miku. "Oh hey Miku-san, didn't expect you here." Aiko said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to visit." Miku said. Miku and Aiko walked into the living room and Aiko got back to Sora and gave him the legendary lap pillow.

"You and Onii-chan really are progressing huh." Miku said. "Yeah. He even reassured me about my..." Aiko couldn't talk further.

"Let me guess, you are insecure about your breasts." Miku guessed. "Y-yeah." Aiko answered.

"Look, Sora told you that they were fine, he loves them, I know cause I kinda eavesdropped on your conversation at school." Miku said.

"I really am glad that Boo loves my breasts." Aiko said. Miku chuckled. "Let's drop that topic now." Miku said. Aiko agreed.

"So how is your relationship with Onii-chan?" Miku asked. "It's going good, better than I expected of course." Aiko replied.

"We bathe together, yesterday Boo insisted to wash me and did my back and front along with breasts, I must say it kind of felt good, his hands on my breasts." Aiko said blushing.

"That's good to hear." Miku said. Aiko nodded. "We also cuddle a lot, kiss a lot and sleep together a lot." Aiko's blush deepened. "I also give him lap pillows."

Miku then caressed Sora's cheek. "You take good care of Onii-chan okay?" Miku asked. "I will Miku-san." Aiko said.

"Who knows when you two are doing the naughty in bed." Miku said grinning. Aiko blushed.

"But you also shouldn't rush it Aiko-san. Wait when the time is right. You gotta do the rest yourself." Miku said. Aiko nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind." Aiko said. Miku then stood up and got to the front door. "I'll be going now, see you later Aiko-san." Miku waved and she was off.

Miku left Aiko with a lot of thinking. 'I do want to do the naughty sometime though, but not sure when.' Aiko thought.

'I don't want to do things Boo is uncomfortable with, so I'll have to wait it out, maybe after the final exams. Only if Boo wants of course.' Aiko got pulled out of her deep thinking by two lips connecting with her lips.

She snapped back to reality and kissed back. She then felt a tongue enter her mouth. Aiko and Sora's tongue were playing with each other while Sora was holding Aiko's back.

After a while Sora broke off the kiss and they were only connected by a string of saliva. "Hey Boo." Aiko said. "What were you thinking about?" Sora asked.

"W-well I was thinking a-about us doing, you know..." Aiko couldn't continue and Sora understood it.

"Easy Babe, I'm not going to do what you aren't comfortable with. We do it at our own pace, if you are ready for it, just tell me." Sora said. Aiko nodded.

"I'm not quite ready yet." Aiko said with disappointment. Sora hugged her. "I'm not mad that you aren't ready to do it. We are going at our own pace remember." Sora said comforting her.

"You really aren't mad?" Aiko asked. Sora shook his head and gave Aiko a kiss on her cheek. "I'm not, sleeping in one bed was our first step, then kissing, then bathing and now we are together." Sora said.

Aiko was happy that Sora wasn't mad that she wasn't ready for the naughty yet. "Let's grab some food, I'm starving." Sora said.

"Would you mind letting me cook Boo?" Aiko asked. "Sure, you can cook tonight." Sora said and gave Aiko a kiss on her cheek.

Aiko proceeded towards the kitchen and started cooking. Sora was on the couch reading the manga he got from the school festival.

30 minutes passed and Aiko was done cooking, she had put it on the table and walked over to Sora.

"Boo, food is ready." Aiko called out. Sora marked the page he was on and got up. Out of the blue Aiko hugged Sora.

"You okay Babe?" Sora asked. She nodded in Sora's chest. "Let's eat, I don't want your cooking to get cold." Sora said and he dragged Aiko to the table.

They clapped their hands together and said: "Itadakimasu." and began to eat. After dinner Aiko did the dishes and Sora got back to the couch.

"Hey Boo." Aiko said after the dishes were done. "What is it?" Sora asked. Aiko was now close to Sora. She grabbed his manga, put a mark where he was and put it on the small table.

"Wanna know why I cooked and did the dishes today?" Aiko asked as she sat on Sora's lap. "Yeah sure." Sora answered.

"I didn't want you to do all the work, so I did it today." Aiko said and kissed Sora. "Well, I appreciate it Aiko." Sora said and kissed her cheek.

They sat in silence and decided to watch a movie. Aiko snuggled up to Sora as she was on his lap. Sora had his arms around her waist.

The both of them are happy how they are now. A loving couple without any problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.3K 35
A story of how a lazy teen met a boy with history and a boy who was tired REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED!!! Warning: cringe ass writing, early 2021 ani...
57.8K 1.7K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...
139K 4.4K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...
9.6K 529 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...