A Proper lady ( Harry Potter...

By SxmpIySimping

y/n McGonagall is Minnie McGonagall's granddaughter. She is expelled from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for so... More

A/n
Back Story
Chapter 1 expelled
Chapter 2 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3 The chamber of Secrets
Chapter 4 End Of The Year Feast
Chapter 5 Summer break
Chapter 6 Diagon Alley
Chapter 7 Beginning of the school year
Chapter 8 buckbeak
Chapter 9 Tea Leaves
a/n
Chapter 10 DaDa
Chapter 11 Hogsmeade
Chapter 12 Snape you teach here too
Chapter 13 professor Dumbledore
Chapter 14 nightmare
Chapter 15 Christmas
Chapter 16 TWO CATS TO EAT SCABBERS
Chapter 17 Quidditch
Chapter 18 peter pettigrew?
Chapter 19 Hermione wait up
Chapter 20 if they kill Becky I'll kill them
Chapter 21 Goodbye
YEAR 3 CONCLUSION
Chapter 22 Letters
Chapter 23 you y/n likes someone
Chapter 25 The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 26 Mad Eye is Mad
Chapter 27 the other schools
Chapter 28 Four champions?
chapter 29 the party
Chapter 30 Rita skeeter
Chapter 31 The article
Chapter 32 Sirius
Chapter 33 The first task
Chapter 34 She's Pregnant
Chapter 35 Dancing lesson
Chapter 36 y/n's date to the yule ball
Chapter 37 Yule ball
Chapter 38 Sleepover
1.06K READS
chapter 39 Second task
Chapter 40 Hogsmeade
Chapter 41 blackmail
Chapter 42 The third task.
Chapter 43 Cedric funaral
Year 4 conclusion
chapter 44 letters
New cover
Chapter 45 Number 12 Grimlinplace
Chapter 46 letter part 2
Chapter 47 FRED GIVE IT BACK
Chapter 48 Harry's arrival
Chapter 49 the box
Chapter 50 HE GETS OFF
Chapter 51 train ride 3
Thank you!!!!!
chapter 52 carriage ride
chapter 53
chapter 54 umbit- umbridge
Chapter 55 idiot
chapter 56 prank
chapter 57
Chapter 58 nightmare
Chapter 59 Amaret
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Girlfriend?
Chapter 63 1 year
chapter 64 babe?
chapter 65
Not an update
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 24 the quidditch world cup

2.6K 48 308
By SxmpIySimping

Y/n's pov

Once everyone finished breakfast and we headed outside.

"Well, have a lovely time," calls Mrs. Weasley after us. "I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday," Mrs. Weasley says to Mr. Weasley.

It was chilly and the moon was still out. Only a dull greenish tinge along the horizon to their right showed that daybreak was drawing closer.

"So how does everyone get there without all the Muggles noticing?" harry asks

"It's been a massive organizational problem," sighs Mr. Weasley.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks from behind me.

" I don't know," Ron says", dad were are we going."

"I have no idea." He answers

So we are just walking around in the woods? Good to know.

"Aruther!" A short man calls.

"Amos!" Mr Weasley calls back.

They shake hands as a young man drops from the tree behind Amos. It was Cedric.

"Ah and this strapping young man must be Cedric." Mr Weasley says.

Hermione and ginny giggle as Cedric looks over at us. Cedric's eyes meet mine.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Cedric's father asks.

"Not too bad," says Mr. Weasley. "We live just on the other side of the village there. You?"

"Had to get up at two, didn't we, Ced? I tell you, I'll be glad when he's got his Apparition test. Still...not complaining...Quidditch World Cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of Galleons - and the tickets cost about that. Mind you, looks like I got off easy...." Mr diggory says. "All these yours, Arthur?"

"Oh no, only the redheads," said Mr. Weasley as he points out his children. "This is Hermione and This is y/n. friends of Ron's - and Harry, another friend -"

"Merlin's beard," says Mr Diggory. "Harry? Harry Potter?"

