Last Warrior

By crazgirl1990

"I alpha Ross Morse here by reject our mating bond and let you go. Shay Mathews." He turned just like that, m... More

REjection
leaving
coming home
first day home
I accept
So what I'm a dog?
WANT YOU BACK
shifting class
lets play a game
can't catch me
midnight visitor
start of a fight
fighting words
no school
drinking
Wake up call
bells a ringing
the dark will rise
rainbow barf
one dance
Monday
the mystery scent
at least some ones happy
a traitor?
scared kittens!
the plot thickens
alpha meeting
the pure female alpha
a chance at love
my lullaby
almost there
Guilty
Domination
girl power
unexpected
in coming
start over again
the power I have
girl fight
a surpries
a sweet surprise
Satur - Date
seranade
take you away
pack house
pushing buttons
the mystery
new home
the flames of vengeance
prisoner
the begining
control
Mates at last
movies
monsters return
Indestructible
fear
the creature
Go Away!
the dream
the chant
legends
The Book
old ways
picture
I found it
Get the book
the tunnel
sirens
gallop away
challenges for a challenger
the last passage
vampires
saying goodbye
departing
warriors
the door
Shay
first day back
an attack
Evil leader
book case
through the door
the garden
Apollyon
hopeless
fun in the sun
Get Ready
last fight
END

an Apiffany

61.7K 1.3K 41
By crazgirl1990

Jet looked to the ground and said “I know but even if he did reject you. Your still our alpha female and you always will be. He just wants to talk with you.” I raised a brow and stated “my answers still the same. Sorry jet.” I leaned back into my room and shut my window. I saw Jet grab at his hair and groan then run off into the woods. I closed my curtains and laid back down on my bed.

~Ross~

I sat in the forest on a fallen tree waiting for my mate so I could appologize to her. I was an ass, I realized that. Rejecting her for no good reason at all. I was really deep in shit. I needed to appologize to her first then I had a slim chance of winning into her good graces. Man who heard of an alpha appologizing to a female or anyone for that matter. We weren’t even together yet and I was already whipped. I rubbed my head as I waited. I hope she came I would understand if she didn’t though she had the right to hate my guts. What happened three years ago rang threw my head.

I didn’t give her any chance at all I just rejected her and went on with my balchlor ways. When she was on that plane I was a fucking jerk my wolf whimpered for her to get off but I thought it was a good thing. A fucking idiot! That’s what I am. At first I just wanted her in my bed she’s hot now, but now that other males are after her I realized I can’t survive without my mate. I would go rogue. I’m amazed she didn’t I got off the log. Jet was taking forever! I started pacing thinking she wasn’t coming. I heard feet racing this way.

Shay! I turned seeing Jet look at me with fear. “she’s not coming.” I stated he nodded and I growled nad punched the log. “FUCK!” I roared and Jet ran off. I growled loudly and shifted. I was pacing with my wolf now we had to get in her god graces what did she like? How the fuck would I know! I was the ass to her! I continued my pacing I would just have to try everything. No matter how humiliating it was going to be ok maybe not that far but I would try mostly everything. I ran back towards the pack house where I lived. I had to try before I lost her forever.

I had to plan I don’t care if it took me until I died to win her over I was going to try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...
115K 3.6K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
66.3K 1.6K 99
the official story is over, but i'm still writing kpop smuts after part 69 ^^ i take requests ✨VERY GAY✨ includes: chanbaek, yungi, seongjoong, taesa...
646K 22.1K 30
Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Female that is worthy of any Alpha-Male. But...