The Dixons

By TWDaryl13

Daryl, Ariel, and Merle are the Dixon's. When Daryl was about 28, the apocalypse began. Almost instantly, his... More

Chapter 1: Daryl Dixon
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Whatever
Chapter 4: The Attack
Chapter 5: Cut
Chapter 6: Where Is Everyone?
Chapter 7: Don't
Chapter 8: I'm not
Chapter 9: The Shot Heard Around The World
Chapter 10: 2 Dixons Out
Chapter 11: Still There
Chapter 12: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 13: Flips
Chapter 14: Quiet
Chapter 15: How?
Chapter 16: Bruises
Chapter 17: Worse
Chapter 18: Rick
Chapter 19: What Was That?
Chapter 20: Complicated
Chapter 21: The Barn
Chapter 22: Chaos
Chapter 23: Reunite
Chapter 24: Stuck Like Glue
Chapter 25: The Prison
Chapter 26: What?!
Chapter 27: This Means War
Chapter 28: Insane
Chapter 29: Infection
Chapter 30: Sick
Chapter 31: Upset
Chapter 32: Beth and Daryl
Chapter 33: Lost
Chapter 34: Individuals
Chapter 35: Beth and Ariel
Chapter 36: Rick and Maggie
Chapter 37: Off The Deep End
Chapter 38: Terminus
Chapter 39: Escaping
Chapter 40: You've Done Enough
Chapter 41: Funeral
Chapter 42: I'll Put You Down
Chapter 43: Explosion
Chapter 44: I'm Back
Chapter 45: No Slowing Down
Chapter 46: Broken
Chapter 47: Break Up
Chapter 49: The Nearest Clearing
Chapter 50: Gone Too Far
Chapter 50: Traumatized
Chapter 51: Little Moments Are The Best Moments
Chapter 52: Defending Each Other
Chapter 53: Hunting
Chapter 54: Finding Supplies
Chapter 55: Let Me
Chapter 56: Constantly Fighting
Chapter 57: Glenn?!
Chapter 58: Watch Your Back
Chapter 59: Familiar Faces
Chapter 60: Still Hasn't Changed
Chapter 61: Too Many Close Calls
Chapter 62: Death
Chapter 64: Calming Down?
Chapter 65: Just Gets Tougher
Chapter 66: Ripped Away
Chapter 67: Still A Team
Chapter 68: Alive Or Dead?
Chapter 68: The Other Possibility
Chapter 69: Not There
Chapter 70: Where Is She?
Chapter 71: You Know Me
Chapter 72: Wait It Out
Chapter 73: Three Hours, Greene
Chapter 74: Don't Risk Yourself
Chapter 75: My Girl
Chapter 77: New-Comer
Chapter 78: Zitch Walker
Chapter 79: Meeting Enid
Chapter 80: You're What?
Chapter 81: Settling In
Chapter 82: The Run
Chapter 83: You're Gonna Have To Kill Him
Chapter 84: Do It
Chapter 85: Too Much To Handle
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 86: War
Chapter 87: Nothing But Boxes
Chapter 88: Is She Okay?
Chapter 89: Dark Day In Our History
Chapter 90: You Better Run
Chapter 91: They Have Our People
Chapter 92: I'm Gonna Miss You
Chapter 93: I've Lost People, Too
Chapter 94: Malls
AUTHOR'S UPDATE
Chapter 95: When Did You Become The Boss?
Chapter 96: Sheriff's Boy
Chapter 97: I Want You To Stay
Chapter 98: Guns Down
Chapter 99: Hunting For Her
Chapter 100: The Girls
Authors Note
Chapter 101: Hundreds of Threats
Chapter 102: Glenn
Chapter 103: Adrenaline
Chapter 104: Balloons
Mom?
Chapter 106: Victims of the Dead
Mermaid

Chapter 76: Shocking News

559 23 5
By TWDaryl13

~Ariel's P.O.V~

It had been a week since my little meltdown with Rick. Neither of us have done as much as look at each other. We've made sure that we are as far away as possible from one another. I've been staying next to Daryl, Beth, and Maggie since then; mostly Daryl. I'm pretty sure things will never be the same.