"Er - yeah," said Harry.

"Ced's talked about you, of course," says Mr Diggory. "Told us all about playing against you last year...I said to him, I said - Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that will....You beat Harry Potter!"

Fred and George are both scowling again. Cedric looks slightly embarrassed.

"Harry fell off his broom, Dad," he mutters. I told you...it was an accident...."

"Yes, but you didn't fall off, did you?" roars Amos genially. "Always modest, our Ced, always the gentleman...but the best man won, I'm sure Harry'd say the same, wouldn't you, eh? One falls off his broom, one stays on, you don't need to be a genius to tell which one's the better flier!"

"Must be nearly time," says Mr. Weasley quickly. "Do you know whether we're waiting for any more, Amos?"

"No, the Lovegoods have been there for a week already and the Fawcetts couldn't get tickets," says Mr. Diggory. "There aren't any more of us in this area, are there?"

"Not that I know of," says Mr. Weasley. "Yes, it's a minute off...We'd better get ready...."

"Let's not wait let's go." Fred says.

Him and George grab my arms and lift me up on their shoulders and start walking. We made jokes and laughed as we made it to the port key.

I hop off their shoulders with their help. Everyone gathers around a musty old boot.
We all reach and touch it except Harry.

"Harry touch the damn boot." I say

He grabs into it last minute. Everything around up turns white around us. Harrys and Hermione's shoulders banging into mine.

"Let go."Mr Weasley yells over the wind.

I let go and crash into the ground. Mr Weasley,Mr diggory,and Cedric come floating down. Cedric comes over to me and helps me up.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

Fred comes and pulls me away. I give Cedric an apologing smile and walk with Fred.

We start walking through the crowd. I point out a tent that had a sign over it as a man in a broom flew over us.

"Well this is were we split see you at the game."

We wave to Cedric and his father and head to a tent.

"Home sweet home." Mr Weasley exclams.

Harry looks confused. Everyone goes in before us. I grab his hand and drag him inside.

"I love magic." Harry says looking around.

"So do I" I say then run off to hermione.

"Girls pick a bunk and unpack." Mr Weasley says." Ron get out of the kitchen we're all hungery."

"Yea get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins say.

Icons.

"Feet off the table." Mr Weasley says to the twins.

"Feet off the table." The twins repeat as they take there feet off the table and put them back.

Again icons.

I throw my stuff in the top bunk. Ginny picks my stuff and throws them off.

"Ginny I am going to sleep there."

"No go find your self a different bunk."

" But I want to bunk with Hermioneeeee."

"To bad she's mine."

"Fine."

I look around.

Ron has to share with Percy. Fred and George always share. The two oldest will probably want to share so that means I'm stuck with harry.

I look back at ginny and she's smirking.

"I hate you."

"I know."

I roll my eyes and head over to Harry.

"Hey harry."

"Hi y/n."

" Can I share a bunk with you ginny," I pause and glare at ginny." Took my bunk."

"Sure."

I throw my things on the top bunk.

Mr Weasley picked up the dusty kettle and peered inside it. "We'll need water."

"There's a tap on the other side of the field." Ron says

"Well, why don't you, Harry, y/n, and Hermione go and get us some water then" Mr. Weasley handing over the kettle and a couple of saucepans " and the rest of us will get some wood for a fire?"

"But we've got an oven," says Ron. "Why can't we just."

"Ron, anti-Muggle security!" says Mr. Weasley. "When real Muggles camp, they cook on fires outdoors. I've seen them at it!"

I had never seen witches and wizards this young before. A tiny boy no older than two was crouched outside a large pyramid-shaped tent holding a wand and poking happily at a slug in the grass which was swelling slowly to the size of a salami. As we walk closer his mother came hurrying out of the tent.

"How many times, Kevin? You don't - touch - Daddy's - wand - yecchh!"

