It's Not Gen-Jutsu...But Real...

Von Imaginationismyink

Tsukiko is a Hidden Leaf Ninja who has lived a tragic childhood which leads to her mysterious death during an... Mehr

It's Not Gen-Jutsu...But Reality. (A Kakashi Romance <3)
Chapter 1- Childhood Nightmare...
Chapter 2- The Assassination
Chapter 3- Hell
Chapter 4- The First Mission.
Chapter 5- Calcifer
Chapter 6- Forget me Not
Chapter 7- Gato is mine.
Chapter 8- I've Wanted to tell you for so Long
Chapter 9- Sarutobi's Last Mission.
Chapter 10- Naruto...I'm so proud.
Chapter 11- Just Kill your Emotions
Chapter 13- The Sannin
Chapter 14- The Last Resort
Chapter 15- The Deal
Chapter 16- Survival of the Arrival
Chapter 17- Welcome Home
Chapter 18- Changing For The Better
Chapter 19- The Test
Chapter 20- Amnesia Demon
Chapter 21- Pushing Away
Chapter 22- The Plan
Chapter 23- Naruto and his Nee-San
Chapter 24- I think you're in Love
Chapter 25- I'm here for you...Always
Chapter 26- Don't get too Close...
Chapter 27- Recover
Chapter 28- A Bond So Strong
Chapter 29- I Deserve...

Chapter 12- Must Help Out My Team.

121 3 2
Von Imaginationismyink

I stripped off my clothing and sat in the boiling waters of the volcano and she laid herself down on the edge so my head could rest on her belly as I bathed. I began to explain everything to her and all she could do was listen quietly till I was done. I carefully counted her heartbeats as she looked out into the massive spring and mentally take in everything I said.

“It seems to me that that man will not be able to do what you have demanded him too.” She finally said after a few moments.

“Mama I don’t want to hurt him…I have to stop hurting him and the only way I know how to do that is to make him hate me. I have to make all of them hate me…so I guess killing the Hokage was a good thing to do then for my cause.” I said as I used a small water style technique to twirl the water up in swirls in front of me and watch them dance like elegant fairies or fireflies gliding in the night time breeze.

“You can’t destroy love Kiki. It is not in your nature and no one has the power to destroy it anyways. No matter how hard you try, it seems that he will always love you…and so will Naruto when he learns who you are to him.”

“Do you think he might already know?” I asked quietly as if almost a whisper.

“Maybe not yet but he is a smart lad from what I hear. I know something will click in him and before you know it, he will be loving you more than you could ever imagine.” She said soothingly with her powerfully beautiful voice.

“Well Kakashi is right then. I mustn’t sit here and let the devil push me around. I must figure out something to do.”I said as I gently flicked the dancing swirls away.

“That’s my girl.”

~One day later~

“Well my dear, it seems you must return to the surface once more. There is an organization known as the Akatsuki and they plan on collecting all of my demon jinchurikis and combing them into one powerful weapon. They are after a boy that lives in your village…”

No…they must be after Naruto…

“This boy holds a Jinchuuriki of his own and they want to take it. You are to stop them from getting all of my demons together or else life on the surface as we know it will go into extinction.” The devil said as he handed me the scroll to my mission.

I see now…you feel threatened that they will be able to destroy the surface before you. You want me to stop them so nothing is in your way for when you start your own destruction…

“Anything for you master.” I said seductively as I summoned the demon wolves that I knew I might need and teleported us to the surface.

“What’s up Kiki? You haven’t brought us to the surface in a while.” Shadowstalker said next to me with her beautifully melodic voice.

“Well I need you two to help me with some very dangerous shinobi that are planning to take Naruto away from the village and kill him to get his Jinchuuriki.” I said as I opened the scroll for details.

“Will you need us to hold them down or something?” Calcifer asked before rubbing giant head on my arm to calm me a little since they always knew that Naruto’s safety was always my number one priority.

