Drarry Oneshots

By Toallthemqueers

Well, the title says it all.... Here are some snaps into the lives of one of our power couples, Draco Malfoy... More

Let's Begin
Pansy knew all along
Missed you
What you did
And nothing else
A Welcomed Surprise
Sorry
First sign
Sorry (Part 2)
The 7 days of Valentine's
Falling in Love in France
Incomplete
Caught in the act
A walk in the rain
Somethings don't change
Holy Mother of Plot twists
Nothing without you
#Pray For Ron
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 2)
The Christmas Gift
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 3, Woohoo!)
Do You Wanna Ride?
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 1)
You're Mine Forever
Rude
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 2)
I Remembered You
Home is where the Heart is
The Pick-up Line Challenge
My eyes are only on You
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
You Belong With Me
It's getting hot in here
The Date
A Thousand Years
Let's go there
Romantic Dorks
The Unexpected Room
Midnight Conversations
Triggering the Possesive (un)intentionally
Bring the Rains with You
The Reason Why Draco Slept On The Couch For Three Days, And Three Days Only
Finding Love During Pride Month
Pray For Ron 2.0
Sexual Tension
Play Date
Braids and Flower Crowns
Study Date
Origami Swans
Mr Malfoy
Mistletoe Magic
#PrayForRon, third time's the charm?
The Power Of A Potion
When a Detention backfires
One last goodbye

Over the Phone

7.3K 149 188
By Toallthemqueers

*Owl noises*

Guess who's back, back again!

Here's some smutty smut smut for my thirsty lovelies!

Muggle AU, Draco had gone off to France for some work for nearly three months (Just like me), and was finally coming back. So Harry, like a good husband, had a pretty little plan for him.

Draco reached into his pocket for his phone, opening his black BMV door, and caressing the steering wheel, "Oh how I missed you", he chuckled, placing his work bag and suitcases in the back seat.

He connected the bluetooth of his phone to his car, and took off from the Airport, to be back in his city, in his home, in his husband's arms. He smiled as Harry picked up the phone, "Hey, darling".

"Dray! Did you land safely?", His husband questioned, his voice echoing out, and he caught the silent sound of his throat working to gulp.

"I did, I'll be back in an hour", he answered, then raised his eyebrows at the deep intake of breath he heard, "Haz, what's wrong? You're good?".

"N-nothing", Harry cursed away from his phone as he stuttered.

"Baby, what's wrong?", Draco could feel him shudder at the nickname, because he used it only during their sexual adventures.

"You're turning me on even more", he heard him whisper, making him raise his eyebrows, and almost lose control of his steering wheel on the highway.

"What got you worked up?", He subconsciously growled, hearing a groan from the other side, "The thought of me coming back? So that you can finally get to feel me inside of you?".

"Fuck.... if you're going to say things like that-", Harry heaved in a few breaths, before answering, "I had a dream about you. Your hand was on my neck, choking me as I was riding you on our sofa. Shit, Dray, I need you".

"Are you touching yourself, baby?", Draco clucked his tongue, his dominant side kicking in already, as he tried to imagine him, "Where are you?".

"I was about to, when you called. I h-have that purple dildo with me, thought of using it. And I'm in bed, lying down. My knuckles hurt, clutching at the pillow, come faster", he groaned from the other side, and the bed creaked a bit.

"Are you naked, baby, and is that the vibrating one which I had bought for our Anniversary?", He took a sharp turn, flipping his middle finger at the car that almost banged into his, "Do you want to touch yourself? Do you want me to tell you what to do?".

"Y-yeah I am, and yes it is", Harry whimpered, "I want to. Please. Tell me what to d-do, D-Dray. Faster".

"Come on, baby, imagine me there. Biting your lips, leaving hickeys all over your neck and collarbone, pushing your hips down as you try to get some friction. Don't touch yourself, just trail your hands over your throat, do you want me to choke you when I come back?", Draco licked his lips at the moan he heard, and his mind was so focused on the things he would do to him, that he almost crashed into the car ahead him at the traffic signal.