She had walks on the giant slug which burst. Her scolding carres after them on the still air mingling with the little boy's yells "You bust slug! You bust slug!"

A short way farther on I see two little witches barely older than Kevin who were riding toy broomsticks that rose only high enough for the girls' toes to skim the dewy grass. A Ministry wizard had already spotted them as he hurried past us he mutters distractedly "In broad daylight! Parents having a lie-in, I suppose -"

Here and there adult wizards and witches were emerging from their tents and starting to cook breakfast. Some with furtive looks around them conjured fires with their wands. Others were striking matches with dubious looks on their faces. Three African wizards sat in serious conversation all of them wearing long white robes and roasting what looked like a rabbit on a bright purple fire. while a group of middle-aged American witches sat gossiping happily beneath a spangled banner stretched between their tents that read THE SALEM WITCHES' INSTITUTE.

"Er - is it my eyes, or has everything gone green?" says Ron.

It wasn't just Ron's eyes. We have walked into a patch of tents that were all covered with a thick growth of shamrocks so that it looked as though small oddly shaped hillocks had sprouted out of the earth. Grinning faces could be seen under those that had their flaps open. Then from behind us I hear our names.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! Y/n!"

It was Seamus Finnigan. He was sitting in front of his own shamrock-covered tent, with a sandy-haired woman who had to be his mother and his best friend Dean Thomas.

"Like the decorations?" says Seamus grinning. "The Ministry's not too happy."

"Ah, why shouldn't we show our colors?" says Mrs. Finnigan. "You should see what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents. You'll be supporting Ireland, of course?" she adds. When we assure her that they were indeed supporting Ireland we set off again.

"I wonder what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents?" says Hermione.

"Let's go and have a look," I say pointing to a large patch of tents upfield where the Bulgarian flag white, green, and red was fluttering in the breeze.

The tents here had not been bedecked with plant life but each and every one of them had the same poster attached to it, a poster of a very surly face with heavy black eyebrows. The picture was moving, but all it did was blink and scowl.

"Krum," says Ron quietly.

"What?" says Hermione.

"Krum!" says Ron. "Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker!"

"He looks really grumpy," says Hermione.

"He does." I say.

"'Really grumpy?" Ron says raising his eyebrows. "Who cares what he looks like? He's unbelievable. He's really young too. Only just eighteen or something. He's a genius, you wait until tonight, you'll see."

We get to the tap and fill up our pall.

Walking more slowly now we make our way back through the campsite. Here and there we saw more familiar faces. Other Hogwarts students with their families. Oliver Wood the old captain of Harry's House Quidditch team, who had just left Hogwarts dragged Harry over to his parents' tent to introduce him and told him excitedly that he had just been signed to the Puddlemere United reserve team.

"Oliver we have to go but I'll keep you updated on Quidditch. "

"Thanks y/n. Bye."

Next we were stopped by Ernie Macmillan a Hufflepuff fourth year and a little farther on they saw Cho Chang a very pretty girl who played Seeker on the Ravenclaw team.

She waved and smiled at Harry who slopped quite a lot of water down his front as he waved back. I feel something in my stomach. Am I jealous? Harry points out a large group of teens.

"Who d'you reckon they are?" he says "They don't go to Hogwarts, do they?"

"'Spect they go to some foreign school," says Ron. "I know there are others. Never met anyone who went to one, though. Bill had a penfriend at a school in Brazil...this was years and years ago...and he wanted to go on an exchange trip but Mum and Dad couldn't afford it. His penfriend got all offended when he said he wasn't going and sent him a cursed hat. It made his ears shrivel up."

Harry laughed.

"Is fluer here ?" I ask myself.

"Fleur?" Ron asks

"Fluer one of my only friends from Beauxbatons." I explained.

We get back to the tent.

"You've been ages," says George when they finally got back to the Weasleys' tents.

"Met a few people," says Ron as he sets the water down. "You've not got that fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches," says Fred.

