My Daily Life With A Monster...

By UnknownFate25

My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nic... More

VOLUME 1: HELL HIGH
1 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
2 - Obtaining The First Mission
3 - Operation: Virgin's First Date
4 - Taking The Highway To Hell
5 - Please Don't Eliminate Me!
6 - Half Man, Half Shark, All Roomate
7 - The Prisoner Of The Hollow
8 - The Angel Of Heavenly Fire
9 - Welcome To Hell High
10 - A New Challenger Approaches
11 - Cue The Training Montage!
12 - The Duel With The Dragon
13 - The Dragon's Perspective
14 - Meeting The Popular Girl
15 - The Underworld's A Big Place
16 - My [Hollow Wanderer] Skill Is Broken
17 - The Boyfriend's True Colors
18 - Mending The Broken Pieces
19 - Grinding With A Demon Arm
20 - The Battle Of The Strongest Students
21 - The True Potential Hidden Within
22 - They Want My Hand In Marriage?!
23 - The Odd One Of The Family
24 - The Nephilim In Human Skin
25 - Gaining A Spider Girlfriend
26 - Expanding The Party
27 - The Invitation To The Blood Ball
28 - The Princess Of The Dark Empire
29 - A Brawl In The Jewelry Store
30 - These Attackers Are Just Low Leveled Grunts
31 - The Long Awaited Blood Ball
32 - The Princess' Dilemma
33 - The Blood Ball Becomes Bloody!
34 - My Vampire Step-Parents Are Scary
35 - My Life After One Month Of Crazy
36 - A New Student And A Field Trip!
37 - Getting Stranded And Playing Won
38 - In The Middle Of Nowhere
39 - Madam Webb Is Overpowered
41 - The Ghost Town
42 - Everybody Loves A Good Bar Fight
43 - I'm An Angel Rider
44 - The Not So-Oasis
45 - Skulls And Slimes
46 - Saving The Students
47 - School Vacation
48 - Heading To The Fox Village
49 - Enter Shippo Village
50 - Fox Fortunes
51 - Fangs Of The Foxes
52 - Krystal Is Dangerously Cute
53 - Something Is Wrong
54 - The Fake Verses The Real
55 - The Chieftess Of Shippo
56 - Service Of A Sensei
57 - Final Day With The Fox Family
58 - Grinding Levels Is Tough
59 - The [Party] Enters The Hollow
60 - To Where It All Began
61 - Collecting Crystals
62 - Catalysts And Ascension
63 - The Day I Failed
64 - B3r739k
65 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
66 - Everything Changes
67 - To The Dark Empire
68 - The Confrontation
69 - The Dark Prince
70 - A Changing Mindset
71 - Tensions In The Underworld
72 - Attack On Dark Castle
73 - Luna Diabolos
74 - Infiltrating The Manor
75 - The Master Plan
76 - The Ruler Of Hell
77 - Welcome Back Home
78 - For Jackson
79 - Return
80 - It's Time To End This
81 - Epilogue
Thank You!

40 - Welcome To The Gas Station Of Hell

5.2K 201 27
By UnknownFate25

"So...what are we going to do about him?" Krystal asked, voice laced with venom.

Makes sense she'd refuse to say his name.

"Unfortunately there's not much we can do, but there's not much he can do either. We can claim that he attacked us, especially now since Jackson is now the prince of the Dark Empire." Madam Webb stated. "They'll keep him away from us in order to keep the peace between the Dark Empire and Hell."

"So he won't be able to touch us again. At the same time however, we can't do anything to persecute him because he's somehow cut off all connection. No wifi, data, or any contact whatsoever." Madam Webb explained. "There's no evidence of his attack."

"Why don't we...tie him up or something to prove he attacked us?" Angela wondered. "Instead of just leaving him here?"

"Then it would look like we were the ones who attacked him." Madam Webb stated. "And we have no proof that he attacked us first."

"So we're at a standstill." I realized.

"Yes, as annoying as it is. He won't be able to touch us, but we won't be able to persecute him." Madam Webb finished.

"Duncan claims his family is pretty important. Is that true?" I wondered.

"It is. His family the second most influential family in Hell, the Diabolos Family. However, you're the Prince of the Dark Empire. You and the peace between factions have more priority." Madam Webb answered.

"That's nice to know." I nodded.

"Don't worry." Dawn smiled. "All of The Dark Empire has your back."

"Even your Father?" I wondered.

"...Most of The Dark Empire." Dawn corrected herself.

Now that's veeeeery reassuring.

"So...how are we getting out of this situation?" Anna asked.

"Well, luckily we had some spare wheels." Madam Webb stated. "So the driver is replacing them. After that, we'll just drive until we can find something that will pinpoint our location."

"Are there gas stations in hell?" I wondered.

"There are." Anna nodded. "Think there's one here?"

"I mean, maybe? They're everywhere." I replied.

