Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x...

By seekerislost

After escaping from an abusive relationship, [Y/n] looks for a fresh start in Tokyo. Upon meeting the charism... More

New beginning
Mixed signals
Friends
Distressed
Friendship
Amendment
Realization
Calm
Interlude
Lonely Cries
Recovery
Composure
Fearful Scent
Buddies
Sweet Date
Endless Smile
Quarrel
Call Me Daddy
A Good Shower
Unspoken Fear
Advise
Unravel
A Place to Hide
Peace of Mind
Let's Talk
Distrust
Jealousy
Night Stroll
Wet Dreams
Audacity
No Touching
Take a Seat
Cherished Memories

Confession

3K 103 70
By seekerislost

*The day your suspension was lifted.*

When Gojo hung up and you called Nanami.

"Hey [Y/n], how are you?" He answered.

"Hey Nanami , I'm great and you?" You replied.

"I'm fine."

"So Mr Ijichi called and said that my suspension was lifted." You said cheerfully.

"That's great..." He praised, "...so the higher ups finally came to their senses."

"Well according to what they told Mr Ijichi, Naoya allegedly begged them not to fire me." You said rolling your eyes.

"Right...we both know that's a lie." He chuckled.

"Yep, I'm just glad that I wasn't fired." You said happily.

"Me too."

"Thanks again for your help, Nanami."

"I've already told you [Y/n], there's no reason to thank me." He said gently.

"No Nanami, I do need to thank you, because if it wasn't for you...then I wouldn't be alive today." You reassured.

"I think you mixed things up [Y/n], Gojo was the one who saved you that night, not me." He told you.

"I-I'm not talking about that night, you saved me a few years back."

"I did?" He asked surprised.

"Yes you did." You affirmed.

Nanami stayed quiet for a moment trying to recall the event you spoke of.

"I'm sorry [Y/n], but I don't remember saving you." He admitted.

"Yeah, I figured that you wouldn't remember."

"I'm sorry for not remembering." He said feeling guilty.

"Oh no, there's no need to apologize. I kinda guessed that you wouldn't remember." You comforted.

Nanami wanted to know how he saved you and why he didn't remember.

"How about we meet up on Sunday and you tell me everything?" He asked.

"U-uhm sure." You responded.

"Great, then I'll see you on Sunday." He said sounding a little excited.

"See you then." You replied.

You hung up the phone feeling somewhat nervous. This was going to be the first time ever that you'd tell someone how Nanami saved your life and the icing on the cake was that the first person to hear it was going to be Nanami himself.

"Sigh...I hope he doesn't judge me." You told yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present day*

You woke from a deep sleep to the sound of your phone buzzing. Half-conscious, you wriggled your arm free and slapped at your bedside table, searching for it.

[10 New messages]

'What the heck?' You wondered as you unlocked your phone.

You went to bed early last night, so you were a bit worried as to why you had that many messages this morning.

You rolled your eyes when you saw who the texts were from.

Sender: Mr Handsome 😎

M: [Hey [Y/n]]

[I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately 😔]

[I was being a complete asshole and I hope that you can forgive me 🙏🏻]

[Your feelings aren't garbage and I truly care about them]

[I promise that I'll make it up to you. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you.]

[Goodnight miss short skirt-chan, candy dreams ]

[Good morning [Y/n]]

[I hope you slept well 🙂]

[Can we please meet up today, if you're not busy?]

[I have something very important to tell you.]

Y/n: [Morning]

[I'm busy.]

M: [Oh well can you tell me when you're not busy]

[Because I really need to talk to you.]

Y/n: [Just tell me via text, I don't know when I won't be busy.]

M: [No, what I have to say is too important.]

[it has to be face to face.]

[Please make time to see me today, if you can.]

[Please 🙏🏻]

Y/n: [Fine maybe later]

M: [Thanks]

[See you later then 🙂]

Y/n: [k]

'What does he want?' You wondered.

You got out of bed and got ready for your morning jog. As you were about to leave the house, you looked at the item on your coffee table and remembered something.

"Ah shit! I forgot." You exclaimed before taking your phone out and dialing Nanami.

"Hello?" He said, his voice sounding hoarse.

"Good morning Nanami...I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You asked.

"Good morning [Y/n], well it is...06:20am, so yeah you did, but no worries." He replied.

'What the heck...what time did Gojo text me?' You wondered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't check the time." You apologized.

"No it's fine don't worry...so what's up?" He asked before clearing his throat.