Mr. Weasley was having no success at all in lighting the fire but it wasn't for lack of trying. Splintered matches littered the ground around him but he looked as though he was having the time of his life.

"Oops!" he says as he managed to light a match and promptly dropped it in surprise.

"Come here, Mr. Weasley," I say taking the box from him and showing him how to do it properly.

"How did you know how to do that?" Ron asks.

"I read all the muggle books they had in the library every summer so." I shrug.

At last I got the fire lit. It was at least another hour before it was hot enough to cook anything. There was plenty to watch while we waited. Our tent seemed to be pitched right alongside a kind of thoroughfare to the field and Ministry members kept hurrying up and down it greeting Mr. Weasley cordially as they passed. Mr. Weasley kept up a running commentary mainly for harry, Hermione , and I. His own children knew too much about the Ministry to be greatly interested.

"That was Cuthbert Mockridge, Head of the Goblin Liaison Office....Here comes Gilbert Wimple he's with the Committee on Experimental Charms he's had those horns for a while now...Hello, Arnie...Arnold Peasegood, he's an Obliviator - member of the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad, you know...and that's Bode and Croaker...they're Unspeakables...."

"They're what?"

"From the Department of Mysteries top secret, no idea what they get up to...."

At last the fire was ready and we had just started cooking eggs and sausages when Bill, Charlie, and Percy came strolling out of the woods toward them.

"Just Apparated, Dad," says Percy loudly. "Ah, excellent, lunch!"

We are halfway through out plates of eggs and sausages when Mr. Weasley jumped to his feet waving and grinning at a man who was striding toward them. "Aha!" he says. "The man of the moment! Ludo!"

Ludo Bagman was easily the most noticeable person I have seen so far. He was wearing long Quidditch robes in thick horizontal stripes of bright yellow and black. An enormous picture of a wasp was splashed across his chest. He had the look of a powerfully built man gone slightly to seed the robes were stretched tightly across a large belly he surely had not had in the days when he had played Quidditch for England. His nose was squashed but his round blue eyes, short blond hair, and rosy complexion made him look like a very overgrown schoolboy.

"Ahoy there!" Bagman called happily. He was walking as though he had springs attached to the balls of his feet and was plainly in a state of wild excitement.

"Arthur, old man," he puffs as he reachs the campfire "what a day, eh? What a day! Could we have asked for more perfect weather? A cloudless night coming...and hardly a hiccough in the arrangements....Not much for me to do!"

Behind him a group of haggard-looking Ministry wizards rushed past pointing at the distant evidence of some sort of a magical fire that was sending violet sparks twenty feet into the air.

Percy hurries forward with his hand outstretched. Apparently his disapproval of the way Ludo Bagman ran his department did not prevent him from wanting to make a good impression.

"Ah - yes," says Mr. Weasley grinning, "this is my son Percy. He's just started at the Ministry and this is Fred no George sorry that's Fred Bill Charlie Ron my daughter Ginny and Ron's friends Hermione Granger, y/n McGonagall and Harry Potter."

Bagman did the smallest of double takes when he heard Harry's name and his eyes performed the familiar flick upward to the scar on Harry's forehead.

"Everyone," Mr. Weasley continued, "this is Ludo Bagman, you know who he is, it's thanks to him we've got such good tickets."

Bagman beamed and waved his hand as if to say it had been nothing.

"Fancy a flutter on the match Arthur?" He says eagerly jingling what seemed to be a large amount of gold in the pockets of his yellow-and-black robes. "I've already got Roddy Pontner betting me Bulgaria will score first - I offered him nice odds considering Ireland's front three are the strongest I've seen in years - and little Agatha Timms has put up half shares in her eel farm on a weeklong match."

"Oh...go on then," says Mr. Weasley. "Let's see...a Galleon on Ireland to win?"

"A Galleon?" Ludo Bagman looks slightly disappointed but recovered himself. "Very well, very well...any other takers?"

