Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x...

De seekerislost

After escaping from an abusive relationship, [Y/n] looks for a fresh start in Tokyo. Upon meeting the charism... Mais

New beginning
Mixed signals
Friends
Distressed
Friendship
Amendment
Realization
Calm
Interlude
Lonely Cries
Recovery
Composure
Fearful Scent
Buddies
Confession
Sweet Date
Quarrel
Call Me Daddy
A Good Shower
Unspoken Fear
Advise
Unravel
A Place to Hide
Peace of Mind
Let's Talk
Distrust
Jealousy
Night Stroll
Wet Dreams
Audacity
No Touching
Take a Seat
Cherished Memories

Endless Smile

2.7K 94 102
De seekerislost

"[Y/n] it's me..." You heard Gojo call out from the other side, "....please open the door."

*Moments earlier*

When Gojo was done using the bathroom, he decided to change into grey sweats and shirt to match your lounge wear.

"Sorry for the wait, I-" He wondered where you went.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He called out as he walked into the kitchen.

"Is that her name?" The woman asked.

"What are you doing here? Where's [Y/n]?" He scowled.

"How rude...we haven't seen each other in months and that's the how you react." The woman said sounding disappointed.

He didn't respond.

"Sigh...I came to pick my IC card (a prepaid transportation card), I forgot it the last time I was here and I told you on Friday that I'd pass by to pick it up, remember? You Have no idea how hard it is to get around withou-"

"Where's [Y/n]?" He asked in an impatient tone.

"I'm guessing that's the woman that opened the door? She left in a hurry."

"She left?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yep, she said 'You clearly seem to have important business with him, so I'm just gonna leave the two of you.' And then left. Kinda rude of her." The woman explained, shrugging her shoulders.

'Shit this is bad.' He thought as he scurried to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Your card is in one of the drawers in the sitting room and if it's not there, then I threw it away. I want you gone by the time I come back." He told her before leaving his house.

"I hope she's not mad." He said to himself as he walked to your place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock! Knock!*

"[Y/n], I know you're in there, please open." Gojo pleaded resting his forehead on the door.

There was no answer.

"That woman just came to get her IC card that she forgot at my place a long time ago..." He paused and waited for a response, but there was none.

"...I swear that there's nothing-"

"Go away!" You hissed, "Just go and leave me alone!"

"No, I won't leave until you open this door..." He retorted, "...even if it means that I have to stand here all night."

He waited for your reply, but you remained quiet.

"Please don't let this misunderstanding come between us, things were going so well." He said.

"Leave Satoru!" You demanded as you wiped your tears.

"What else do I have to do to show you that you're the only one I want [Y/n]? I've put in so much effort and yet...please tell me, because I don't know anymore." He lamented.

"I'm not your type." You sniffed.

"What? I can't hear you."

You swung the door open.

"I said, I'm not your type!" You said curtly, while tightly gripping the door handle. "I'm not like those women you sleep with-"

"[Y/n] listen to me-" He said softly trying to calm you down.

'Damn it, I made her cry again.' He thought to himself, as pure guilt tore through his stomach knowing full well that he was the cause of your pain.

"No! You listen, you're strong, handsome and good at everything you do, the Gojo Satoru. Someone like you deserves someone who's amazing and-"

"But [Y/n] you are-"

"I'm not good enough, can't you see that. I'm just a weak good for nothing that can't even make you happy..."

He realized that there was nothing that he could say at that moment, that was going to get through to you.

'I need to get in before she slams the door at my face.' He thought as he studied your body language.

He stepped inside and you backed away until your back was against the wall, leaving a big gap between you and him.

"I don't deserve someone as amazing as-"

Before you could finish your self diminishing sentence, Gojo closed the gap using his teleportation technique and crashed his lips against yours.

You froze and gazed at him with wide cartoon-like eyes when he stepped back.

"I'm sorry for force kissing you. You can punish me later, but just listen to me for a second..." He said before taking a deep breath.

"...you are not weak, nor are you a good for nothing. You are [L/n][F/n], a strong and beautiful independent woman. You've gone through so much and the fact that you can still smile today shows just how strong you are..." He reassured.

He then laced his hands with yours, and noticed how small they were compared to his, and how they fitted perfectly into his large hands, almost like they were made for him.

You watched in silence, still shocked by the kiss.

"... your entrancing [e/c] eyes, your captivating smile, your laugh when I do something stupid, your sassiness when I try to flirt with you, the way you say my name and these tiny hands..." He squeezed them softly and then kissed them.

