Magical Transformation (KTH x...

By Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... More

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-72

95 15 7
By Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11th Day of convincing Y/n

Taehyung Pov

It has been 11 days since I'm trying to apologize to Y/n, but she tries to avoid me every time she sees me, she only talks when it is necessary, she rarely smiles at me now.

I was outside Y/n's house, another attempt of trying to pick her up, she came out and saw me and usually just ignored me and took a cab, I sighed.

I did not follow her instead went to a place where I can get off my grief.

~~~~

I reached that place,  Bar 'The Griffin Bar', I stepped inside it, the loud music engulfed me, as I made my way to the VIP section.

I passed through different drunk people dancing their hearts out.

I made my way to the VIP section, which had loud music but a little less when compared to the before one.

I sat on one of the seats and ordered two tequila shots.

The waiter soon placed the shots which I needed, I quickly drank both of them in one go and wiped my mouth harshly.

"4 more shots," I asked as the waiter nodded and gave me 4 tequila shots.

I drank all of them in one go, as I slammed the glass on the table, I know that I had a low tolerance for alcohol, and now I was feeling a little sleepy, I got up and went near those leather couch, plopping myself on it.

I ruffled my hair and sat back, I still did not put my mask on, soon a girl started coming towards me, "Kim Taehyung Sir, do you need anything?" A girl asked me, as I just ignored her and continued drinking.

"Oppa, I think you need some pleasure," That girl tried to touch me when I yanked it away, "Go away," I said calmly, "Aish Oppa, see how wasted you are, let me atleast help you," she said trying to touch me when I harshly yanked her hand again.

"Don't you understand, JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted at her as she flinched and finally left.

I sighed, my head was feeling dizzy.

~~~

"Taehyung Sir, Taehyung Sir," Someone called me shaking my body a little, I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar guy, it was Hyeon Jun.

Hyeon Jun Pov

I came to my uncle's Pub, not like I'm interested in drinking now, but I actually had to give something to him, I came to the bar and the music was very loud.

I went into his office and gave him that thing, while going back I noticed a familiar guy.

It was Taehyung Sir, leaning against the couch, probably sleeping.

I went near and shook him and called him to wake him up.

"Taehyung Sir, Taehyung Sir," I said while shaking him as he slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes.

"Hyeon Jun-ah," He asked as he smiled cheekily, "Kuchi Puchi," he said and squeezed both my cheeks.

Weird

He was drunk, "Sir, come I'll drop you home," I said as he pouted, "Not, No," he said, "I have my carrrr, vroom vroom," He said as I tried my best to control my smile.

"Okay then I'll drop you in your car," I said as he looked at me and blinked and nodded, and fell back at the couch.

I sighed and lifted him up, I put his arm on my shoulder for support and helped him walk, we reached his car, I slid my hand down his pocket and got his car key.

Taehyung sir was humming some song while laughing in the middle, I made him sit in the passenger seat and went towards the driver seat.

"So sir, where is your home?" I asked as he looked at me, "Umm," He started thinking while a pout formed on his lips. I sighed and took his phone out, I tried to unlock it but it needed his fingerprint for it.

I took one of his index fingers and kept it on his phone and the phone unlocked. I went to his call logs cuz I don't think he can guide me to his home.

I checked his call logs and called the first number that showed on the screen, 'Jagiya' was the name of that number.

I don't who is this Jagiya, but I called it. 

Must be his secret girlfriend.

Y/n Pov

It was 11:30 P.M, and my job just finished, I was surprised to know that today Taehyung Oppa did not come to pick me up, I shrugged that thought off,  thinking he must be busy.

I was walking when suddenly my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller id, 'Taehyung Oppa' it said.

Why would he call me at this hour? I thought

Maybe he'll apologise that he couldn't come and pick me up today

I picked up the phone

Hello 

Hello mam, Taehyung Sir, I mean your boyfriend is drunk
 can you please come here and pick him up

What? where are you? and where is Taehyung Oppa? and who are you?

He is with me, I'm in 'The Griffin Bar', please come fast mam.

Yeah yeah I'm coming

I cut the call, now I understood why he did not come to pick me up, Aish Taehyung Oppa.

I quickly took a cab and head towards the Griffin Bar.

~~~

I got off the cab paying the driver his money and looked here and there, I saw Taehyung Oppa's car and someone leaning on it, I quickly went near that person.

"Hello Sir," I said as he turned back.

"Hyeon Jun?" "Y/n?" We both said together, "Were you the one who called me here?" I asked him, "Oh so you're Jagiya, I should have guessed it earlier," He said.

"Jagiya? what?" I asked, "Hmm well, Taehyung Sir is drunk, and I don't know where he lives, so I called the first number from his phone which said 'Jagiya' I thought it must be his girlfriend and she must know where he lives, so I called that number," Hyeon Jun narrated the whole story as I nodded.

Why the heck did he save my number as 'Jagiya?' I thought.

"Okay then do you know where he lives?" He asked me as I nodded, "Yeah I know," I said, "Thanks Hyeon Jun-ah, I'll take him to his house," I said.

"You know how to drive?" He asked as I nodded, "Yeah I know," I said as he nodded.

"Okay then I'll go, or do you need my help?" He asked as I shook my head, "No I can manage," I said, "Okay Y/n-ah, Bye take care," He said waving at me as I waved back.

I looked at the car's window, Taehyung Oppa sleeping peacefully in there, I smiled and went towards the driver seat.

I got inside and shut the door, as I started the engine and started driving.

I was driving, and Taehyung Oppa was peacefully sleeping while a pout formed on his lips, I smiled at the sight. I started humming our songs while driving cuz the ride was too silent.

"Y/n," Taehyung Oppa murmured in his sleep, "Hmm," I hummed while I glanced at him a little as he did not say anything.

~~~~

We reached his home, I got off the driver seat and walked towards his side of the car, I opened the car door, and took him out carefully.

He slightly opened his eyes and looked at me, "Y/n?" He whispered as I looked at him, I slid my hand on his waist and kept his arm on my shoulders so he could not stumble while walking.

He took his hand out and looked at me deeply, he caressed my cheeks and smiled, he turned me towards him.

"Y/n" He called again as I hummed, "You......you look beautiful," He said and smiled cheekily as I blushed a little, "Thank you, now let's go to your house," I said as he stopped me.

"Wait," He said as I stopped, he turned me towards him again, "Y/n let me say you one thing," He said while coming closer, as the smell of the alcohol reeked from him.

"I...I Love you," He said as I widened my eyes, "I...I really Love you Y/n," He said and smiled again as I was still processing his words.

He loves me

HE LOVES ME!

Does he mean it? 

Maybe Yes, or maybe No

"Y/n, I really mean it, I really really Love-" He couldn't continue his sentence as...........

Cliffhanger!!

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Any Guesses of why Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence?

Mention in the comments.

Well, do vote for this Chapter if you liked it.

Bye Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7K 56 10
This story is about Lisa and Jungkook Lisa has a brother named v (Taehyung), will Jungkook be able to make lisa as her girl? Does Lisa has a boyfrien...
72K 1.7K 28
A fangirl, Whose dream is to be a stylist of a famous idol. Any idol. Until one day, The day had come, Her very wishes came true. But the idol isn't...
7.4K 487 31
"what can I assist you with Mr. Kim?" You are asked to assist the worlds biggest boy band. You don't know much about them since you don't really list...