Last Warrior

By crazgirl1990

"I alpha Ross Morse here by reject our mating bond and let you go. Shay Mathews." He turned just like that, m... More

REjection
leaving
coming home
first day home
I accept
So what I'm a dog?
WANT YOU BACK
shifting class
lets play a game
can't catch me
midnight visitor
an Apiffany
start of a fight
fighting words
no school
drinking
Wake up call
bells a ringing
the dark will rise
rainbow barf
one dance
Monday
the mystery scent
a traitor?
scared kittens!
the plot thickens
alpha meeting
the pure female alpha
a chance at love
my lullaby
almost there
Guilty
Domination
girl power
unexpected
in coming
start over again
the power I have
girl fight
a surpries
a sweet surprise
Satur - Date
seranade
take you away
pack house
pushing buttons
the mystery
new home
the flames of vengeance
prisoner
the begining
control
Mates at last
movies
monsters return
Indestructible
fear
the creature
Go Away!
the dream
the chant
legends
The Book
old ways
picture
I found it
Get the book
the tunnel
sirens
gallop away
challenges for a challenger
the last passage
vampires
saying goodbye
departing
warriors
the door
Shay
first day back
an attack
Evil leader
book case
through the door
the garden
Apollyon
hopeless
fun in the sun
Get Ready
last fight
END

at least some ones happy

50K 1K 9
By crazgirl1990

~Shay~

As I was heading to shifter class the alarm went off and every one was running out. Suddenly the principal came on the speakerd screaming “ROGUES!!!” I ran down the hall and followed Kira’s scent she was an Omega they really can’t fight. I found her connered by a rogue. Every one was racing past leaving her for death. Aray ran down the hall and into me. “finally come on!” he tried to pull me away I turned facing him. “I have to save her!”

~Aray~

I saw Shay’s eyes and glowing and the tattoo mark was on her head. I let her go and looked to where she was talking about I noticed a small pale girl with brown hair and brown eyes she was cowering in the corner as a rogue was about to kill her. Tears streamed down her face. Then her eyes looked to me… her scent washed over me THAT scent. It was her she was my mate I knew as soon as she looked at me. “kill the son of a bitch!” I growled out as Shay shifted and pounced on the rogue. I ran to my mate and picked her up. “hold on.” She burried her head in my shoulder and whispered “it’s you.” I smield slightly and took off. “Shay kill it quick!” her wolf head nodded and she twisted her head along with the rogues. As the head rolled out of the room I ran out with my mate. Shay was human with just her sweatshirt covering her as we ran.

I got my mate into Shay’s house and she ran up stairs to find more clothing. I sat on the couch with her in my arms. She still had her arms around my neck. I looked into her brown eyes. “I’m Kira.” She stated as her puffy eyes blinked. I kissed her forehead and said “Aray.” We sat there just holding each other like nothing else mattered which it didn’t. I had my whole world in my hands. Shay walked down and said “if your going to kiss then do it up in your room.” I smiled and Kira complied with my smile. “sorry Shay.” I stated and looked to her then back to my mate. “so does this mean your not going to sniff the floor any more?” Shay asked I chuckled and Kira laughed a bit too. “that was you?” she asked I nodded. Hey I wanted my mate don’t judge a man.

“yeah.” I answered and she giggled it sounded like music to me. Shay sat on the couch and stated “Kira if your up for it my parents won’t mind you staying here with us.” I smiled brightly did I mention how much Shay is my favorite person in the world right now. Kira nodded and said “that would be great!” I smiled brighter if that was possiable. “ok Aray stop smiling you look like a creepy clown.” Shay stated turning on the tv. I tried to stop but I was just so hapy. “ok now more like a pedofile. Kira how old are you?” I glared I take it back she’s the worst person ever! Kira laughed and said “17.” Shay nodded and looked at me “well Aray’s 19 so a two year difference not that bad and not that much of a pedo.” I threw the pillow at her. “Fuck you Shay!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.3K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
34.7K 1.8K 24
A marriage arranged by the heads of both the families brought Vegas pete together, but will they be able to make everything work amidst all the misun...
11K 311 18
012 is a young girl who knew no other life than the lab. She hated it, and no matter how hard she tried, she could never escape. Not even with her be...
31K 648 14
The frustrating story of two noble idiots and the girl that they loved retold in a script that would definitely not take 20 episodes each 2 butt-numb...