Smile Again 🪄 Taekook ff (Ta...

By CH_ARMY_BTS

"Naturally, millions of stars fall in love with the moon. Yes.. stars fall for the moon. Because it's the n... More

Before Reading.....
✨Chapter 01✨
✨Chapter 02✨
✨Chapter 03✨
✨Chapter 04✨
✨Chapter 05✨
✨Chapter 06✨
✨Chapter 07✨
✨Chapter 08✨
✨Chapter 09✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
✨Chapter 16✨
✨Chapter 17✨
✨Chapter 19✨
✨Chapter 20✨
✨Chapter 21✨
✨Chapter 22✨
✨Chapter 23✨
✨Chapter 24✨
✨Chapter 25✨
✨Chapter 26✨

✨Chapter 18✨

494 20 0
By CH_ARMY_BTS

My life is just perfect with Taehyung!

"Kookie is coming. Omg my kookie is coming! Maybe he was on the way now.. what I'm supposed to do!

G-gukie is coming!!"

Taehyung danced some moves. He danced. He jumped into the air and screamed.

"G-gukie!!!!"

Taehyung was actually crying. He is gonna hug him. He is gonna kiss him. He is gonna touch him. He is gonna sleep on his gukie's chest. He felt it. He felt like his heart was going to explode. He felt that much pleasure.

only his gukie can do this to Taehyung. He knew it very well. What if his gukie left him alone forever?

No, he couldn't even think about that. He loves him a lot. Maybe more than his own life. Yes he loves him. 

"I'm going to release my stress tonight tae!!" 

"Oh my god kookie. No" Taehyung got goosebumps again and again when he realised younger's message.

He went to his small garden. He has been planting red roses in his garden for a long time. He memorized the story behind the roses. He smirked. He chuckled.

"Gukie, I planted these roses for you" he mumbled.

Actually, Taehyung planted those roses that day when he met Jungkook for the first time. That day, he first saw Jungkook at the office.

He couldn't forget the younger's big duo eyes. He felt something odd. Something strange pleasure. He couldn't realize his feelings at that moment.

When he walked home that day, he saw beautiful red rose plants at a flower shop. He stared at those roses for a while.

He remembered the newcomer's beautiful bunny smile. He saw his face, his bunny smile, his cute duo eyes throughout the roses.

He walked towards the shop and brought those plants. He planted the roses in his small garden and took good care of it.

The plant grew very well and bloomed beautiful roses little by little just like Taehyung's feelings for jungkook. Both grew up day by day. Little by little. But strongly and beautifully.

He remembered all the past memories he had with his rose plants. It's all about jungkook. All about his sweet memories they made together.

Taehyung picked a few roses from the garden. He separated rose petals from the flowers and decorated his living room. He scattered petals on the floor from the main door to his bedroom.

He actually didn't understand why he was doing all these things. But he did. He felt overflowing with joy. He is gonna be with jungkook!! That's it! That's all!!

That's all he wants.

His double bunny.

He decorated the bed with rose petals and the room with candles. Also, he decorated the living room with candles. He heard his heartbeat. He was so nervous but happy at the same time.

He decorated the bath tub with full of rose petals.

Omg! So romantic. His house suite for a romantic honeymoon!! 

"Jungkook!! Where are you going?" 

"Appa, I'm going to visit my friends. You have to rest. I'll come back quickly." He said.

"Friends or a friend?" He screamed.

Jungkook stares at his father scarely.

"Oh actually it's Taehyung. I'm going to visit Taehyung" he replied with a quite cracked voice. 

"Go to your room jungkook! Now!" He screamed loudly.

Jungkook was shocked after hearing his father's angry voice. He never acted like this before. Jungkook had never seen his father so angry.

"But why Appa?? I'll come back quickly" he said with his big doe eyes.

"I said go to your room jungkook! You can't go out from now on. You can't use your phone either."

"Appa? What's going on? I can't understand anything!" He asked with his widened eyes.

"You are going to get married next week. And you can't go out before your marriage." He said with a straight tone.

Jungkook felt like being stabbed with a sharp arrow. He felt a huge pain from inside. He felt the pain flowing all over his weak body.

"Appa! Actually, I wanted to talk with you. But I couldn't. I don't want to talk with you now. I know this is not the right time to do so. You have to rest and get well soon" jungkook sighed.

"There is nothing to talk jungkook! This is my final decision! And that's it!" He screamed again and called someone. 

"Mr. Drek, come inside and grab him to his fucking room!" 

After a few seconds, a muscular man came inside to their mansion. He tried to grab jungkook. But Jungkook is not a weak man, he is not a baby anymore.

Jungkook is a manly man. He is strong and powerful.

