larry stylinson smut

By cameronmonaghann_

larry stylinson More

class
silk and lace
Quickie on the tour bus-
Music video-
club-
Caught-
Mornings-
Swimming pool fun-
Johannas wedding-
Johannas wedding p2
A quick blowjob-
crossdresser l
drunk-
cuddles and sex-
robbed
your mine
please-
mad-
insecure
gentle-
reunited at a wedding
couldnt be simpler-
powerbottom louis
addicted to cigars-
yoga-
roomates-
happy New year
punishment-
instagram group chat?
tw!! "make love to me hazza."
dallas-
everyone has a titanic for the first time face
"louis come and be my cat."
football match
forbidden love
Teasing Mr Styles
Flirting with Zayn.
Straight? No gay!
fuck me daddy
camboy L
camboy L // pt2
first time
caught, pt2
babysitting Lou
Maid
Princess Park
Lairport
Im not scared of you
And the grammy goes to..
a/n grammys
zianourry
"Go fuck yourself, Tomlinson."
Tutor
Always on my mind
Dr T
love is in the air
sweetheart
christmas tree
Birthday sex
Cops and robbers
Love me, love me
Readers note important
My insta too (like my prom pic, a face reveal)

Temporary Fix

13.7K 110 61
By cameronmonaghann_

Temporary Fix
"...feel you on my neck as i'm calling a taxi, climbing over me while i climb in the backseat. Now we're taking of, now we're taking it off tonight.."

**

"Fuck, Louis, wait a second." Harry breathed, hands shakily grasping at his mobile, dialling a taxi. Louis' hands snaked there way across Harrys neck, harshly kissing and sucking around his exposed chest and neck as if it were something he desired to have.

Louis looked up through his lashes and made his way towards Harrys mouth, pressing open kisses to the side of his plump lips, making Harry lowly moan into the phone. He looked down at Louis and shook his head, pulling the phone away from his ear.

He bent down to match Louis' height so he could whisper ever so quietly. "Gonna fuck you so, so hard." Before pulling the phone back up and talking into the phone. Louis' eyes widened up, then pupils dilating till there was a thin blue line left. Harry ended the call.

"H-Harry." Louis whined, pouting. Harry put his large arms around Louis' tiny waist, lifting him up and pressing his back against the cold, brick wall.

He leant forward, capturing his lips in a rough kiss. Harry tugged at Louis' short hair making Louis moan in a high pitched manner.
The small boy tilted his head back letting the long haired boy have access to his smooth neck, pressing soft bites here and there which left small, purple bruises on the skin.

Louis chuckled, hiding his face in the crook of Harrys neck, clearly drunk, but not enough to not understand what's going on. Louis pointed behind Harry at the black car that read a sign which Louis couldn't exactly see, so he assumed it was the taxi.

"Louis get off for a minute, love." Harry groaned, setting Louis by the door of the car. Harry got in steadily with Louis crawling on top of him. They shut the door and told the driver where to take them.

Harrys hand found it's way to Louis' thighs, biting his lip to hold in a moan. "Lou."

"So pretty." He added. Louis smiled. Enjoying the complements he'd been getting throughout the week. He loved it. Even if it was just a little "Looking good today." or "Louis love your hair." He envied it a lot.

Louis started grinding his hips into Harrys crotch, pressing a hand firmly against the growing bulge that was occurring down there. Harry let out another groan, fingers curling into the skin of Louis' hips while teeth clenching, making his jawline even more visible.

The older boy ran his soft fingers down Harrys back and up his shirt, his cold hands meeting Harrys warm back that sent chills up his spine. Harry smiled, pulling Louis' face down to his level before pressing one last kiss to his chapped lips.

The taxi driver announced their destination in which Louis sat back in the seat to let Harry out, then stumbling out right after and in the drunken state he was in, ended up tripping over his own feet. Ended up letting out a small giggle which Harry finds so adorable.

"Louis be careful." Harry warned, throwing some cash in the front seat with the driver. He picked up the small boy from the ground who was still chuckling at nothing, lifted him into his arms bridal style and started taking him to the front door, setting him down on the little wooden bench that was outside.