“Something like that. We must go now though…they have already entered the village.” I said with haste as I casted the sphere around the three of us and ran towards the main gates.

We ran with complete haste towards the village gates. I felt very protected but at the same time...I felt that something bad was to happen. The midnight black wolf with one blue eye and the other brown ran close next to me. Her coat shined magnificently as she continued towards our enemy. Her tail of fire burned bright and brilliantly with excitement. I looked on my left to see the white and silver coated Calcifer with his beautiful dark green eyes glistening with pure power to urge and protect me no matter what happens. He was magnificent in size since he was on the same track to becoming as big as his mom. He towered over me when he stood and sat…the same goes for his sister. His tail was just as wiggly as Shadowstlaker’s and both flames violently flickered as they swaged along to keep up the same pace as me.

We crossed the opened gates and I used wolf sight to help me navigate my way through the crowd to help me find who I was looking for.

In a matter of moments, I caught sight of a red soul and a black soul with two blue souls in front of them. They seemed to be talking but not for long since one started to attack the other. I recognized them immediately as my old team mates Asuma and Kurenai!

“Are these people who we are looking for?” Calcifer huffed next to me.

“Yep. We want to try and stop the ones in the black cloaks with the red clouds on them. The devil said they are very strong so we need to be careful.” I said as we approached them.

I stopped and had my fellow guardians stop next to me as they snarled and glared at the enemy.

“These are my old team mates from back when I was still in a squad so we don’t want them to get hurt.”I said as I tried to strategize a plan.

Kurenai was successful in capturing the darker haired man in a tree using her gen-jutsu but he reversed the attack so it was her that was trapped. It kinda reminded me how we all used to fight together as a team back in the good ol days. Asuma was busy trying to dodge the attack of the other opponent and when I finally caught a glimpse of who they were; my mind went into a small state of shock.

“Kiki what shall we do?” I heard Shadowstalker say next to me as she kept her focus on the battle commencing in the middle of the street.

“We must proceed carefully. That man right there is Uchiha Itachi. He is from the Uchiha clan that was well feared in my village because they had a strong kekki genkai bloodline that they called the Sharingan. Kakashi has one of their eyes as well but this one is a true heir of this and he should not be taken lightly…he killed his whole family here in the village back when I was still on the surface. Then the other man is Hoshigaki Kisame. He has one of the seven deadly ninja swords known well in the village hidden in the mist. Be careful.” I said as with a hint of hate in my tone as I thought of them actually taking my Naruto away.

The thought of Naruto and Kakashi saddened me…I can’t stop thinking about what I told Kakashi yesterday…

Suddenly, Kurenai dodged a kunai attack but was kicked up and over the fence. I watched as she landed in the water but Asuma was concerned.

“Kiki what can we do?” Calcifer said.

“We can’t do anything yet…if they injure or beat Asuma and Kurenai, then I will intervene but we shouldn’t do anything just yet.” I said as I saw Itachi appear behind Kurenai.

“You live up to your reputation Kurenai sensei. However-“Itachi said before being interrupted by Kakashi.

Good. Kakashi can help out tremendously.

“However this is the end of the line for you anyway.” Kakashi spoke from behind Itachi.

I looked around and noticed that Kakashi has made a clone before appearing. We had to move out of the way however when Asuma was fighting Kisame. Then Kisame used a water style technique but Kakashi’s clone copied it and it canceled out Kisame’s water sharpalm jutsu with his own. He’s fighting both of them at once.  

“Not that I’m not happy to see you but what are you doing here?” Asuma said as he straightened up a bit.

“Well I asked you guys to deal with them earlier but I guess I got a bit worried.” Kakashi said as he stood in front of Asuma.

Still the same cocky old self I see. Maybe he’s still mad about what happened yesterday…

Okay talk. What’s a rouge Ninja like you doing in this village?” Kakashi asked Itachi. A glistening sharp kunai just inches away from his throat.