"I found your wallet in the back seat yesterday." You told him.

"That's great." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Yeah, I kinda forgot to tell you yesterday, sorry." You said.

"It's ok." His raspy tone tickled your ear.

"Listen, I'll call you back later, when you're fully awake." You said.

"That sounds like a good idea." He chuckled.

"Ok bye." You said cheerfully.

"Later then."

You looked at the time that Gojo sent you the 'good morning' text, it was 05:15am.

'Why was he up so early?' You wondered.

"Sigh...whatever." You shrugged and went for your jog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the jog, you did some chores around the house.

Then decided to buy a new phone, since the cracked screen on the current one kept on reminding you of Naoya and that night.

Nanami called you back at 08:30am fully awake. Since you had to return his wallet, you asked him if he could accompany you to the mall and he gladly accepted.

You decided to meet each other in front of the train station at 10:00am

You took a shower and got dressed. It was chilly outside so, you wore a grey oversized sweater dress, with black thigh-high boots and a black bag. You tied your hair up.

Once you were ready, you made your way to the meeting point.

Nanami was already waiting for you when you arrived. He had on blue jeans, with a black turtleneck sweater and black sneaker boots. This was your first time seeing him in casual clothing.

'He was already handsome in formal wear, but oh my gosh he looks so hot in casual wear.' You thought as you approached him.

"Hey [Y/n]." He called out.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." You smiled.

"It's ok, I just got here...you look good by the way." He complimented with a smile.

"Thank you and you look hot...I mean good not hot...but good!" You jabbered.

"Thank you." He chuckled.

'Ugh, even after all this time, I still manage to embarrass myself in front of him.' You thought.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah, but before I forget..." You reached into your bag and took out his wallet, "...here."

"Thank you." He smiled, taking it. Then put it in his pocket, before you started walking side by side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bought a new phone and a few clothes.

Nanami was the perfect gentleman. He carried your bags without complaining and gave respectful compliments on the clothes you bought.

You couldn't help but check him out when he wasn't looking.

After you were done with shopping, you went to a restaurant for lunch.

'Has he always been this hot?' You wondered as you stared at him.

Nanami was going through the menu, but noticed you staring.

"Hmm...is there something on my face?" He asked.

"N-no...I was just lost...in thought." You babbled feeling embarrassed that you were caught staring.

"Ok." He replied with a suspicious look.

After you were done ordering, you tried hard not to stare at him anymore.

'Shit, what's wrong with me today?' You wondered.

"So [Y/n], have you spoken to Gojo yet?" He asked curiously.

"No...he texted me this morning and said that he wants to talk face to face, but I don't think I want to see him." You mumbled.

"You should hear him out. He didn't mean to hurt you, he was just...going through some things." He implied.

"I'll think...I'll think about it." You stuttered.

"Please do, I've known Gojo for a long time now and one thing I've learned about him, is that he can be very irrational at times." He pointed out.

"Must be hard to be friends with him for so long." You chortled.

"Yeah well, we all have that one friend that acts like a crackhead and in my case Gojo is that friend." He replied.

You both laughed.

"But trust me..." He said clearing his throat,

"...that crackhead cares deeply about you [Y/n]...he really does. So please hear him out." He pleaded with a soft smile.

"O-okay I will." You said feeling flustered.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Sure."

Even though Nanami had no respect for Gojo, was always irritated by him and acted cold towards him, he still cared about his friend and was looking out for him.

When you were done at the restaurant, he walked you to the station.

"Thanks for accompanying me today." You smiled.

"You're welcome, I had fun." He replied.

As you sat in the train, you thought about what Nanami had said about Gojo.

'But trust me, that crackhead cares about you [Y/n]...' Those words played in your head over and over again.

After pondering on it the whole trip back, you decided to text Gojo when you got home.

Recipient: Mr Handsome 😎

Y/n: [Hi, I'm free now.]

[You can come over.]

M: [Ok]

[I'm on my way.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gojo was knocking on your door moments later.

'That was fast.' You thought as you opened the door.

He held a bouquet in one hand and a box of chocolate in the other.

"[Y/n] what a surprise meeting you here! Nice weather we're having." He said nervously.

"This is my house, and the weather is cold and gloomy, it's not nice at all." You replied giving him an odd look.

"Hehe...you're right..." He smiled,

"...here, these are for you." He said handing you the flowers and chocolate.

"Thanks?" You asked taking them, "...come in."

Gojo walked in and you took a deep breath before closing the door.