"...everything about you is amazing [Y/n] and no one else makes me happy like you. I want to be with you and no one else." He said with a genuine smile.

"But-but, what if being with me isn't what you imagine and ends up being boring and unpleasant?" You stammered.

"I know for a fact that that won't happen. There's no way being with Miss 'short skirt-chan' could ever be boring or unpleasant." He replied before poking you on the nose.

You gave him a soft smile. And the two of you remained quiet for a while.

"Ok then." He said letting go of your hands and bending down so his face could be at your arms reach.

"What are you doing?" You asked confused.

"Making it easy for you to slap me." He responded removing his sunglasses and turning his cheek to you.

"Why would I-"

"Because I forced you to kiss me...go ahead, I switched my infinity off, so your slap will touch me." He said pointing at his cheek.

If it was your previous relationship, you could have been slapped across the face the moment you tried to raise your voice. But right now in front of you, was a man who'd just poured his heart out to you and was now prepared to get a slap from you, because he kissed you without your permission.

You couldn't help but stare at him and feel grateful for meeting such an amazing man.

"Any minute now..." He said shutting his eyes.

Gojo braced himself for a slap, but was taken aback when he felt your lips press gently against his, your warm hands caressed his cheeks.

It took him a few seconds to regain his composure, but when he did, he wrapped his arms around your waist and responded with enthusiasm. He could feel the soft tickle of your breath beneath his nose.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, as his hands slowly moved down to your thighs and lifted you up, allowing your legs to wrap around his waist.

His lips were soft and almost silken against yours. They parted slightly, inviting your tongue to slip inside. Your bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as your tongue danced in his mouth. You could taste your shared breath, feel the thud of your combined heartbeat and you indulged every second of this moment.

Letting out a soft moan, you broke the kiss. He looked at you somewhat disappointed that it was over.

"Consider yourself slapped." You whispered.

"If that's how you do it, then you can slap me anytime." He grinned.

You chuckled.

"And the answer is yes by the way. I'll be your girlfriend...if the offer is still on the table." You smiled.

He tried to hide it, but his eyes glittered with joy.

"Of course it's still there..." He smiled. "...so now you're really my woman?" He asked happily.

"Yep and you're my man." You giggled.

"I like the sound of that." He smirked, before enclosing his lips on yours.

You gasped slightly as his lips found yours. Soft yet immersive, gentle yet powerful. You uttered a delightful moan as his tongue plunged into your mouth. You both savored the long kiss.

He pulled back and smiled at you. He knew that you weren't going to sleep with him just yet, but it didn't bother him. He gave you a peck, before holding you by the waist and helping you down.

He winked at you as he put on his sunglasses and reached into his pocket looking for something.

You blushed and noticed that he had changed his outfit and you were now matching.

'Aww, that's so sweet.' You thought.

"What are you looking for?" You asked curiously.

"My phone. I need to make an important call, but I seem to have left it at home." He replied.

"You can use mine." You said handing it to him.

"Thanks."

Gojo opened your contacts and began to scroll.

"Who are you going to call?"

"Nanami obviously." He smirked.

"Ok." You said giving him a strange look and then headed to your bathroom.

You decided wash your face and freshen up, while he was on the phone with Nanami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello [Y/n]." Nanami said when he picked up.

"Naaanamin!" Gojo sang as he sat on the couch.

"Gojo? Why are you calling me with [Y/n]'s phone? Did something happen to her?" He asked.

"Yes something did-"

"What happened?!" He asked concerned.

"Well, she's officially my girlfriend!" He cheered.

"Fuck! Gojo you scared me, I thought something bad happened..." He scolded. "...congratulations though." He added, feeling a little irritated, but at the same time happy for his friend.

"Thank you. So from now on, every time I need some relationship advice, I'll just call you." He said cheerfully.

"What makes you think that I know anything about being in a relationship?" He asked.

"Hehehe...I know that you've been around the block a few times, you old coot."

"I'm not even going to comment on that." He replied.

"Fine don't."

"Ok then, tell [Y/n] I said hi and congrats...bye Gojo."

"Aww, bye already? I wanted us to talk some more, like a couple that just got marri-"

Nanami hung up.

"Hmph! He probably wouldn't have hung up if he was talking to [Y/n]." He pouted.

"What's with that face?" You asked as you entered the sitting room.

"Nanami just hung up on me." He complained.

"You were probably saying something stupid." You stated before sitting next him.

You were so used to leaving space between the two of you, that you did it subconsciously.

