The bad boy's Intentions (Boo...

Od jhenny_pink

I decided to wash my hair because of how sweaty It was during Kristrin and I's intimate moment together but f... Více

1. Graduation Day.
2. A flight to paradise.
3. Surprise, surprise.
4. In trouble?
5. Silly Games.
6. Runaway lovers.
7. Precious moments.
8. Intimacy part 1.
9. Love making part 2
10. Intimacy part 3.
11. Apologetic day.
12. Separation.
13. Harvard.
14. Extravagant.
15. First day of class.
16. Take my foolish advise.
17. Party time.
18. Tattoos.
19. Red flags.
20. It was all just a prank.
21. Truth or dare?
22. What happens next.
24. Off to a wining start?
25. Bothered.
26. Heartbreaks.
27. The stalker.
28. Triggered.
29. Apology accepted.
30. Steamy kisses.
31. The holidays.
32. Ring in the new year.
33. The future.
34. The engagement party.
35. Culprit caught.
36. Coming Forth.
37. The last straw.
38. Confronting my emotions.
39. Doing the right thing.
40. Time to move on?
41. Getting what I want.
42. Going smoothly?
43. The tragic interview.
44. The last time?
45. Something More.

23. Thanksgiving gone wrong.

3.4K 166 4
Od jhenny_pink

I was very hesitant to be having  dinner with Kristrin's parents for Thanksgiving. Although I've been in contact with them a lot of the time but it was always nervous trying to impress what you would say was my in-laws.

Another thing was the tension between Kristrin and his parents and I was in the middle of it, what was I supposed to do? Not pick up for my boyfriend because his parents knew what was best for him? Or make his parents dislike me for picking up for Kristrin?

My parents joining us was a blessing in disguise. They would never allow me to be in any situation that they thought would make me uncomfortable.

Kristrin hasn't said much to them  since he had gotten home and his mother didn't know what to say to him either. His father would just ignore his presence.

I decided to help the maid set the plates while my parents and Kristrin's parents spoke.

The others had earlier went home for Thanksgiving with there parents.

"I know your parents might say things that aren't of your views but I want you to respect there opinions. If you're against there views, simply object while being respectful. I don't want you in any chaos with your parents Kristrin" I voiced to him as I set the plates.

He stayed close to me all this while I set the table.

"Bella, I'm not a child and if they can't come to terms with my dreams or change in career then they can just shove it" He said.

"Kristrin, your not the only one who's went through this stage with there parents before and I doubt being rude and disrespectful will help bridge the gap between you and your parents" I advised him.

"I'll try but I won't guarantee you that I won't get angry at there stupid opinions"

"The mere fact that you'll try is a start. That's the first step in reconciling with your parents. If we can't convince them that, that's your choice, then I guess we'll just have to give them some more time in coming to terms with you being a professional football player" I told him.

"Thank you" He held me to his chest and kissed my lips.

"Ok, break it up" My Mom said as she and Dad came into the dining hall holding hands smiling.

"So, my husband and I was able to get a few more work done and we'll be there for your match game to support you" She told Kristrin.

I was glad they were getting along. This warmed my heart knowing they've accepted him as there own.

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Walker. It means a lot to me"

We all took our places at the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Kristrin sat to my right while Mom and Kristrin Mom sat across from us and my father and Kristrin's father sat at both head of the table.

"I knew you guys were very busy, once again thank you for making it out you're busy schedules, including you Anna" Kristrin's mother spoke.

"Of course, we are indeed good friends" My Mom responded to her.

We all decided I would pray over dinner, and immediately dug in once prayer was completed. I wanted it to stay like this, silent without any questions but unfortunately that was short lived as Lisa decided to make a statement that was clearly meant to make Kristrin feel utterly bad about himself.

"So, Anna I heard you've been doing great at Harvard. I just love the fact that you've decided to follow you're parents footsteps and take over the family business. It speaks volumes of you and I can see you have a bright future ahead of you" She praised taking a sip of wine and smiled.

I could see from my peripheral view that Kristrin was not pleased at this and would be clearly angry at his mother's choice of words.

"Thank you Lisa" I responded back to her, I didn't want to say too much on the matter.