"[Y/n] I'm sorry." He said as he sat on the couch.

"Hold on, I have to put the flowers in a vase." You told him before going to the kitchen and looking for a vase.

"Ok."

He was nervous, he had sat on your couch many times before, but this time was different.

You walked back into the sitting room with a tray of tea with snacks and placed it on the coffee table.

Then sat on the edge of the couch, leaving a lot of space between the two of you.

"Enjoy." You said pointing at the tray.

"Thank you...listen I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately, I've been such a jerk to you. I didn't mean the things I said yesterday, I was-"

"Ok." You said cutting him off.

"Ok?" He asked confused.

"Yes, ok I accept your apology." You replied.

"Just like that?" He asked shocked.

"Yes." You affirmed.

"Are you sure? Was it the flowers or chocolate?" He asked concerned.

"Yes I'm sure and it was neither. Honestly speaking I didn't want to talk to you today, but Nanami said that you've been going through some things lately and that's why you were being like that. Sometimes I forget that you're a sorcerer and you probably go through things that I don't understand, so it's ok." You said with a smile.

"Wait you spoke to Nanami...when?" He asked.

"Today." You replied.

"Did he say anything else?" He asked curiously.

"No." You blushed.

'He doesn't have to know everything we talked about.' You thought as you remembered Nanami's words about Gojo caring about you.

He sighed and took off his sunglasses.

"Even if I was going through somethings, that doesn't justify the way I've been acting and the things I said to you yesterday. I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said in a genuine tone.

"It's ok." You smiled.

Gojo felt like one of the two heavyweights were lifted from his shoulders. Now he just had to tell you how he felt.

He sat quietly for a moment drinking tea and eating the snacks.

You switched on the tv.

'Shit, how do I even start telling her?' He wondered as he stared at you. Your eyes were fixated on the television.

"[Y/n]."

"Yeah." You turned to him.

"The day you came back to work from your suspension, why were you limping?" He asked.

"Oh my goodness you noticed?" You asked embarrassed.

"Yeah."

"Well I was so excited about going back to work, that I hit my knee against the bed frame when I was getting ready that morning." You told him.

"Oh, so you hit your knee." He sighed.

"Yep. I can't believe you noticed, I was trying so hard to walk normally and thought that nobody noticed." You admitted.

'I noticed for the wrong reasons.' He thought feeling guilty.

"Well you know nothing can escape these eyes." He smirked.

"Sure."

He took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Are you ok?" You asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem a bit on edge." You pointed out.

"Aww, are you worried about me?" He smirked.

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes.

"So uhm..." He cleared his throat again.

"Yes?"

"The day you went out with Nanami, what did you guys do?" He asked.

"We talked." You replied.

"About?"

You gave him a serious look.

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." He said with a smile.

"Sigh...remember how I told you that Nanami saved my life?" You asked

"Yeah I remember."

"Well he wanted to know when, because he didn't remember. So, I told him." You explained.

'That's right, even when I asked him, Nanami didn't seem know what I was talking about.' He thought.

"I'd like to know as well, if you don't mind." He said with a soft smile and closed the distance between you.

'He already knows about Naoya, so there's no point in not telling him." You thought to yourself.

You switched off the tv and turned to him.

"Okay...this happened about three and a half years ago. I had just come out of the hospital after they fixed my left shoulder. Earlier that day I got into an argument with Naoya, about God knows what and he got so mad that he dislocated my shoulder..." You began saying before taking a deep breath.

'That piece of shit.' Gojo thought clenching his fist.

"...I went to a park and sat on a bench, since I didn't want to go home. And as I sat there, I started reflecting on my life and how messed up it was. I couldn't take it anymore, so I came up with one solution that would end all my problems." You explained.

"To leave him?" He asked.

"No, at that time I was still too scared to do that and I didn't have anywhere to go if I left him. So I decided to end my life instead." You replied grimly.

Gojo's eyes widened in shock.

"At that moment, I thought that there was no point for me to keep on living. I mean, the only person who would notice my absence was someone who saw me as nothing more than a punching bag and pleasuring tool. So there was no point for me to keep on living a miserable live." Your throat tightened as you continued.

"So there I was sitting on a bench, with my mind made up that it was my last day on earth. Then out of nowhere this blonde man in a suit sat next to me. I was confused as to why he did that, since there were a lot of empty benches near by. He looked so tired, as if he was going through somethings as well. He sat quietly for a long time and then finally said 'You have to live a life that's worth living. A life that makes you happy, don't live for others, but live for yourself and don't ever let fear control your life. Always do what's best for you...'" Gojo saw your eyes light up as you repeated those words.