"No I wasn't." He protested as he removed his sunglasses.

"Sure you weren't." You said sarcastically.

"Anyways, Nanami said congrats on becoming my girlfriend and that you are the luckiest woman on earth to have me as your boyfriend." He smirked.

"I believe the congrats part, but the second part is definitely a lie." You said rolling your eyes.

Gojo didn't say anything and placed his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You laid your head on his chest and looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"Ok fine, he didn't say that..." He confessed, "...but you are pretty lucky."

"Is that so?" You asked, while you gazed into his eyes.

"Yeah." He replied softly before giving you a soft peck.

"I guess you're right." You smiled.

"I know I'm right." He smirked.

"Yeah whatever, you cocky idiot." You said cheekily.

"Wow babe, that's hurtful." He said pretending to be hurt.

You were flushed at the sound of him calling you babe.

"You don't want me to call you that?" He asked noticing your reaction.

"I-I do." You said shyly.

'So freaking cute.' He thought as he saw how embarrassed you became.

"Is my baby embarrassed? Don't worry I'll call you babe and you call me daddy." He teased.

"Ugh shut up." You said turning away from him.

He gave out a short laugh.

"Aww man, we didn't even get to watch a movie." He complained looking at the time on your phone.

"Yep, maybe some other time." You said taking your phone from his hand.

"We could watch one right now, but since someone likes being early for work, they'd probably refuse." He mocked.

"Are you really mocking me for being a good employee?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Being early for work doesn't make you a good employee."

"Only someone who's always late would say something so foolish." You said folding your arms.

"I'm not always late." He retorted as he got up and reached out his hand to you.

"Sure."

You held his hand and he pulled you up and hugged you. You buried your face in his chest.

"You have no idea, how happy you've made me." He whispered holding you tightly.

You didn't say a word, but he felt you smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow, honey." He smirked.

"Goodnight babe." You smiled, before giving him a passionate kiss.

"No...you're supposed to call me daddy." He whined.

"No."

"Fine be that way." He pouted as he walked.

You waved at him and closed the door.

"This isn't a dream..." You said taking a deep breath "...we're really dating."

Even when you got in bed, you still couldn't believe that you were now Gojo Satoru's girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gojo walked into his empty house, the woman from earlier was gone. He didn't bother to check if she found the card.

He put away the snacks and drinks that he'd prepared for the movie and switched off the tv.

'She's really my woman.' He thought happily as he changed into his sleep wear.

He decided to text you before bed.

Recipient: Miss Short Skirt-chan 😍

G: [Babe 😱?!!]

M: [Yeah]

[What's up? Did something happen?]

G: [Nope]

[Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't dreaming 🙈]

[And you're really mine 😉]

M: [You weren't]

[I'm yours 😘]

G: [Thank goodness 😅]

[So those kisses were real.]

M: [Lol...of course they were real]

[Now go to bed, it's late 😑]

G: [Ugh fine]

[Goodnight sweetheart 😍]

M: [Candy dreams babe ]

G: [Call me daddy 😭]

M: [No 🙄]

G: [Meanie 😝]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Months later*

You and Gojo had been dating for a few months now. Everyone knew that you were together, since Gojo didn't miss the opportunity to tell every single person he knew that you were his girlfriend.

There were a few things you noticed after you started dating him. One was that he loved cuddles and was kinda clingy. But that didn't bother you nor was it surprising, given his unique personality. And the other was that he'd call you by a dessert name at least once a day.

It was just before lunchtime when He stopped by your office.

"Good afternoon beautiful." He said cheerfully as he entered the room.

"Afternoon handsome, did you just get here?" You asked as he sat.

"Nope, I had a busy morning so I couldn't come by earlier."

You smiled at him and continued working.

He leaned forward on your desk and rested his head on his arms, then silently watched you work.

"You're making me uncomfortable." You said after a few minutes of silence.

"What? How? I didn't even do anything." He whined.

"I can feel you staring at me, even though you're wearing a blindfold and that stupid smirk of yours is annoying." You replied.

"Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed." He said poking his tongue out.

You ignored him.

"Can you believe that I have a girlfriend, but she hasn't kissed me today?" He pouted.

"Oh my goodness that's terrible. I can't even imagine how hard things must be for you." You said sarcastically.

He stood and walked over to your chair. Then turned the chair to him and leaned in until his face was only inches away from yours, his hands on both armrests for support.

"You are so mean, you know that?" He whispered seductively, before locking lips with you.