Louis smiled looking up at the tall boy. "Hazza you're so tall." he said, making Harry giggle. He took the house key out of his back pocket and put it in the lock, waiting a second before he turned it. There was a few silent minutes of them just standing there till Louis spoke up.

"Harry can you fuck me now." He grinned showing off all of his teeth. Harry sucked in his breath before carrying the boy up, legs wrapped around Harrys torso, arms and head resting on his neck.

He walked into the house, kicking the door shut with the heel of his boot before smashing Louis' back against the door. Gently enough not to hurt him, though.

Harry pressed his stomach against Louis' one, feeling their heavy breaths mixed with one another's before latching his mouth onto the smooth skin where there was already some purple marks. Louis tilted his head back a bit so Harry could have more access.

"Louis." Harry breathed after a while, pulling back from the crook of Louis' neck. "So pretty." He added. They pulled away from the front door making their way towards the kitchen, whereas Harry placed Louis on the marble counter. 

Harry grabbed a hair band, flipping his hair overtop of his head and tying it up in a messy bun, Louis loved it.

The small boy sat there patiently waiting for Harry to do something to him. "Harry please.."he whined. Harry had lustful eyes, staring into the depths of Louis' blue ones before gripping the boys thick thighs and sliding him gently across the counter, smashing their lips together again.

Harrys hand grabbed Louis' hips, snaking his hands up the hem of his shirt feeling the warmness of his back. Louis' small hands made their way to the back of Harrys neck, fumbling with the little strands of loose hair that couldn't fit into the messy bun he'd tied over his head. 

Small moans escaped the older boys lips, Harry then pressing a palm flat against his crotch causing Louis to squeal and plant his face deeper into the crook of Harrys neck.

A scent of alcohol still lurked in the air.

Louis seemed to have gotten distracted by Harrys face, poking his dimples and playing with Harrys lips, while giggling. All Harry could do was laugh, but eventually pull the boy away and start kissing his neck. "Louis." He breathed. "Stop getting distracted by my hotness." He smiled, trying not to stumble over his words.

"H-haha Harry you're h-hot." He gave a toothy grin. "Let me suck you off Harry." Louis said ever so casually getting off of the counter top and onto his knees. Harry shakily nodded, shuddering.

He grabbed Harrys belt loop, pushing the belt out and pushing it away from them. His eyes met Harrys green orbs as he unzipped the fly on his jeans, then pressing open kisses to the bulge that was prominently showing. Harry groaned, eyes never leaving the small boy.

Louis pulled down Harrys boxers, releasing his dick from being constricted for so long, letting it slap against his clothed stomach. He licked his lips, looking up at Harry with blown out eyes before licking a fat strip up the side of his cock, Harry tilting his head back slightly.

He circles the tip with his tongue, sliding his hand slowly down the side making sure to pleasure Harry in every way. His mouth felt amazing around the thickness of Harrys dick, his lips spread apart, dribbling slightly at the side.

Harrys hands instinctively gripped the back of Louis' hair pushing him further down the length, swallowing whole. "Fucking hell, Lou." Harry breathed, mouth agape. "Shit." he added. 

Louis had one small hand sliding up his dick at a fast pace where his mouth couldn't reach while his mouth worked round hard the tip.

"Lou- gonna come, pull off." Harry warned, not really wanting to come yet, but wanting to come inside the small boy. Louis popped off, kissing the tip one more time before grabbing Harrys thighs to balance himself back up.

He wrapped his arms around the taller boys neck, leaning him down so that he is able to kiss him on the lips. "Louis baby, so pretty for me." He smirked, setting the boy back on the counter and standing in between his legs.

Harry pulled at Louis' bottoms, unbuttoning the skinny jeans before sliding them off him completely, revealing his pastel pink panties that he wore. Harry kissed just above the fabric before pulling the lace between his teeth and starting to pull them down, the thong sliding down Louis' thighs and ass.

He gave the boy one last kiss before laying the boy flat against the counter. He pressed his fingers to Louis' mouth asking him to suck. Louis' tongue swirling around until a sting of saliva formed under his chin. Harry pulled of and pressed them at his hole.