"...I was shocked and a little scared by his words. I mean, did he know what I was planning to do? But after saying that, he didn't say anything else and just stood up and left. I sat there in silence and watched him leave, but his words stayed with me. I know this sounds dumb and cliché, but his words gave me hope. For once in my life, I wanted to know how it would feel like to live for myself and not for someone else. And so I started planning on how I would escape from Naoya. It took me over a year of planning and preparations, but I didn't give up because I wanted to live a life that was worth living. I found out a few months after our encounter at the park, that the blonde man was Nanami Kento and ever since then I admired the man who saved my life." You divulged.

'So this whole time, her attitude towards Nanami was just pure admiration.' Gojo thought to himself.

"Wow...and did Nanami remember when you told him?" He asked.

"No, he said that he remembers going to that park and sitting on a bench, but he doesn't remember sitting next to me. The words he spoke were actually self motivation, since that was the day he decided to quit his normal job." You explained.

"Nanami, really is a good guy." He remarked.

"Yeah, funny how life works. Who would've thought that we'd meet each other again years later." You smiled.

"Yeah it is funny, I'm glad that Nanami sat next to you that day, because if it wasn't for him, then I would've never met you." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm grateful too." You smiled.

"And if I would've never met you, then I...I couldn't have fallen for you like I did." He admitted.

"Ugh, stop joking we're having a serious conversation here." You laughed.

"[Y/n] I'm serious..." He took both your hands and gazed into your eyes.

His cold hands gripped your warm ones tightly. The atmosphere around him suddenly changed.

'If I don't do it now, then I might chicken out later.' He thought to himself.

"I..." He began, unsure of how to properly weave the complexity of his feelings, "...I like you, a lot."

You looked into his honest blue eyes, full of unspoken affection and felt heat raising in your face when you realized that he wasn't joking.

"Oh my goodness you're serious." You said. Your pulse beginning to race.

"Yes."

"Since...since when?!" You asked.

"Well let me see..." He pulled his hands away and caressed his chin, "...I'm not sure." He said cheerfully.

"I see."

"Honestly the first time I saw you, I thought that you had a nice ass and I just wanted to fuck you..." He smirked.

"Well that's ups-"

"...but then I got to know you and everything about you made me feel something that I've never felt before. And for a moment I thought that something was wrong with me, so I slept with other women to try and get rid of what I was feeling, but it didn't work." He added.

"Is that so?" You asked.

"Yeah and it actually made things worse. It came to a point where I'd have sex with other women and think about you while doing it...and I know that that's wrong on so many levels, but I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry." He admitted.

You stared at him speechless.

In all honesty what he did was wrong, using other women like that wasn't right and you knew for a fact that he wasn't lying. But you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

'This whole time I believed that he was out of my league. He's a great friend, but there was no way I'd stand a chance with him. I mean the women he sleeps with are the type that make me feel insecure about myself. But now he's-'

"[Y/n] please say something." He probed.

You felt as though his blue eyes were burning holes into your soul.

"I realized that I had feelings for you when we went to the hot spring resort..." You said softly.

"...but I knew that it wouldn't work out because you know, we're different. So I kept it to myself." You added.

Gojo's cheeks flushed red for a second, but then he regained his composure and cleared his throat.

"Wow Miss 'short skirt-chan' you're really good at hiding your feelings." He smirked.

"It's Miss [L/n][F/n], you tomato." You teased.

"Meanie." He pouted.

"So what...what are we going to do now?" He faltered.

"Well you don't date, so-"

"Yes I don't, but I'm willing to compromise for you. For the past weeks, I thought that you and Nanami were dating..." He admitted.

'So that's why he was acting funny.' You thought.

"...and the thought of you being with another man drove me crazy. I don't want you with anyone else. I want you to be mine and mine alone [Y/n]." He said cupping your cheeks.

His cold touch made you flinch.

If it weren't for your rib cage, your heart would've jumped out of your chest. Your skin was hot, your breathing became unstable and your mind was racing.

"Gojo I-I need...give me some time, to think about this." You finally managed to say.

"Take all the time you need, I won't rush this." He whispered before kissing you gently on the forehead.

"But from now on, can you start calling me by my first name. I mean I do call you by yours." He smirked, then leaned back into the couch.

"S-sure." You said.

Gojo chuckled at how flustered you were.

"Sure who?" He asked playfully.