His lips were sweet and you tasted a hint of chocolate when your tongue invaded his mouth. Warmth consumed you, as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Wow..." He smirked pulling back.

You smiled at him playfully.

"Let's go for lunch." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Ijichi gave you the task to drive Gojo to some location that had a dangerous curse.

'This doesn't make any sense, it would be much faster if he took the train.' You thought as Ijichi explained everything to you.

"Any questions?" He asked after he was done.

"Uhm Sir, I'm not complaining, but this location is in Nagoya and it would take at least 4 hours to reach there by car, while only 2 hours by train. So wouldn't it be more convenient if Satoru took the train?" You asked curiously.

"Yes it would be..." He sighed, "...but this orders came directly from the higher ups. They said that an Auxiliary Manager should be the one to take Mr Gojo to his destination. And I figured you'd be perfect for the job, since you and Mr Gojo are...so close." He explained before clearing his throat.

'Did he put Mr Ijichi up to this?' You wondered.

"Noted Sir."

You got everything you needed and went to your car and stood outside waiting for Gojo.

'Sigh...we'll reach there at around 6pm.' You thought staring at your watch.

Gojo walked to your car in a nonchalant manner, with a smirk on his face.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He said cheerfully.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n] and I thought that you'd stop calling me that, since we're dating now." You said getting in the car.

"I will never stop calling you that." He smirked following after you.

You started the car and began driving. Since it was going to be a long drive and you'd only be returning to Tokyo tomorrow, Ijichi suggested that you stop by your place and pack a few things for the trip.

"I don't understand why the higher ups insisted that an Auxiliary Manager drive me to Nagoya. What are those old geezers up to?" He complained as you pulled into the highway.

'So he has nothing to do with this.' You thought.

"It is very weird, you could've just taken the train." You said.

"Exactly...but at least I get to spend some time with my girlfriend." He said cheerfully.

"Yeah." You blushed.

The drive was annoying to say the least. You made a lot of pit stops, because Gojo insisted on buying confectionaries at almost every convenient store along the way. So you reached your destination as the sun was setting.

"I think this is the place." You said parking the car.

"Yep, it's that building over there. There's definitely a high grade curse in there." Gojo said pointing at an abandoned hospital.

"Ugh, so creepy." You said getting off the car.

He asked you to put up the barrier, then suggested that you went in with him, but you refused.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" He asked.

"I don't feel like being attacked by a high grade curse today." You replied.

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you." He reassured.

"Yeah...no thank you." You said firmly.

"Scaredy-cat." He teased as he walked into the barrier.

"Whatever." You said rolling your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You paced back and forth waiting for Gojo. He was taking long, the sun had set by now and you started getting worried.

'Did something happen to him?' You wondered.

"He's the strongest, there's no way a curse could defeat him." You told yourself.

You looked at your watch.

'It's been an hour though. What if something did happen.' You thought as you started panicking.

"Ok, if he doesn't come out in the next 5 minutes, I'll go in after him." You said feeling anxious.

Five minutes had passed and he hadn't come out.

"Shit!" You said standing in front of the barrier.

You could hear your heart pounding in your ears and you began to sweat profusely. You were shaking in fear, but you had to make sure that Gojo was ok.

"Babe..." You whispered walking into the barrier, "...babe where are you?"

You tiptoed into the hospital. Your plan was to be as quiet as possible, to avoid any unwanted attention. There was an eerie feeling surrounding the place.

"Babe!!" You whispered loudly.

By this time you just wanted to go home and hide under your sheets. It was dark and creepy, you didn't want to use your phone's flashlight, because you thought the curse would find you if it saw the light. You tried to be as quiet as possible, but your loud breathing was making it hard.

'Shit, I'm probably going to die here.' You thought as you entered one of the rooms.

"B-babe! Sa-Satoru!" You called out in a trembling voice.

At that moment, a hand covered your mouth.

"I told you to call me daddy." Gojo whispered in your ears, before letting go of your mouth.

The only reason you didn't pee yourself, was because your bladder was empty.

"You damn idiot!" You yelled while hitting on his chest. "You scared me!"

Gojo saw tears in your eyes and felt a bit guilty.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you." He said hugging you tightly. Your whole body was shaking.

You stopped hitting him and hugged him back.

"I thought something happened to you." You mumbled into his chest.

"There's no way something could ever happen to me. I am the strongest after all." He said in a cocky tone.

"Then why'd you take so long?"

"There were a lot of other curses, apart from the special grade. So I decided to exorcise them all." He explained.

You looked up at him with a frown.