"Do you feel me marking your beautiful skin, turning it red and purple? Do you feel me trying to stop you from bucking your hips? Do you want to know how much I want to see you pleasure yourself? Do you have any idea how much I am controlling myself?".

"Mmh", came the gritted answer from the other side, and it really took all of him to let go of the steering wheel and reach into his tenting trousers, "D-Dray".

"C'mon baby, trail your hand towards your chest, pinch your nipples, make them hard and peaky too. Trail your other hand to your hair, and pull on it. Moan my name from your sinful red lips", he groaned out, trailing his finger down towards his flies but not being able to touch himself as the red signal turned green.

"Ah- fuck- Draco", Harry moaned loudly, his voice echoing in the car, rattling the rolled up windows, making his husband bite into his lip at the mental image of him.

"Touch your abdomen now, baby, feel your v-line and abs, you know how much I love to mark you there, right?", He panted out,  chuckling as he heard a high-pitched "Yes" from him, "With your other hand, feel the pulsing vein down your throat, press at it, you love to be choked there, don't you?".

"Yes, Dray- yes- fuck", was chanted from his side, and the way his voice was slowly going to its most wanton state, Draco knew he was close, not that close though.

"Now, now, Haz, it's not the time to come yet", he chastised at him, hearing the sharp whine directed towards him, "Did you expect me to tell you to touch yourself? Oh no, baby, you're going to come only when I say so, which isn't soon. You've riled me up, and you are going to be punished for it".

"How about the fact that everytime you come back from outside you quickly want yourself inside me? Or that you love to take me to my extremes and finally let me come? I'm not complaining", he could hear the smug smile in his voice, "So, I thought, why not get you riled up already? Meaning that I can get the satisfaction of knowing that I pushed you to your extremes when you finally come inside me?".

"Fucking shit, Harry, I'm going to absolutely ruin you. Have fun walking tomorrow", he panted out, glancing out of the black windows to see the few people on the streets retreating back to their houses or just out for a nice afternoon walk, "You were so sexually frustrated you had to lie about your wet dream involving me?".

"Who said that was a lie?", Harry questioned, a giggle leaving him as he heard the sharp gasp, "C'mon, Draco, tell me what to do next, it hurts-".

"Is the lube next to you?", He cut him off, and he heard the clanking of the glass vial on their bedside table, "Open it, and cover your fingers with it. Start with your pointer one, circle your hot and pink rim for me, don't try to push your finger in, I'll know".

He heard a sharp whine from the other side, "Just why do you know my body more than m- me", the last word came out strangled, meaning that he had indeed pushed a bit of his finger inside himself.

"Harry", he scolded at him, hearing him whine again, "I said no pushing, didn't I? Do you want to be punished too?".

"Maybe", came the hushed reply, after which a keening cry echoed, meaning that he had just used three or more fingers and had hit his prostate too. Honestly at this moment, Draco didn't even know how he was controlling both himself and his car.

"Holy fucking shit, baby. Don't do stuff like that, you'll give my poor heart an attack", he breathed out, then cursed again as he heard a faint buzzing sound in the background, "Fuc- if- y-you're not going to come so-oooh-on, I might have to just d-oo it all my-yself".

"Oh I'll be coming alright", he smirked as he turned a sharp right and entered the long main road in the peaceful heart of London, a huge stream of filled houses on both sides of the road. His eyes stayed on their home, 'Mr and Mr Malfoy' imprinted in cursive on a wall hanging below the bell, a large 'Welcome' mat by the door.

His heart beat loudly in his ears as he heard the loud mewl from his phone, before he cut the call and saw that the curtains to their room was drawn shut. He quickly pulled his car into the garage, scurried towards his belongings, and pulled at the spare key from one of his suit pockets deep inside his suitcase.

