Magical Transformation (KTH x...

By Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... More

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-71

91 16 3
By Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9th day of convincing Y/n

Y/n Pov

We were back in Seoul, and I attended my school as usual, as I was absent for 4 days Hyeon Jun helped me with my studies and taught me those topics.

~~~

As the usual time for my job now, I got ready and then head out, the same car waiting for me, Taehyung Oppa got out of it, "Y/n-ah you finally came? I missed you a lot," He was going to hug me when I bent down and escaped that hug.

And walked my way to Dong Hyun's house with an annoying yet cute bug following me, Kim Taehyung.

"I'll pick you today too, I hope today you'll accept my ride," He said while shouting as I sighed and went in.

~~~~

Done with the work, and my homework, and incomplete notes too, thanks to Hyeon Jun that who did 50% of my notes.

Ding Dong

Finally, they came, I went and opened the door, I smiled at them, I took my belongings and bowed at them and exit from there.

I looked at my front to see the car waiting for me, but this time the driver did not get out, I furrowed my eyebrows and went near it

I bent down to see inside the window and smiled at what I saw

He was sleeping peacefully, I tried opening the door, luckily it wasn't locked, I opened it slowly not trying to wake him up, I pulled down his mask slowly, and examined his features carefully.

His mole, his eyes, his pouty lips, he was a cute sleeping prince, so cute and charming, I actually want to forgive him but I loved his soft side towards me, so I thought of continuing this fake angry act, let's enjoy when he is sweet to me.

"How can you manage to be so cute even when you're asleep?" I whispered, he did not respond, I looked at his lips, those lips which I wanted to taste so badly, I leaned in a little but soon shook my head.

I was acting like a pervert now, I shook my head, as I put back his mask and slowly closed the door not disturbing his sleep, I smiled before leaving.

I was walking towards our house, like why not, the weather was perfect and I had no money with me right now to take a cab.

"Let's just walk Y/n," I said to myself swinging my arms back and forth, it would at least take 30 minutes for me to reach home, and it was already 12:00 A.M, the streets were a little dark, and to be honest I was a little scared and wanted to reach home soon.

I was walking when I spot a guy, a drunken guy I guess who had a creepy smile or should I say smirk on his face.

I hesitated to walk front, but I did it anyway, it's not like he's gonna eat me up, I walked front, and just when I was about to cross him when he caught my wrist.

"Hey, Baby girl," He said that smirk still on his face, I tried yanking his hand away, but his grip was strong enough. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Listen mister just leave me before you regret," I said as that smirk never left his face, "Let's have some fun today," He said leaning towards me, as I could smell that strong odor of alcohol.

"Leave me," I said while gritting my teeth, "Not until I have fun with you," He said still leaning towards me, "Leave me," I said still trying to get off his grip as he still did not budge.

"LEAVE HER!" A voice, a deep one, wait it is Taehyung Oppa's voice, we both looked towards him, yes it was Taehyung Oppa.

"What if I say I don't want to?" That bastard said still smirking, now I lost my control, Taehyung Oppa was coming towards us but suddenly stop when he heard, "Aaah," That bastard screamed.

I stamped his foot very aggressively when he was looking towards Taehyung Oppa, he screamed as he loosened his grip on me, I took this as a chance and got out of his grip and kicked his balls.

"AAAH," That bastard screamed again as I smirked in victory, trying to harass me, I'm not weak. It's a good thing that Jungkook Oppa taught me some taekwondo steps for self-defense.

"Aish," Taehyung Oppa said looking away, probably understanding the pain which that bastard was going through.

I looked at Taehyung Oppa as he came towards me, "You handled it by yourself, very good, I thought you would have needed help," He said as I smirked, "I don't need help for such bastards, I can handle them, and I guess it is not me who needs help, it is you," I said as I looked at him who was pitying that guy.

"Ani, I can fight okay," He said as I rolled my eyes, I started walking when he came back of me, "Well I'll walk with you, what if you face such bastards again," He said as I stopped. "What happened?" He asked.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked as he shook his head, "I guess you're forgetting your car," I said pointing towards it as he looked at it and smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe, well I'll then drive you home," He said as I nodded, and we both walked towards his car.

~~~~

"Thanks for dropping," I said and waved at him, "Bye," I said as he smiled and waved back. "Bye take care," He said as I pretended to not listen to him and went inside my home.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.7K 26
this is my first ff.hope you like it. Completed ⚠️Don't Copy ~plagarism is a crime ~ y/n is a student in seoul university.Taehyung is a doctor.Th...
105K 1.8K 17
Sanses included will be...Classic, Swap, Fell, Swapfell, Ink, Error, Dream, Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Lust, Horror, and Fresh. Please be aware that th...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...