"I'm sorry for worrying you and thanks for coming in here to look for me, even though you were so scared. I really appreciate it." He said with a soft smile before kissing you.

The kiss calmed your nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys checked into a hotel for the night. There were barely any rooms left, so you shared a room.

"It's a lovely room, the view is amazing." You said turning to Gojo.

"Yeah, I call dibs on that bed!" He exclaimed pointing at the bed closer to the window.

The room had two separate beds.

"Sure whatever...I need a shower." You said taking your things and heading to the bathroom.

"Well I'll go explore the hotel..." He informed, turning to the exit, "...be back in 40 minutes." He added before leaving.

Gojo had become more respectful ever since you started dating. The old him would have whined and asked to join you, but now he wanted you to be comfortable around him and knew that your privacy needed to be respected. He would only join you if you asked him to.

By the time he returned, you were fully dressed. When it was his turn to shower, you wanted to leave the room too, but he said that there was no reason for you to do that, because he'd get dressed in the bathroom.

After ordering room service and eating dinner, it was time for bed.

"Sugar pie, is it ok if I take off my shirt? I normally sleep shirtless." He asked.

"Uhm yeah."

He took off his shirt and your eyes were blessed with his chiseled chest.

'Damn.' You thought as you gawked at him.

"Stop looking at me like that you pervert." He said playfully covering his chest with his hands and getting into bed.

"I'm not a pervert, I'm just admiring my boyfriend's body." You said cheekily.

"Do you wanna cuddle with your boyfriend before bed?" He asked.

"Yes." You replied excitedly.

You got up and went over to his bed and laid on top of him with your head resting on his bare chest. He had one hand under his head and the other rested on your waist. His heartbeat was soothing and his warmth made you feel safe.

"We should explore the city before heading back to Tokyo tomorrow." He suggested.

"This isn't some vacation you know."

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Let's enjoy ourselves." He whined.

"Ugh stop whining...you're such a baby." You teased.

"Yep, I'm your baby." He smirked.

You looked up into his breath taking blue eyes and wiggled yourself up until your lips where directly over his and kissed him deeply.

The only thing that mattered at that moment, where your lips against his and his body against yours as his hands ran down your frame.

"Yeah." You said pulling away. "You're my baby." You added before diving back into the kiss.

He groaned softly.

Your lips remained locked when he turned and gently laid you on the bed, he was now on top of you. The weight of his body on yours felt extraordinary.

You both kissed as though your lives depended on it. His tongue inside your mouth, gentle but demanding, you could feel your body dissolve into his.

He broke the kiss.

"Can I touch you?" He whispered into your ear.

You nodded.

And with that he gave you a long kiss, before leaving trails of wet kisses on your cheek, jaw, neck and then stopping on your collarbone.

His hand moved up your shirt finding your breast and squeezed them gently, you moaned softly. He placed your erect nipple between his index and middle finger and began rubbing it in circular motions with his thumb, as he sucked on your collarbone.

"Satoru..." You moaned.

After a few more rubs, he proceeded to give the same treatment to your other breast.

You knotted your fingers in his hair, cheeks flushed as you could feel heat raise between you legs.

*Ring, ring*

"Your phone." You told him under your breathe.

He ignored you and moved back to your lips. Kissing you hungrily, while his hand continued massaging your nipples.

*Ring, ring*

You pulled away, trying to catch your breath as he went back to your neck, showering it with wet kisses.

*Ring, ring*

"Satoru...your phone." You moaned.

You could see the frustration on his face when he pulled away and answered it.

"Ijichi..." He said in an annoyed tone as he got off you and laid next to you "...this better be important, or I swear I'll-"

You saw his expression change from annoyed to shocked, as he got off the bed.

"What?! How the hell did that happen?!" He barked clenching his fist.

'I wonder what happened.' You thought as you sat up and fixed your shirt.

"Those damn fuckers..." He said after hanging up. "...I knew that they were up to something."

"Them who? What happened?" You asked worriedly.

Gojo placed his phone on the nightstand, then plopped his tall figure on the other bed.

"Yuji is dead." He said sadly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 179 10
"ɪꜰ ɪ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ... ɪ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ. ɪꜰ ɪ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ʜɪᴍ, ɪ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ. ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." "ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ?" "ɴᴏ... ɴᴏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀ...
34.3K 776 29
元恋人を殺すかもしれない Satoru Gojo × F.reader (18+) ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ...ʏ...
367K 22.4K 27
❝𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? 𝙊𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚?❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a...
4.2K 58 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...