"I have to applaud Kristrin as well, he's doing such a great job at being a professional football player. I think we've come a far way in raising two wonderful young adults" My Mom spoke up.

And thank god she did.

"Thank you Mrs Walker, it's good to know that I'm still appreciated. You're a great to figure actually look up to" Kristrin bluntly responded adding fuel to a fire and I was already at ease.

I held onto his hand underneath the table as a way of calming Kristrin down.

"I wish I had Ava for a daughter at least I'd be proud as mother, maybe I'd have something to look forward to but unfortunately I don't" Lisa had to blurt out.

Immediately Kristrin stood looking disgusted at both of his parents.

"Well since you detest you're only child so much and I'm such a fucking disappointment for you two then maybe you won't have a damn problem if I disappear out of your lives and never come back, how about that?" Kristrin seethed.

Before I could try to calm him down from doing anymore damage his father spoke up this time.

"Don't talk to me or you're mother like that, being an ungrateful prick is nothing to be proud of so it's best you sit down and shut up"

"I'm sorry you all have to witness this boy's behavior tonight....."

"No, Lisa. If he wants to go ahead and walk out through that door then we're through with him. It's full time he started thinking straight, ever since he starting playing that stupid football he's been nothing but a nuisance to us now tonight you'll just have to choose. It's either your family or football" Lisa once again chimed in.

"Do you think that's the right way to go Lisa? And I'm not trying to judge your parenting skills but I mean it's his career. He could always be apart of your company and do what he loves, I've seen a lot of football players have there own business, I'm sure there's a way that you three can compromise?" Mom advised Kristrin's parents.

I tried rubbing soothing circles around Kristrin's back to calm him down. It was normal for person's to change careers. I for one think they should be supportive but speaking out against Lisa after she begged me to change his mind would feel like a betrayal to me.

"Just forget it Mrs Walker, they'll never see things the way you do. They want a poppet to be there perfect son and do whatever the hell they want without a second thought, isn't that right?" Kristrin asked his parents.

"Kristrin I think you should calm down" I tried talking to him.

"Annabella, don't you see how badly he's changing for the worst? Have you seen what happens to football players whenever something bad happens to them? There tossed to the side like trash! What's wrong with wanting a better future for your child?" Lisa spoke to my Mom.

"He should see that his mother and I are just looking out for him and not trying to control him instead he's bitching about it and being ungrateful. What he needs to do is stop being a child and grow up" Mr. Slovac insulted.

"You gave me the option before of choosing between my family or my career. Well I've made my choice, I'm sticking with my career so I hope you two can rot in hell and die!" Kristrin spoke shocking us all at the table.

"Kristrin, maybe you should think this over" I tried getting through to him.

"You'll never have to deal with me again. As long as I live you'll never have to see my face again since I'm such a big disappoinment to you two. Have a great night" With this being said Kristrin left the room and headed for the door.

"I hope you know what you're doing Kristrin!" Mr. Slovac yelled while Lisa stood shocked.

"Excuse me" I removed myself from the table to rush after my boyfriend which I was able to catch up to him outside the door.

What pained me the most was the sight of tears in his eye and the pained emotion he was conveying to me. This was the first time I've ever seen him cry before. He was vulnerable and needed me by his side.

"Oh Kristrin" I hugged him tightly to my chest for a few minutes giving him my love and affection.

What just happened definitely had shaken him up. I wanted to take away all of his pain.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I asked him.

"Yes and it's final. I want nothing more to do with them" He responded.

"Are you with me or against me on this?" Kristrin questioned looking into my eyes.

His question seemed double standard apparently, it almost seemed he was asking another question instead of the one that had to do with his parents.

But I was madly in love with my him, I'd never ever give up on him. This was just a phase that will soon come to pass and he'll be back with his parents before we know it.

"I'm with you one hundred percent of the way baby" I reassured him with a smile before sharing another breathe taking kiss.

****************

Remember to vote and comment down below see yah!💞

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.8M 463K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
393K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
175K 7.8K 51
I ran from the beach knowing everything might now be in the open after my stupid blunder. I made it to my rooms bathroom wiping my tears as Kristrin'...
512K 14.6K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...