And the amount of sounds he could hear from upstairs the moment he entered the home was enough to set his adrenaline pumping again. He closed the door awfully slow, pushing his suitcase and work bag towards the sofa and throwing his phone indecisively next to them. He placed his keys back in the key bowl on the shelf next to the shoe rack.

Walking slowly up the stairs, he reached out to remove his tie fully, letting it slip onto a step. And he pushed at the slightly open door to enter their dimly lit room, seeing a scene which made him so much more harder he was afraid for a second he'd come just then.

Harry was on his back on their bed, eyes scrunched close and head tipped onto a pillow, hair an absolute beautiful disaster. Legs spread and ankles on the different sides of the creaking bed. Mouth open, letting out loud moans, soft mewls and occasional keening cries, tongue sometimes darting out and licking at his very red and plump lips. A hand was clutching onto the sheets, tanned fingers white from the strain. The other hand was grasping at the headboard. His sweaty, tanned with a few pink scars from childhood abuse from a foster family, and taut body was trying to move with the purple vibrating toy in his arse, that was almost snug against his perineum. And his hard cock bouncing against his stomach, pre-cum leaking from the angry red head.

Draco knew that the toy was a bit smaller than his own cock, and clucked his tongue as he saw his hand clutching at the sheets search around blindly for the remote lying near his hips, "Ah ah, you aren't allowed to increase the speed on your own, baby".

His dilated green eyes shot open with a gasp, and they landed on him, watching with a strained smirk as he reached over the footboard to clasp at the remote, turning the vibration one set up with his smouldering grey eyes fixed on him for the delicious reactions he received.

"Dray!", Harry squealed, scrunching his eyes close, letting his mouth fall fully open and snapping his hips in the warm air, head moving from side to side, "Fuck fuck fuck-".

His glaring eyes sought out to his smug ones as he turned the vibrations to the lowest setting, setting it on the bed and licking his lips as his tanned thighs moved to rub against each other, trying to get as much friction as possible.

Draco groaned as he saw that, swiftly removing his shirt buttons and letting it fall slowly onto the ground behind him, then clucked his tongue as he saw  his husband's foot try and desperately reach towards the remote, hoping to get towards the button, "Oh no, darling, you can come only when I want you to".

Harry whined, rolling his hips and trailing his right hand from his pillow towards his hard cock, uncaring of the stern call of his name, "F- fuck you- u".

"Oh? But isn't it supposed to be fuck me?", He smirked down at him, making his back arch with a wanton cry as he turned the vibration all the way to the maximum, his hand went back to clutching at his pillow and eyes snapped close again.

"Fuck Harry, do you know how much hard you have made me now? Do you want to know what all things I want to do to you at this instant?", He panted towards him, making him nod vigorously at him and let out a scream of his name.

"I want to shackle you to our bed, arse up and face down. And then, I want to rim you. Fuck you mercilessly with my tongue, make you orgasm so many times that even when you go back to work the day after, every time you walk you'll remember what I had done to you. Your colleagues would ask about the lines on your wrists, and you won't be able to tell them anything, because then your colleagues would know that their five times Best Employee of the year submits to his husband and begs to fuck him senseless atleast twenty-one times a week".

Harry opened his eyes, trying to plead with them as his mouth could only moan, keen and scream. The heat in his stomach was increasing bit by bit, his arse was surely red from the delicious abuse and his husband's lustful eyes staring into him as he dirty talked didn't help to satiate his imaginative mind. And the round head of the toy hadn't even found his prostate yet.

"I feel like marking every single part of you, from your neck to your thighs. You won't be able to see most of them, but you will feel it. I want to bend you over our bed, tease you open with my mouth, then fuck your warm arse, overstimulate you too if you want me to".

"Y-yes, Dray, p-please do. Please!", He exclaimed towards him, watching him reach out to remove his trousers and pants simultaneously, his large cock bouncing up, making another loud moan leave his parted lips as he gave it a particularly languid stroke.