"Hopefully there will be one around here." John sighed. "They usually have maps."

"A-a m-map would be very useful." Brutus nodded in agreement.

"All right then! We're all in agreement!" Madam Webb declared. "Get on the bus! It's go time!"

"The new wheels are on." The driver said, placing the tools away and hopping back into the driver's seat.

We all hurried onto the bus, sitting back into our seats. The bus started up, driving away from where Duncan had ambushed us.

Gazing outside the window, I watched as the rocky plains sped by. No matter what the vehicle was, people in Hell liked to go fast.

It's a good thing he wasn't going as fast as when Dunk drove me to Hell High, or else I'd puke my guts out again.

We talked to keep ourselves occupied as we continued to drive through nowhere. Multiple times I checked my phone to see if I had any connection, but I never did.

"Hey! Up ahead!" Anna exclaimed. "There actually is a gas station!"

"Actually? Did you doubt me?" I gasped, pretending to be hurt.

"We both know that we had no idea if there was going to be a gas station." Anna sweatdropped.

"Gas stations are everywhere." I argued. "Even in nowhere."

The bus driver pulled off of the road, parking in one of the spots in the small parking lot next to the small gas station.

We got out, looking at the station. It had a small building and two gas pumps next to it. It wasn't a very large gas station.

"I'll refill the gas while we're here." The bus driver stated. "You go in and check for a map."

"Alright." I nodded.

We walked to the front of the gas station. I didn't recognize the company that owned the gas station. It was called "Dire Fire".

Maybe this is a gas station company that's only in Hell?

"Oh, it's a Dire Fire." Krystal gasped.

"No wonder it's all the way out here in nowhere." Sapphire sighed.

"What's a Fire Dire?" Lilia asked.

You and I wonder alike, little sister.

"It's a smaller gas station chain. They used to be big back in the day when I was young. Oh, the memories." Madam Webb smiled.

Madam Webb entered the gas station, with the rest of us shortly following. "This is nostalgic..." She happily sighed.

The gas station was comprised of a few aisles, some stands, and a desk where a cashier sat. I'm surprised that this place in the middle of nowhere has workers.

"Oh! A map!" Angela said, grabbing a piece of paper off of a stand. She unfolded it, revealing a map in her hands.

A small red dot in the middle of the map was labeled "You Are Here". Most of the map was a plain red, representing the barren plains.

At the top of the map showed some sort of town, and to the right was something...green?!

Something green on a map in Hell?! The green surrounded a blue circle, which possibly represented water.

Water?!

"Let's see..." Madam Webb hummed, looking at the map. "Oh, this is nice. We're actually quite close to our destination."

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yep." She replied. "You see this town? This is where our hotel is. It's also likely where the rest of the buses are."

"Well, that's good." I commented. "Than what's this?" I asked, pointing at the green and blue on the map.

"Oh, that's Oasis." She stated.

"Oasis?!" Gasped Anna, Krystal, and even Sapphire. "We're going to Oasis?!"

"What's Oasis?" Angela wondered.

"It's one of the few places in Hell that isn't actually burning!" Anna gasped. "I've always wanted to go!"

"Yep, that's where we'll be going for part of the field trip." Madam Webb smiled.

"How come the place isn't burning?" I wondered.

Everywhere else was burning plains, and the Dark Empire's territory was a desert, so how come Oasis was the only place not burning?

"Nobody knows." Madam Webb replied. "But it's a forest that surrounds a lake, filled to the brim with slime. It's theorized that the slimes are what saved it."

"Slimes?" I asked. "Like the ones at the beginning of video games?"

"Where do you think they got the idea from?" Madam Webb replied.

"They aren't was weak as video game ones, though." John added. "Or else Oasis would have been conquered by the government already."

"S-slimes are scary..." Brutus muttered.

"Then is it safe?" I wondered.

"It will be, since I'll be there." Madam Webb smiled.

"Yeah..." I sweatdropped.

"Alright then! Sir, I would like to but this map!" Madam Webb declared, walking up to the cashier and placing some money down.

The cashier grunted in affirmation, taking the money and placing it into the register. We left the building, heading back to the waiting bus driver.

"Find a map?" He asked.

"Yep." Madam Webb smiled. "Right here. I'll tell you the directions."

"Alright then." He nodded.

We got back into the bus, sitting down in our seats. The bus driver pulled out of the gas station, heading back onto the road and following Madam Webb's directions.

"I can't wait to see Oasis." Anna smiled.

"Yeah...me too." I agreed.

I think this field trip is going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 236 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...
7.4K 271 38
A fan parody of My Daily Life With A Monster Harem by UnknownFate25. Lucas Owens is a curious case. He certainly looked average: He goes to school, h...
6.7K 239 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
740 31 55
After Damian Knight sacrificed himself to save a woman and her daughter, he gets reincarnated in a parallel Earth with three Perks by an unknown Enti...