“That’s how you copied my jutsu, you Kakashi Hatake, the copy cat ninja! Interesting to see that Itachi isn’t the only one with those crazy eyes.” Kisame said as his blade ate away at the bandage and urged Kakashi to battle him.

“Kisame stop. If you fight this man, it will take time we don’t have.” Itachi said.

“And what makes you have such little time? What are you after?” Kakashi asked seriously as he dismissed his clone and stood behind Itachi.

“We are looking for something and we know it is here.” Itachi said as he looked behind him to see Kakashi.

“What would that be?” Kakashi asked.

“He’s looking for Naruto.” I said in the sphere but realized that no one but the wolves could hear me.

“Tell me. What are you looking for?” Kakashi asked again.

“My way is more efficient than Kisame’s.” Itachi replied.

Everything happened so fast! Even I had a hard time seeing with my Wolf-sight what was happening.

“Water Style, water wall jutsu!” Kakashi said as he kicked back and into a water wall to protect him against Itachi’s water drills that attacked the wall.

“What just happened!?” ShadowStalker asked.

“This is the power of the Sharingan. This is why it is so dangerous. They are fast and they can see things no others can.” I said with a hint of worry to see my team mates in a bad situation such as this one.

Kakashi sat in the water a moment to think but stood once Itachi began to speak.

“You’re good but you didn’t see through all of my jutsu.” He said as a clone stabbed the back of Kakashi.

Luckily, Kakashi used a water clone in the process and it seems after the wall fell, his clone appeared and Kakashi rested under water to bring Kurenai a kunai.

“Nicely done Kakashi.” She said as she took the kunai but I saw something else happen that would put her in grave danger but Kakashi saw it first.

“Get back Kurenai! That one is the clone.” Kakashi said as he jumped out of the water and grabbed her.”

In just one second, Itachi created an explosion in the water and Asuma jumped in after them.

“This doesn’t look good.” I said as I rested my hand on Shadowstalker’s head.

The water soon fell into a short couple second shower. We got wet as well as everyone else but it looks like Kakashi saved Kurenai. The three of them stood towards the wall as Itachi stood more in the middle of the creek.

“Stay alert. This man was made Anbu black ops chef when he was only 13.” Kakashi said.

He started to breathe heavily and I knew he was reaching his limits.

“Why does he look so tired?” Calcifer asked.

“He is not a true heir of the sharingan so it takes more of his stamina to keep up with it than Itachi who was born with a great deal of strength and stamina for the Sharingan.” I said as I looked carefully at the battle.

“Let me show you what a true heir of the Sharingan can do.” Itachi said as he began to slowly open his eyes.

No! Not this!

“Get ready to intervene. He is using a very dangerous form of his kekki genkai.” I said as I readied myself.

“Asuma, Kurenai close your eyes! Whatever you do, do not open them.” Kakashi shouted.

All three of them closed their eyes tight to avoid his gaze but Kakashi kept his Sharingan eye open.

“Whatever you do, do not meet his gaze. If you do, you’re finished.” Kakashi said with a hint of fear to his voice.

I knew it.

“When we enter the battle, you will not be affected by the Sharingan because you are pure bred demons, your power over exceed his. I on the other hand, can look only because I know what happens when I get stuck. It’s just like going back to hell all over again.” I said as I took out my scythe.

Kakashi is in a bad spot at the moment. Itachi is using his shikeyomi sharingan and only a person with sharingan and the kekki genkai blood line can defeat him…which is why he wanted to keep Sasuke alive.

Just then, Kakashi’s heart rate increased and it seems that he was caught in the jutsu.

“Oh no! He was caught in the gen-jutsu! We have to get to him now! Calcifer you come up and grasp Itachi from behind! Shadowstalker, bite down on Kisame’s shadow and hold him still. Kakashi maybe strong but right now he is suffering.” I said with sudden anger before separating the sphere into two spheres.

I will use one to cover Calcifer until he is in position and I will use the other to cover ShadowStalker until she is in position. I jumped out of the sphere and ran over and jumped the fence to reach my teammates.