"Do you want to come, baby? So that I could overstimulate you as you want me to?", Draco whispered towards him, dropping his voice to the husky tone he'd normally use when Harry would have tears streaming down his eyes from the overbearing pleasure.

"Yes! Y-yeah, please!", He begged, feeling his restraint give up as his husband licked his thumb, stroked his pale cock and questioned, "Please what, baby? What do you want me to do?".

Harry bit his lip, shuddering violently, nearly tearing the sheets with his fingers as he exclaimed, "W-want yo-ou to li-ck me clean after I c-come ov-ver myse-elf".

"And then?", He asked, letting go of his cock and walking over to stand on their bed's left, "Then what, baby?".

"Fuck- fuck- wanna r-ride you. Pl-lease!", His voice had gone the highest octave now, meaning that he was a mere second away from orgasm.

"Then come for me, baby", Draco commanded as he reached out to wrap his fingers around his cock, and Harry obliged, thrusting into the tight heat of the fist as finally the dildo touched his prostate. He screamed his voice raw as he exploded into his husband's hand, panting as he moved his hips throughout the entirety of his wall shattering orgasm.

He let his head fall onto the pillow, sighing out the last remnants of his orgasm. Licking at his lips and taking a few gulps, he opened his eyes as he heard the bed dip.

Draco raised his fingers to his mouth, reaching his tongue out lick his husband's come, closing his eyes as he heard a strained moan from his parted lips, "Want me to lick you like this?".

"Please", Harry begged, both with his voice and with his eyes, letting out a groan as his eyes opened to watch him, and his pale hands reached out to tap on his kneecaps, "Spread your legs".

"Anything", he whispered as he obeyed, not questioning as to when he had pushed his legs together, and let out a soft chuckle at the dazed look in his husband's eyes, "Like what you see?".

"Adore it", was the whisper he heard, because then all his thoughts evaporated as Draco licked at his thighs, sucking a quick mark into his inner right thigh, before licking slowly at his left thigh and nipping softly at the little scar there, getting his hair pulled at with small tanned fingers, "Holy fuck, Haz, you are so done today for teasing me".

"I-if teasing you could lead us both to this type of position, I'd tease you every- fuck- everyday", Harry cursed as his semi-hard cock was licked.

A sinful pop occurred as the slicked dildo was pulled out of his arse, and he deliberately clenched on air, knowing that his husband's eyes were fixed on that spot.

His theory proved right as Draco reached over to trace his tongue from his deep red rim to his balls, moaning against his skin as if he was the one pleasured. His tanned legs were pulled to rest around his pale waist, and tongue circling his hardening foreskin.

"Dray, please stop teasing", Harry huffed out towards him, pulling at his hair strands to direct him upwards, which he obliged, kissing onto his hipbone, marking at his v-line as he traced his pointer finger over his rim, fingering him at the previously lubed up entrance and earning a loud moan of his name.

He pressed another finger in a few minutes later, and slowly inched up to mouth at his red nipples and pectorals, feeling his quickened heartbeat matching his own, "Mmh-".

Another finger slipped in soon, and he curled his fingers downwards to brush at his prostate, now Draco was leaving bite marks over Harry's neck and collarbone, "Two more fingers, baby, just two more".

"Nngh-", emerged from his lips as the blond man finally slipped his last two fingers in, fisting him, but the rest of his words were swallowed up by his lips. His hands slipped off his hair, and he cradled his hands under his neck as their tongues tangled together.

Harry gasped into his mouth as the arm that had somehow wrapped around his waist hauled him up on his knees, and he pulled back a bit to see Draco sit up properly, feet planted onto their bed, pulling him closer by his arm and the fingers still inside him, "Ready?".

He nodded, hissing as the fingers left him absolutely empty, and he slowly sat down on his cock, body seizing up and eyes shutting close at the intense mixture of pain and pleasure that shot through him, "Dray".