"Sure Satoru." You smiled.

"No, no, no, you're saying it wrong." He said shaking his head in disappointment.

"I am?...how am I supposed to say it then?" You asked confused.

"You're suppose to say Satoru-kun and in a more erotic way, almost like you're moaning." He explained with a mischievous smile.

"Don't push it or I'll kick you out." You said rolling your eyes.

"Hehe...well it was worth a try." He smirked.

'Definitely a crackhead.' You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gojo decided that he wouldn't leave until you cooked something. At first you thought that he was joking, but as night fell you realized that he was serious.

You eventually gave in and made omurice (Japanese Omelet Rice).

"And here I thought that you wouldn't cook, so I'd spend the night with you." He pouted as you placed his plate on the table.

"Buy a girl dinner first, before asking her to spend the night with you." You said cheekily as you sat next to him with your plate.

"Are you kidding me? This whole time all I had to do was buy you dinner and you would've spend the night with me?" He asked holding his chest dramatically.

"Yep and if you could've bought me dessert afterwards, then I could've even let you touch something." You replied sarcastically.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan' don't make me go out and buy every dessert in this city, because I will." He warned.

"It's Miss [L/n][Y/n] and go ahead. When you come back with all the dessert, I'll let you touch my fingertip." You grinned.

"At least let me touch your earlobes, you meanie." He whined.

"I don't even want to know why you want to touch my earlobes of all places." You stated.

"You naughty girl, would you rather have me touch your as-"

"Eat! Your food's getting cold." You scolded.

"Ok." He chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Y/n] the food was delicious as always." He said cheerfully.

"Yeah well now leave, I'm tired of you." You told him as you were putting the plates away.

"You're welcome Satoru-kun, since it's chilly outside, do you mind spending the night here to keep me warm?" He said in a squeaky voice pretending to be you.

"Of course [Y/n]! And I can do more than keep you warm, if you know what I mean..." He said in his own voice.

"...that's how it's supposed to go." He smirked.

"Your impression of me sucks and go play out your fantasies at your house." You said while directing him to the door.

Gojo really surprised you. After telling you how he felt, he just went back to acting like his old self, as if nothing happened.

"Fine, but I hope that my fantasies will soon become a reality." He said flirtatiously.

You weren't sure what fantasies he was talking about, but his words gave you butterflies.

You ignored him and opened the door.

"Goodnight Goj- I mean Satoru." You said while pointing outside.

"Not even a goodnight kiss on the cheek." He whined.

You glared at him.

"Fine, fine I'm leaving...goodnight Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He smiled.

"It's Miss-"

"[L/n][F/n], I know..." He smirked as he walked out, "See you later [Y/n]."

"See you later Satoru." You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were finally alone and sat on your bed, thinking about what happened and everything else.

"I stayed with Naoya for almost four years...and now that I'm finally living for myself, do I really want to get into another relationship?" You asked yourself.

'And Gojo is an amazing guy, but what if I'm not good enough for him.' You thought as you laid your head on your pillow.

"What do I do?" You whispered into your pillow.

The feeling of anxiety and insecurity enveloped you.

You weren't sure if dating Gojo would be the right choice.

Just then your message tone went off, you reached for your phone.

Sender: Mr Handsome 😎

M: [If you keep on thinking about me like that]

[I'll appear in your dreams tonight and bite your ankles 😉]

Y/n: [I'm not thinking about you 🙄]

[And you say the weirdest things 🤔]

M: [Of course you're not 😏]

[And who knows, maybe ankle biting is one of my many kinks 😂]

Y/n: [I have no words for you 😑]

M: [Anyways, thanks for hearing me out today]

[Really appreciate it 😊]

Y/n: [You're welcome🙂 ]

M: [Now go to bed]

[And try not to be too rough with me in your dreams 😋]

Y/n: [Goodnight Satoru 🙄]

M: [Candy dreams [Y/n] 😘]

"He's such an idiot." You said with a bright smile, feeling much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 596 31
A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. Sukuna didn't expect to have a snowball f...
5.2K 179 10
"Ιͺꜰ Ιͺ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ... Ιͺ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ α΄Κκœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ°. Ιͺꜰ Ιͺ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ʜΙͺᴍ, Ιͺ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›Κ€Κ. ᴍʏ α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›Κ€Κ Ιͺꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." "ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇʀ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Ιͺ?" "ɴᴏ... ɴᴏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇʀ α΄›Κœα΄€...
4.2K 58 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...