"They're a bit young to be gambling," says Mr. Weasley. "Molly wouldn't like -"

"We'll bet thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts," says Fred as he and George quickly pooled all their money, "that Ireland wins - but Viktor Krum gets the Snitch. Oh and we'll throw in a fake wand."

"I agree with Fred and George." I say grabbing some coins from my pocket.

I hand Mr bagman 10 gallons.

"You don't want to go showing Mr. Bagman rubbish like that," Percy hiss but Bagman didn't seem to think the wand was rubbish at all his boyish face shone with excitement as he took it from Fred and when the wand gave a loud squawk and turned into a rubber chicken Bagman roars with laughter.

"Excellent! I haven't seen one that convincing in years! I'd pay five Galleons for that!"

"Boys," says Mr. Weasley under his breath, "I don't want you betting....That's all your savings....Your mother. And y/n what would your grandma say-"

"Don't be a spoilsport, Arthur!" booms Ludo Bagman rattling his pockets excitedly. "They're old enough to know what they want! You reckon Ireland will win but Krum'll get the Snitch? Not a chance, boys, not a chance....I'll give you excellent odds on that one....We'll add five Galleons for the funny wand, then, shall we...."

Mr. Weasley looks on helplessly as Ludo Bagman whipped out a notebook and quill and began jotting something down.

"Cheers," says George taking the slip of parchment Bagman handed him and tucking it away into the front of his robes. Bagman turned most cheerfully back to Mr. Weasley.

"Couldn't do me a brew, I suppose? I'm keeping an eye out for Barty Crouch. My Bulgarian opposite number's making difficulties, and I can't understand a word he's saying. Barty'll be able to sort it out. He speaks about a hundred and fifty languages."

"Mr. Crouch?" says Percy suddenly."He speaks over two hundred! Mermish and Gobbledegook and Troll...."

"Anyone can speak Troll," says Fred dismissively. "All you have to do is point and grunt."

Percy throws Fred an extremely nasty look.
I laugh.

"Any news of Bertha Jorkins yet Ludo?" Mr. Weasley asks as Bagman sits himself down on the grass beside them all.

"Not a dicky bird" says Bagman comfortably. "But she'll turn up. Poor old Bertha...memory like a leaky cauldron and no sense of direction. Lost, you take my word for it. She'll wander back into the office sometime in October, thinking it's still July."

"You don't think it might be time to send someone to look for her?" Mr. Weasley suggests tentatively as Percy handed Bagman his tea.

"Barty Crouch keeps saying that," says Bagman."but we really can't spare anyone at the moment. Oh - talk of the devil! Barty!"

A wizard had just Apparated at their fireside and he could not have made more of a contrast with Ludo Bagman, sprawled on the grass in his old Wasp robes. Barty Crouch was a stiff, upright, elderly man, dressed in an impeccably crisp suit and tie. The parting in his short gray hair was almost unnaturally straight, and his narrow toothbrush mustache looked as though he trimmed it using a slide rule. His shoes were very highly polished.

"Pull up a bit of grass, Barry," says Ludo brightly patting the ground beside him.

"No thank you Ludo," says Crouch, and there was a bite of impatience in his voice. "I've been looking for you everywhere. The Bulgarians are insisting we add another twelve seats to the Top Box."

"Oh is that what they're after?" says Bagman." I thought the chap was asking to borrow a pair of tweezers. Bit of a strong accent."

I fake yawn.

"Mr. Crouch!" says Percy breathlessly. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Oh," said Mr. Crouch looking over at Percy in mild surprise. "Yes - thank you, Weatherby."

Fred,George, and I choke into our cups. Percy very pink around the ears, busied himself with the kettle.

"I'm going to use that against him every chance I get." I wisper to Fred and George.

"Agreed." The say insink.

"Oh and I've been wanting a word with you too, Arthur," says Mr. Crouch. "Ali Bashir's on the warpath. He wants a word with you about your embargo on flying carpets."