"Right here, baby, tell me when to move fast", he whispered at him, trailing his hand from his waist to slowly clamp down around his neck, making his eyes shot open and him to thrust weakly, "Whisper your safe word when it's too much".

"Yeahhhh- ah", Harry dragged the syllable out, placing a hand over the pale ones, pushing at his fingers and pressing into his neck, "B- better, please move now?".

"Fuck, if you're going to ask like that I wont last long at all", Draco groaned out, pulling out just enough before thrusting up as his hips snapped down, drawing a torturous cry from him, "Like that?".

"Yeah, y-yeah, faster", he begged at him, squinting his eyes a bit open and clutching painfully onto his shoulders and making sure there were red marks on his skin, as he increased his pace bit by bit, growling at the desperate attempts of breaths he could feel under his hand.

Draco raised his thumb from his neck to place it on Harry's lips, parting them and feeling his tongue suck it into his mouth with the loud gasps he was allowed to take, his thrusts not faltering even for a second.

"You wish this was my cock, huh?", He whispered lasciviously, watching the way his eyes rolled backwards and a particularly loud and wanton moan left him, he had obviously found his prostate then.

"Fuck, harder, fuck, fuck- Dray- fuck", Harry continued eloquently, his nails digging into the pale shoulders as he tried to thrust his arse down rhythmically, hitting the bundle of nerves with every thrust.

"Harder?", Draco questioned with a raised eyebrow, chuckling softly as the green eyes opened to look at him, then he nodded his head vigorously, clamping his lips shut at the embarrassingly guttoral sound that left him, as his hips snapped up into his arse with all his strength.

"I didn't say you could hide your beautiful sounds from me", he hummed towards him, watching his eyes open slowly, a grin on his lips as he pushed at the fingers on his throat, eyes rolling a bit back as he made sure every sound that left him was loud enough.

"Fuck me hard Dray. Please", he pleaded properly, before his next words broke into moans and cries as his husband clamped his nails onto his hipbone and thrusted up with all his might.

"C- come for me, baby. You've been so fucking good, come", he commanded through his stuttered breaths, he could feel his orgasm impending into him, as his husband rolled his hips one last time and came with a keening cry of his name.

Harry continued fucking himself on Draco's cock throughout both their orgasms, being as loud as he had been asked to be all the way. They both reached out to each other, seeking for the contact of their lips. Pulling back to look at each other with satisfaction a minute or two later.

Draco got up on his knees, and carefully lifted a boneless-from-pleasure Harry bridal style, "Come on, I know you want a bath".

"Hmm", he hummed at him, pressing his face into his neck and closing his eyes as he felt his feet touch the mosaic floor and heard the creak of the bathroom door, "'M sleepy".

"Robards made you work overtime again didn't he?", He questioned sternly at him as he sat him down in the bathtub, moving over to open the hot water tap, glancing back to see him look at him and nod.

"In his defence, no one else was going to. Half of them have kids at home, and the other half are just married or single. And honestly, if working overtime will get me the sixth Employee of the year prize in a row, then why not?", Harry shrugged, scrunching his nose up then smiling as the hot water tap was shut and the cold water one was opened.

"Both our friends are right, you have become me", Draco smiled, closing the tap, reaching out to sit behind his boyfriend and pressing a kiss to forehead, earning a soft chuckle, "And you have become me too, Mr Malfoy".

"Have I?", He questioned with a gentle smirk, as his husband turned around to face him, draping himself on him and pressing their noses together, "Yep".

"Even if I have, you are still cutie I had deeply fallen in love with ten years ago, Mr Malfoy", Draco smiled down at Harry's blush, cupping his cheeks, smiling wider at his whisper of "I love you too" before tangling their lips in a sweet kiss.

Eyyyyyyyyyy, it's good to be back, and y'all have several updates awaiting you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 378 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
213K 10K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
26.5K 810 10
Just a few short drabbles of Harry and Draco's time in Hogwarts. Fluff/Angst warning. Drarry Draco/Harry