Magical Transformation (KTH x...

Galing kay Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... Higit pa

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-77

87 12 5
Galing kay Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?? Pov

I was sitting on my seat and checking something on my computer when someone knocked on my door, "Come In," I said still looking at my computer.

"Good morning Mam," My worker bowed at me as I looked at him and signaled him to continue.

He handed me a file, "Here is this information we took out," He said as I took that file and started reading it.

"So according to this information, Y/n is in India right now, and she will come back to Korea after a week," I said as he nodded, I smirked, "You are finally doing something good," I said as he bowed, "Thank you, mam," He said.

"And mam we have already done all the other things too, we have sent 2 of our men as her guards," He said as I nodded.

"Good, when Y/n comes back to Korea she should straight be in my mansion not in her house, got it?" I said as he nodded his head, "And don't hurt her," I said as he nodded again, "Yes mam," He said while bowing and left my room, as I opened my table drawer and took out the most important thing of my life.

"You'll only be mine," I said while looking at it.

The Marriage Day

Y/n Pov

I was getting ready for my sister's marriage, I wore the lehenga which I bought 4 days ago, well that day was very tiring, I had to buy 7 sherwani's for BTS and 7 lehengas for my members and a lehenga for myself too, and other things like heels and jewellery, etc.

I wore my lehenga and went near my hairstylist, and she did my hair, then my makeup was done by the makeup artist.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, how much had I missed this traditional look on me. Since I was an idol I always wore western clothes, so now wearing a lehenga again made me feel like I belong to a royal family, and that jewellery and my makeup and hairstyle made me look like a queen, I LOVE MYSELF, I gave Jin's flying kiss to the mirror and loved my reflection.

Wait no, I'm acting like Jin Oppa.

It's not a crime anyway.

I need to take a selfie and post it on Insta, my fans will be like 'OMG', I took out my phone and took a selfie of myself, and then said our wedding photographer to take a photo of mine, he did it and gave it to me.

"Thank you," I said as he smiled and continued his work, I posted those photos on Insta

"Y/n get ready fast, the wedding will start soon," My mom said as I came out of the room.

"I'm ready mom," I said as she looked at me with wide eyes, my dad also came and looked at me from head to toe. "My beautiful daughter," She said, "Let no one cast their evil eyes on you," My mom said as she took out her pinky finger and kept it near her eyes taking out some of the kajal from there and applied it below my ear.

"You look so beautiful," My dad said, "Thanks dad," I said as we all smiled, "The bride is ready," The makeup artist said as my sis walked out of her room.

We 3 widened our eyes seeing her, I'm sure my brother-in-law will go crazy for my sis after seeing her, and then they will do se-  aish my dirty mind.

We 3 went near her, "What happened is my makeup alright?" She asked, "You look gorgeous," I said, "Beautiful," My parents said as she sighed in relief, "Thank God, or else I was worried, that my makeup got ruined," She said, "Well sis, you look beautiful, I admit, but not more than me tho," I said as she rolled her eyes.

"No matter what, Brides are always the most beautiful," She boasted, "But today both of my daughters look so beautiful, let no one cast an evil upon both of you," Mom said as she did the same to my sister which she had done to me.

"But mom, Brother-in-law will surely cast an evil eye on her.....tonight," I teased her as she blushed and looked away, "Oho, someone's blushing," I said as she blushed even more, "Mom," She whined, "Okay okay Y/n stop teasing your sister," My mom said as my sister smirked.

"Cuz if you tease her she will become red, and I don't think your brother-in-law will like a full red bride on his bed," She said as I looked at my sister who was looking at mom in disbelief.

"Mom, now you both started," She whined as I hugged her tightly.

Taehyung Pov

I and other members were in the company practicing, we just took some break, I opened my phone and opened Insta, I widened my eyes as I saw one post, it was Y/n's most recent post.

She looked so beautiful, more than beautiful just like an Angel, I couldn't control my smile, I was just staring at it.

"What happened Taehyung-ah? what made you so happy?" Jimin asked me as I put down my phone "N-Nothing," I stuttered.

Shit

He smirked and came near me, "Oh Namjoon Hyung," He said looking at the door as I also looked at the door, but Namjoon Hyung wasn't at the door.

I looked back at Jimin who was seeing my phone.

Wait my phone? I looked at my lap, there was no phone, Shit he pranked me so he could take my phone.

He smirked at me as he looked at the post, "Oh, so you were seeing Y/n's pic?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows, "I-I No, I-I wasn't s-seeing her p-post," I stuttered again.

"Come on I know that you love her," He said as I looked at him with a 'how do you know?' look.

"Isn't it obvious? you start smiling like an idiot when she's around you, and that day when we video called her you were staring at her, and then blushed while looking away smiling like an idiot, did you think I did not notice it?" He said as I just blinked my eyes.

"Jimin-Shi, did you see Y/n's latest post in Insta? she's damn beautiful," Jungkook came while showing his phone. "Yeah I saw it, just now," Jimin said.

"How beautiful she is looking, just like an angel, after all, she's My Y/n," He said as I looked at him sorry glaring at him.

"Jungkook don't you think something is burning?" Jimin said as Jungkook looked here and there and then at me, "Yeah Hyung, something is definitely burning," He said while wiggling his brows at me.

"Burning out of jealousy," He added as I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung don't worry, Y/n is like my own sister, I won't steal her away from you," He said as I sighed in relief but looked at him again.

"Wait, even you know it?" I asked, "What?" He asked, "That I.....Love Y/n," I said as he nodded his head.

"Everyone knows it," He said as I glared at Jimin.

"Stop glaring at me, I did not say anything, it was you who was being obvious," Jimin said as I look away and shut my mouth.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
139K 5.2K 29
Once an angel fell in love with the devil. It didn't end well. The story of heaven and hell . (Inspired by @CrazyGirrrl) (Cover by coffeechuu)
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...