Just as I reached them, Kakashi was breathing heavily but I caught him just as he was falling.

“Tsukiko?” He whispered as he saw me.”

“I’m here Kakashi, I’m here.” I said soothingly.

Only a few seconds have passed. If I calculate this correctly, he was in that justu for about 72 hours.

“Kakashi what’s wrong, whose there? Can we open our eyes now?” Kurenai asked in a worried tone.

“No keep your eyes closed. I have Kakashi and he is safe for now.” I said as I looked back at my team.

“Who are you!?” Asuma asked.

“She is a friend. Do as she says.” Kakashi weakly said.

It’s good to keep my identity a secret for now. I don’t want to cause too much unnecessary attention right now.

“After all of that, the fool’s spirit is still intact. Who’s the girl holding him up I wonder.” Kisame said.

“I don’t care to know but we must go while we still can.” Itachi said.

“Oh no you don’t!” I said.

Just as I said that, the giant wolves broke out of their spheres and used their sharp teeth to grasp and hold down Kisame and Itachi.

“What was that!?” Kurenai asked.

“They are my wolf companions. They are holding down Itachi and Kisame for me.” I said as I stood up with Kakashi’s arm around me.

 “So, the nine tailed spirit inside Naruto. That’s what you’re after? You’re not the only ones are you? There are seven more of you out there. Searching. Hunting. I know all about you. You call yourselves the Akatsuki.” Kakashi said as he breathed heavily.

“That’s enough now. Please don’t stain yourself Kakashi, you don’t have the energy.” I said soothingly to him.

“What the Akatsuki?” Asuma asked with surprise.

“Kisame, we are taking Kakashi with us. We don’t need the others so get rid of them.” Itachi said.

Kisame fought real hard and finally broke loose of Shadow and began to charge.

“K-K, open your eyes but just look at the ground.” I said without thinking of what I just called Kurenai.

“K-K? Only one person used to call me that…” She said as she opened her eyes but kept her gaze to the ground.

“There is no time to explain. Take Kakashi to the medical corp.” I said as I quickly handed off the now passed out Kakashi to Kurenai and without looking at me, she ran towards the hospital.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Kisame said as he swung his blade towards my direction.

“Oh no you don’t! I said as I grasped the blade with my hands.

Surprisingly enough the blade weakened since my demon chakra was poisoning it.

“Shadow help Calcifer hold down Itachi.” I said to her and she immediately did as I told her.

“What have you done!?” Kisame asked in a pissed off tone as I continued to hold his blade steady.

“Leaf Hurricane!” I suddenly heard as a green jump suited man came in and kicked Kisame away from my grasp.

“Who have we here?” Kisame said as he slid in the water towards Itachi.

“Hi Guy!” I said with excitement.

“Hello…sexy woman I haven’t seen before. This looks like an interesting battle.” He said as he smiled at me.

“Ugh looks like you don’t recognize me either.” I said to him.

“Sorry my sweet little blossom!” Guy said to me.

“Close your eyes Guy or you will be caught in his Jutsu!” Asuma stated.

“Don’t worry I know what I’m doing. After all these years of training to beat Kakashi, I learned all about the Sharingan.  Open your eyes. Just look at Itachi’s feet, you can always tell what they are doing from their feet.” Guy said to Asuma and sure enough he opened his eyes and looked at Itachi’s feet.

“Alright but that is easier said than done. I haven’t had your training Guy.” Asuma said as he opened his eyes but looked only at Itachi’s feet.

“Alright, I sent word to the Anbu Black Ops but until they get here, we are on our own. Oh and by the way my cutey, are you a friend or foe?” He asked my way.

“YOU JUST NOW ASK THAT!?” I said as I smacked his head.

“She is a close friend Guy.” Asuma suddenly said as he kept his gaze down.

Shit Asuma knows who I am! He must have figured it out when I used Kurenai’s nickname!