Mr. Weasley heaves a deep sigh.

"I sent him an owl about that just last week. If I've told him once I've told him a hundred times: Carpets are defined as a Muggle Artifact by the Registry of Proscribed Charmable Objects, but will he listen?"

"I doubt it," says Mr. Crouch accepting a cup from Percy. "He's desperate to export here."

"Well, they'll never replace brooms in Britain, will they?" says Bagman.

"Ali thinks there's a niche in the market for a family vehicle,"says Mr. Crouch. "I remember my grandfather had an Axminster that could seat twelve - but that was before carpets were banned, of course."

He spoke as though he wanted to leave nobody in any doubt that all his ancestors had abided strictly by the law.

"So, been keeping busy, Barty?" says Bagman breezily.

"Fairly," says Mr. Crouch dryly. "Organizing Portkeys across five continents is no mean feat, Ludo."

"I expect you'll both be glad when this is over?" says Mr. Weasley.

Ludo Bagman looks shocked.

"Glad! Don't know when I've had more fun....Still, it's not as though we haven't got anything to took forward to, eh, Barty? Eh? Plenty left to organize, eh?"

Mr. Crouch raises his eyebrows at Bagman.

"We agreed not to make the announcement until all the details -"

"Oh details!" says Bagman. "They've signed, haven't they? They've agreed, haven't they? I bet you anything these kids'll know soon enough anyway. I mean, it's happening at Hogwarts -"

"Ludo, we need to meet the Bulgarians, you know," says Mr. Crouch sharply."Thank you for the tea, Weatherby."

He pushed his undrunk tea back at Percy and waited for Ludo to rise.Bagman struggled to his feet swigging down the last of his tea the gold in his pockets chinking merrily.

"See you all later!" he says. "You'll be up in the Top Box with me - I'm commentating!"

He waved Barty Crouch nodds and both of them Disapparated.

"What's happening at Hogwarts, Dad?" says Fred at once. "What were they talking about?"

"You'll find out soon enough," says Mr.Weasley.

"It's classified information, until such time as the Ministry decides to release it," says Percy stiffly. "Mr. Crouch was quite right not to disclose it."

"Oh shut up Weatherby," says Fred.

"Fred you know if Percy is a weatherby you are too." I say

He rolls his eyes.

as darkness spread like a curtain over the thousands of waiting wizards the last vestiges of pretence disappeared. The Ministry seemed to have bowed to the inevitable and stopped fighting the signs of blatant magic now breaking out everywhere.

Salesmen were Apparating every few feet carrying trays and pushing carts full of extraordinary merchandise. There were luminous rosettes green for Ireland red for Bulgaria which were squealing the names of the players pointed green hats bedecked with dancing shamrocks Bulgarian scarves adorned with lions that really roared flags from both countries that played their national anthems as they were waved
there were tiny models of Firebolts that really flew and collectible figures of famous players which strolled across the palm of your hand preening themselves.

"Been saving my pocket money all summer for this," Ron tells Harry we stroll through the salesmen buying souvenirs. Ron purchas a dancing shamrock hat and a large green rosette he also bought a small figure of Viktor Krum the Bulgarian Seeker. The miniature Krum walked backward and forward over Ron's hand, scowling up at the green rosette above him.

I buy a tiny firebolt and a green hat.

"Wow, look at these!" says Harry hurrying over to a cart piled high with what looked like brass binoculars except that they were covered with all sorts of weird knobs and dials.

" says the saleswizard eagerly. "You can replay action...slow everything down...and they flash up a play-by-play breakdown if you need it. Bargain - ten Galleons each."

"Wish I hadn't bought this now," says Ron gesturing at his dancing shamrock hat and gazing longingly at the Omnioculars.

"Four pairs" said Harry firmly to the wizard.

"No - don't bother," says Ron going red.