He circled the entrance and gently pressing the tip of one finger into the tight heat and leaning down to lick a stripe against his hole. Louis' legs twitching at the feeling, slightly rutting into the table.

"Baby." Harry said, stilling the boy. "Be patient." he added with a prominent smirk plastered on his face. He then grabbed Louis' hips once again and dug his face deep in between Louis' ass, licking repeatedly at his now wet whole causing Louis to yelp out at the sudden movement, he then adjusted to the feeling and started moaning, biting his lips to suppress.

Louis groaned and but down on his arm when Harry pressed a wet thumb inside of him, kissing his hole when it sank to the bottom knuckle. Harry rubbed around the velvety walls till he found Louis' prostate, making Louis gasp and arch his hips. Harry pulled out all the way and grabbed the lube off of the counter.

He turned himself on the counter so that his arse was pressed into the air and showing Harry his shiny hole.

Harry stood behind him and added in two fingers, sliding his lubed finger in and out, then adding a third. Just spending a few minutes working his fingers in and out of Louis' slick and flittering hole. Loui was whimpering softly, face pressed against his own arms. He found Louis' prostate once more with a practiced ease, causing the older man to moan with each press in.

"Fuck baby, so hot for me." Harry groaned. He pulled back, making Louis moan when his ass felt empty. He flipped Louis over by his hips, grabbing them and taking them up to the bedroom for more comfort.

He situated pillows under the small of his back. Harry trailed his hands up and down Louis' chest and waist, feeling the smooth silk and slightly rougher lace. He sat back and ran his fingers over Louis' thick thighs. Harry settled between then and Louis wrapped his legs around his waist. They kissed languidly for a few minutes, each running their hands across the others body.

Harry lined himself up with Louis' hole, licking into his mouth again as he pressed in. Louis moaned, high pitched and airy, into Harrys mouth as he found Louis' prostate. Harry pulled out and pressed in shallowly a few times, enjoying Louis' little whimpers and fluttering eyes.

"Move, Harry." Louis whispered. Harry nodded and pulled out till it just the tip and pressed back in fully. "Harder, babe, please." Harry rotated his hips and pulled out and slammed back in, making hard contact with Louis prostate. Louis' head fell back, showing off his throat, which Harry began kissing and nibbling.

There was a low heat curling in Harrys belly, and that combined with Louis' little whimpers deep in his throat, urged him to go faster. Harry shifted a little, pulling Louis' knees up to his shoulders. Louis locked his ankles behind his head, the soft silk setting fire to Harrys skin. He could only imagine how Louis felt.

Louis threw his hand behind his head, bracing himself against the headboard. He reached between his and Harrys body's and started tugging at his cock. Harry wrapped and arm around Louis' shoulder, hovering himself over Louis, covering his hand on the headboard with his own.

He tucked his head in the junction between Louis' neck and collarbone, biting softly as he felt the heat coil in his belly. He gripped Louis' hand on the wood of the headboard, and moved his head to press a hard, heated kiss to Louis' lips.

Harry slid in one final time, coming hard, groaning against Louis' lips. He reached down and wrapped his hand around Louis, pumping the smaller mans cock until Louis moaned, high and loud, spilling over both of their fists.

Louis let his legs fall off Harrys shoulder and Harry collapsed on top of him, still soft inside of him.

They waited like this for a few minutes, panting softly, sweaty hair sticking to their foreheads. Finally, Harry rolled off louis and laid next to him, looking over at the smaller man. Louis had his eyes closed and a small smile spread across his lips.

"Wow." Harry breathed out softly. "Was fucking amazing." He added, smiling and rolling over to trail a hand down Louis' sweaty chest.

**

A/N:
hey guys sorry for a long wait for an update school started and have been focused on that lol and me and my boyfriends one year coming up this month on the 21 so excited haha

anyway i know i've said this a lot but i'm actually gonna start with a mafia fic about larry yk idk if it'll work out tho lol🥲

please give me suggestions for another one shot ik i've said that a lot too and i never get to do them but i promise i'm trying

also gonna try update my first ever one shots to make them better cuz they're so shit and embarrassing i cant with my self wth

love you and sorry for any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

88.7K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
482K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
269K 9.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...