“You three have guts to take us on. Well let us begin.” Kisame began.

“No Kisame. We are pulling out. Tempting as it is to fight a full fledged battle, this is not the way to do it.” Itachi said.

“That’s too bad, they don’t know how lucky they are.” Kisame said he jumped up and out of sight.

Itachi gave me a serious gaze before turning into a bunch of crows and flying off.

“Shadow, follow them. If they leave the village then come right back. If they stay then howl their position.” I said before casting a sphere jutsu around her.

She barked once to confirm my order and headed quickly towards them.

“No…it is you who is lucky. Rouge scum.” I said with a hint of anger.

Asuma turned and looked at me for the first time in years and smiled.

“It’s been a long time. Tsukiko.” Asuma said with a smile as he placed his chakra blades in his pocket and came forth to hug me.

“Asuma…it has been a long time hasn’t it.” I said happily as I hugged him in return.

“KIKI CHAN!!! IT’S YOU!!?” Guy suddenly said with tears and a shake of his butt as he ran to glomp me.

“No! No hug for you! You didn’t even recognize me.” I said as I dodged his hug and he fell in the water.

“You do look really different. I thought the rumors of your return were just rumors.” Asuma said.

“So there are rumors now? Looks like those pesky kids can’t keep their mouths shut! I said as I mentally smacked each one on the head.

Calcifer came up next to me and sat at my feet. He licked my hand once before looking out to keep his guard up.

“Whose this with you?” Guy said.

“This is Calcifer. He is my demon wolf companion. Him and his sister helps me capture souls.” I said as I stroked his wet head.

“Interesting…so will Kakashi be okay?” Asuma asked.

“Itachi’s level of Sharingan is no play thing. Kakashi had a great number delt on him. My best prognosis would be that he will be weak for a few weeks due to using too much chakra for his Sharingan but may need a lot more rest to help heal the mental trauma he faced when he was trapped.” I said with a bit of worry as I looked at them.

Suddenly ShadowStalker broke from the sphere and jumped into the river to get closer to us.

“They have fled the village.” She said to me in our mind link.

“Good. She said that they left. Naruto is safe for now.”I said as I stroked her neck as a reward.

“What will happen now?” Asuma said.

“Well it is time that I go. My only mission was to stop Itachi from getting to Naruto. Please keep this event discrete. We don’t need any more trouble to brew up.” I said.

“Wait your leaving?” Guy said.

“Yes. I must return.”I said as I did a performed the sphere jutsu around us.

“Till next time…old friends.” I said before we jumped off the water and made our way out into the village.

“I thought we were returning.” Shadow said.

“We are I just need to check on one more thing before we go.” I said as I found Naruto.

We stopped and watched as Naruto carried a super big bag with Jiraiya to the main gates.

“Alright let’s move out!” Naruto said as he tried to carry the bag farther out.

“Hmm it seems that Jiraiya is taking Naruto away from the village. He must be off to train him.” I said as they walked off.

“Will he be alright with that old man?” Calcifer asked.

“Yep. Jiraiya maybe old but he is a sanin so I couldn’t think of anyone else more suitable to look after him while Kakashi is recovering.” I said before I teleported us back to hell.

Oh Kakashi…I’m sorry you got stuck in that jutsu…now you know where I was when I was gone.

Oh man…poor Kakashi. The man just can’t hold much of a conversation with her can he? Well I’m planning on updating again soon. Thanks for reading.

If anyone is interested, I was using episodes 70-83 of Naruto to help as a reference. Those are the Chuunin exams and the attack on Kakashi. Enjoy!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

212K 6.3K 43
Tsukino a 12-year-old from the ANBU root, trained by Danzo. She's emotionless or that's what it seems like on the outside. She became emotionless lon...
266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
5.1K 188 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...
3.5K 172 32
In the unknown lands of naruto a girl of unknown origin and history roams, with a past of true horror and sadness. When she is found by Team Minato...