"You won't be getting anything for Christmas," Harry told him thrusting the Omnioculars into our hands. "For about ten years, mind."

"Fair enough," says Ron grinning.

"Oooh, thanks, Harry," says Hermione. "And I'll get us some programs, look -"

"Thanks." I say.

I grab my money bag and get ten gallons. I grab Harry's hand and put the gallons in it. He shakes his head and trys to give them back.

"Keep them harry."

"No take them back I don't need them."

"Keep them."

"Y/-"

"No just keep them."

He sighs.

Our money bags considerably lighter. We went back to the tents. Bill, Charlie, and Ginny were all sporting green rosettes too, and Mr. Weasley was carrying an Irish flag. Fred and George had no souvenirs as they had given Bagman all their gold.

"It's time!" says Mr. Weasley looking as excited as any of us."Come on, let's go!"

I look at harry and smile. Harry grins back. They walked through the wood for twenty minutes talking and joking loudly.

"Fred."

"Yes sis."

"When we get back to school you need to help me prank George."

"Ok"

I walk away from Fred and go to George.

"George I need you to help me prank Fred when we get to school."

"You got it."

At last we found our selfs in the shadow of a gigantic stadium.

"Seats a hundred thousand," says Mr. Weasley. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again...bless them," he added fondly.

leading the way toward the nearest entrance which was already surrounded by a swarm of shouting witches and wizards.

"How far up are we?" Ron asks.

"Well let's say if it rains you will be the first to know." Says a cold voice.

"Oh good it's barbie and his father that hears about everything." I say.

"father and I are in the Minister's box. A personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco says

"Don't boast, Draco. " Mr Malfoy says,
Mr Malfoy nudges him with his stick "
There is no need with these people."

"Come on let's go." I say.

I grab Harry's shoulder. Mr Malfoy puts his stick on Harry's foot.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you? While you can." He says to harry.

I roll my eyes and lead harry away. After letting go of his shoulder he grabs my hand. We go up to the our seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen...welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

The spectators screamed and clapped. Thousands of flags waved adding their discordant national anthems to the racket. The huge blackboard opposite them was wiped clear of its last message Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans - A Risk With Every Mouthful!and now showed BULGARIA: 0 IRELAND: 0.

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce...the Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"

The right-hand side of the stands which was a solid block of scarlet roared its approval.

"I wonder what they've brought," says Mr. Weasley, leaning forward in his seat. "Aaah! Veela!"

"What are veel -?"

But a hundred veela were now gliding out onto the field. Veela were women.the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Except they aren't human.

I turn to harry. A puzzled look was on Harry's face. The veela had started to dance.

"What is a veela exactly." He wispers to me.

"Veela are semi-human magical beings beautiful women with white-gold hair and skin that appears to shine moon-bright. When angry Veela take on a less pleasant appearance their faces elongate into sharp cruel-beaked bird heads and long scaly wings burst from their shoulders."

"How do you know that."

" Two of my friends are part veela."

The music stops.

"Ron what are you doing?" says Hermione

Ron was frozen in an attitude that looked as though he were about to dive from a springboard.

Angry yells were filling the stadium. The crowd didn't seem to want the veela to go. Ron was absentmindedly shredding the shamrocks on his hat. Mr. Weasley smiling slightly leaned over to Ron and tugged the hat out of his hands.

"You'll be wanting that," he says "once Ireland have had their say."

"Huh?" says Ron staring openmouthed at the veela who had now lined up along one side of the field.

Hermione made a loud tutting noise. "Honestly!" she says.

"And now," roars Ludo Bagman's voice, "kindly put your wands in the air...for the Irish National Team Mascots!"