"Appa! What is this? I'm not a baby anymore. Am I really supposed to go through with this? I'm not getting married this early and now I'm going to visit my friend. I'll be back. Appa please rest a bit" jungkook screamed and turned back to go out. He walked towards the front door.

But... Suddenly, he stopped.

He stopped after hearing the statement that his father said. His heart was going to explode into pieces. Tears fell down at once. 

"Shoot him" he said throughout his phone.

"Shoot now!!" 

"Appa No!!"

Jungkook ran fast. He ran fast towards his father.

"Appa!!" He cried.

He kneeled down in front of his father. He was crying so badly.

"Appa! I don't know anything. I don't know what's going on. But don't hurt my tae for god sake!" He cried. He cried a lot.

"You can't fall for a boy jungkook. How shameless you are? You are going to destroy our family. You are going to destroy our business. I can't let him live!!" 

"Appa!! No!!!" 

"I don't know how you found out about my feelings. But you know nothing appa. Don't hurt him. Don't even think about it. I'll pay for it with my life! I'll kill myself for him!"

"Jungkook! Are you crazy?" He screamed. 

"Appa I love him!" His sobs became a mess.

"I love him!!" 

"Jungkook!!"

Mr. Jeon couldn't bear the anger anymore. He felt his heart going to explode from the anger. He felt a huge pain inside his chest.

Jungkook stood up while sobbing hardly. He wanted to run towards Taehyung. He wanted to protect his baby bear at all costs.

"Jungkook! Look at this carefully."

Jungkook felt like he was losing his legs after seeing the photo Infront of his eyes.

"This is one of my men. He is in front of Kim Taehyung's house right now. If you try to create a mess here. I'll order him to shoot your boyfriend shit!!"

Jungkook couldn't stand straight anymore. He had never seen his rude father before. He always saw him as a soft-hearted person.

"How can I believe this?" He cried. He cried continuously.

"Appa! Stop this. Please stop this. Please don't hurt him. I'm not going to meet him, I'll do whatever you want. I'll do anything. Please don't hurt my Taehyung! I'm begging you appa!!" Jungkook cried hard. He wanted to protect his baby.

Whatever happened to him. He just wanted to protect Taehyung. He didn't want to see Taehyung get hurt because of him.

"You have to stop these things jungkook. You are getting married to Lisa next week. Then you can live a perfect life with her. Stop this gay shit. Go away from this jungkook"

jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

"Appa!! I wasn't a gay before. I'm not gay! I became gay just for him. It's only for him. I love him more than my life. I love him so much. Yes, he is my boyfriend. He is not just a boyfriend. He is my everything. I don't think I can live without him. My life will be destroyed without him" he screamed. He cried.

"That ashole already destroyed you jungkook! Why can't you see that?  That's why I want to kill him"

"Appa!! I can do anything to save his life. Save him. For his happiness. But if he'll get hurt because of me, I'll kill myself! I swear!!" Jungkook shouted straightly.

Mr. Jeon couldn't believe his son's words.

"What if jungkook ended up hurting himself?"

Mr.jeon didn't want to hurt his son. He wanted to see his son live perfectly. That's it.

But he didn't see the pain he was holding right now. He didn't understand the love he held for Taehyung. Only for Taehyung.

"Then go to your room and get ready for marriage jeon jungkook!!" He screamed.

"What if you hurt Taehyung? How can I believe you appa? I had never seen you like this before. You are not the same person you used to be. You are not my loving dad! You are a rude one!" He cried.

"I'm not going to hurt him as long as you don't try to make a mess"

"let me meet him for once! I'm begging you appa! Let me make things clear. I'll break up with him. I saw your fucking men with guns. They are Infront of his house and you even told them to shoot him. How can I stay calmly in my room now? How can I stay like this? I'll end up losing myself appa! Let me meet him for once. I promise you! I promise you I'll marry Lisa next week. I'll break up with him. I'll do everything you want. Let me meet him! Please appa!!" Jungkook kneeled down again Infront of his dad and cried so hard.

His sobs became loud. It became a mess.

No matter how much he begged his father, he didn't even try to listen to his son.

"Use your phone for once. Call him and tell him your decision. Then call your office. Tell them you are going to resign. Make all the things clear and get ready for your wedding and I'm going to appoint you as a new CEO of jeon corporation."

Mr.jeon held Jungkook by his shoulders and pulled him up.

"Jungkook, forget everything and accept your new life for your parent's sake. We are not your enemies. We are trying to make your life perfect and happy" he cried.

"Appa!"

Mr. Jeon pulled Jungkook closer and hugged him more warmly.

Jungkook cried. He cried continuously and loudly.

Can anyone bear this baby bunny's tears?

"My life is just perfect with Taehyung! Only Taehyung!!" He cried. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 181 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
6.7K 244 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
295K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...