the weapon (fnf Au)

By cloverleaf777

Pico was raised to be a hitman after the events of the school shooting. He was brought up to be a cold hearte... More

The School Shooting
Kidnapping
Job Offer
Cousins
Tour Round Funky Town
Meet The Boyfriend
Funky Dinner
Drive Home
Keith's House
Microphone
Secret Admirer
Beaten Up
Becoming A Rapper
An Unexpected Visitor
Spooky Boys
Useless
Ice-cream Fun
Police
Forced Date
Trail Day
Leamon Demon
Mental Hospital
Accidentle Confession
Darnell And Nene
Childhood Memories
Revenge
Acceptance
Hospital Visit
Acceptance Party
New Home
Mom's Old Computer
Pixels Everywhere!
The Truth Behind Sempi
Sempi In The Human World
Tankman
Pico Vs Tankman
Returning To The Hitman Base
Confert
Uberkids?!
Rescue Mission
Torture Time!
Protecting The One I Love!
Moving Away

Epilogue

107 5 5
By cloverleaf777

Keith's pov

Seven years later

"and with recent news the hitman boss who claimed many lives and profited off of it for the past twenty-eight years been caught by police. More news at ten"

We all raised a glass and cheered at the new. The dreaded hitman clan that caused pico so much pain is no more!

"thank god for that" darnell muttered wrapping an arm around piko.

"yeah now we can finally raise our child without any worries" pico said looking over at his son darren playing with our daughter kara. The two of them were four years old and were the best of friends.

"so dose that mean you'll be moving back into funky town?" cherry asked hopefully.

Darnell and pico looked at each other and nodded "definitely"

"hell yeah! I say we toast to that!" Nene said raising her glass.

We raised our glasses and toasted to our new happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5K 35
"Have i...-" he whispered again, his voice was almost vulnerable. "-Ever fucking hit you?!" He yelled out, his voice filled with so much anger that i...
11.6K 289 7
❄️- As Winter Break finally comes to a start, Pico has been locking his crumbling emotions away as his crush Boyfriend has been hanging around with a...
9.8K 127 16
AAAAH MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A STORY!! So this story is gonna be a mess soooo sorry. Keith just escaped his abusive home, and is trying to recover by su...
2.9K 89 20
Cover Art By. MotherQueenie This Book Will be getting Edited, as well their will be a sequel to this story called, "I Do". After The whole school sh...