Next moment what seemed to be a great green-and-gold comet came zooming into the stadium. It did one circuit of the stadium, then split into two smaller comets, each hurtling toward the goal posts. A rainbow arced suddenly across the field, connecting the two balls of light. The crowd oooohs and aaaaahs as though at a fireworks display. Now the rainbow faded and the balls of light reunited and merged; they had formed a great shimmering shamrock, which rose up into the sky and began to soar over the stands. Something like golden rain seemed to be falling from it

"Excellent!" yells Ron as the shamrock soared over them and heavy gold coins rained from it bouncing off their heads and seats.

"Leprechauns!" says Mr. Weasley over the tumultuous applause of the crowd many of whom were still fighting and rummaging around under their chairs to retrieve the gold.

"There you go," Ron yells happily stuffing a fistful of gold coins into Harry's hand "for the Omnioculars! Now you've got to buy me a Christmas present, ha!"

I shake my head.

He doesn't know that leprechaun gold vanishes does he.

The great shamrock dissolved the leprechauns drifted down onto the field on the opposite side from the veela and settled themselves cross-legged to watch the match.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, kindly welcome - the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you - Dimitrov!"

A scarlet-clad figure on a broomstick, moving so fast it was blurred shot out onto the field from an entrance far below, to wild applause from the Bulgarian supporters.

"Ivanova!"

A second scarlet-robed player zoomed out.

"Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! Aaaaaaand - Krum!"

"That's him, that's him!" yells Ron following Krum with his Omnioculars.

Viktor Krum was thin, dark, and sallow-skinned, with a large curved nose and thick black eyebrows. He looked like an overgrown bird of prey. It was hard to believe he was only eighteen.

"And now, please greet - the Irish National Quidditch Team!" yells Bagman. "Presenting - Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Quigley! Aaaaaand - Lynch!"

Seven green blurs swept onto the field.

"And here, all the way from Egypt, our referee, acclaimed Chairwizard of the International Association of Quidditch, Hassan Mostafa!"

A small and skinny wizard completely bald but with a mustache to rival Uncle Vernon's, wearing robes of pure gold to match the stadium, strode out onto the field. A silver whistle was protruding from under the mustache, and he was carrying a large wooden crate under one arm, his broomstick under the other.

"Theeeeeeeey're OFF!" screams Bagman.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Irish won the match but krum caught the snitch. That means Fred, George and I won the bet.

"These no one like krum he's an artist." Ron says.

" Victor I love you." Fred sings

" victor I do." George sings

" when where apart my heart beats only for you." Fred, George,and harry sing.

Harry looks at me as he sings alone with Fred and George.

" Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred said.

" It's not the Irish we need to get back to the forest, " Mr Weasley says "fred and George in charge of Ginny."

We all run out of the tent to see fire all around. Me and harry get split up from Hermione and Ron.

"Harry!" I exclam as I get pushed away from him by the crowd.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I find Ron and Hermione.

"Guys have you seen harry." I say

"No." They answer.

We start looking for him. I see someone stand up. As I get closer I notice it's harry I run to him.

"Harry." I say as I hug him.

"We have been looking everywhere for you." Ron says joining us as we break apart.

Harry looks into the sky.

"What's that."

"Guys we have to get out of her-"

"Stupidify." Lots of Aurors say.

Harry pulls me to the ground and puts his arm around me.

Butterflies this is no time to be here.

"Stop that's my son." Mr Weasley says.

We get up from the ground harry arm still around my shoulder.

"Which one of you did it." Mr fudge says pointing his wand at us. "You have been discovered at the scene of a crime."

"Crime?" Harry asks.

Goodness this boy is so stupid. Why do I fancy him again.

"It's the dark mark you know who's sign." I wisper to him.

"Follow me." Fudge says.

"Wait there was a man there." Harry says pointing.

The Aurors follow fudge to were harry pointed.

"Get to the forest." Mr Weasley says.

Harry's arm still around me we all started walking back to the forest.

A/n
I'm so sorry I didn't add winky but that would be more writing on my part and I'm kinda feeling lazy today.oh and I'm changing y/n's birthday to may 15th
Au revoir ❤️
Word count:5620

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
2.2M 60.4K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...