~Maggie's P.O.V~

I walked out of the church and looked for Glenn. I eventually found him talking to Noah. I pulled him aside. "Wanna go on a run with me?" I asked him. I hope to God he says yes. "Of course I do." I smiled at him. "Great. I'll ask Beth and we'll get going." I found Beth and asked her. She politely agreed. Ten minutes later, we walked off into the woods together. "Where are we going?" Beth asked us. "I'm going to that pharmacy Ariel went to about a week ago."

"Walker." Glenn said while pointing to my left. I pulled out my knife and stabbed it then continued walking. After a short while, we reached the pharmacy. It was pretty much empty, but there were a few things. I found a few batteries and a first aid kit in the back. Beth found some antibiotics and other helpful pills. I'm surprised Rick or Ariel didn't get any of this when they came here.

I walked over to one of the shelves and grabbed myself a little something. "What're you getting?" He asked me. "Just looking around for helpful things."

"You're in the feminine hygiene section." I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He asked. Is he really confused? I gave him "the look" one last time. He wore the same confused expression. "For Christ's sake, Glenn, she's on her period." Beth said.

I let out a small laugh. "Ohhh." He said. "If only I had some chocolate." He joked. "Hey, grab all you can of those, would you? Or else we're gonna have some pretty mad women to deal with." Beth yelled from the back of the store. I stuffed as many of them as I could in my bag. Soon after that, I walked around to see what else I could find. It wasn't much, but some of it will do.

"Beth, are you ready to leave?" Glenn asked. She didn't say anything. I gave him a worried look. "Beth?" He yelled out once more. "Stay here." He walked to the back room. "Is she there?" I yelled.

That's weird, he didn't say anything either. What's happening? "Glenn, if this is a joke, it's not funny." I walked to the back room and found someone I thought I'd never have to deal with again; Merle.

He gave me a smirk then looked at Beth and Glenn. "Well, hey, cowgirl. Oh, man, I missed you and your sister." I glared at him. "Come on now, don't be like that." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him harshly.

"I came here to find some supplies. What about you three?"

Nobody even moved. We all continued to stare at him. "I suggest you leave." Glenn said to him. He laughed. "Or what? Are you gonna kill me?" He joked.

"I've been thinking about it." Glenn threatened. "Right, cause that scares me a lot." He scoffed.

"Just leave us alone." Beth said to him. "No can do. You have my baby brother and sister in your group. Are they okay?" He asked us.

Again, nobody said anything. "Oh, I see how it is. You guys are mad about everything I've done, aren't you? Well, im sorry. Does this change anything?"

There was so much tension, a knife wouldn't cut it. "What is your deal?" He said while facing Glenn. "Why do you want to kill me?" He asked.

Glenn didn't respond. "What about you, blondie? Do you want to kill me?" Beth didn't answer.

"And you?" I didn't answer. I had nothing to say to him. "You don't want to talk? That's fine. But maybe you two will want to do something when I do this." He said. I couldn't really tell who he was talking to when he said "you two." He pulled out his gun and then grabbed my arm and yanked me forward. Well, that explains who he was talking to when he said "you two."

"Let her go." Glenn said. "Why should I? I like teasing you two. It's fun." He said while smiling.

"Please, just let her go." Beth pleaded. "No, it's okay you guys. I'm fine. No need to-"

"Hush up, girl." Merle said.

Glenn pulled out his gun and cocked it. Merle cocked his gun. "Not so fast, mister. You're gonna need to do better than that to-"

I brought my elbow back and hit him in the stomach. He loosened his grip on my neck and I quickly moved away. After that, Beth didn't hesitate to shoot him in the head. I was a little taken back by her actions, but I knew it had to be done. I just didn't think my little sister would be the one to do it.

"I'm sorry you had to do that." I said to her. She shrugged her shoulders. "It was surprisingly easy. Can we get out of here, though? I'd like it if we didn't run into any more psychos." After Beth said that, we left the pharmacy and headed back to the church. As we were walking, Beth tripped on something. Glenn went to help her up. "Are you okay? Can you walk?" She groaned and put the weight on her ankle. She quickly pushed the weight back to her other leg.

"No." She said. "Here, put your arm around me." He said. She did that and he helped her walk. When I turned around, a man with brown and slightly curly hair was standing in front of us. I pulled my gun out. He put his hands up in surrender. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. My name's Aaron." He said.

"Glenn or Beth, do either of you have rope?" I asked. I know they probably won't. "Actually I do." I heard Beth say.

She threw it to me and I tied him up. "I'll leave you to talk with Rick. Don't worry, he's very rational now."

~ten minutes later~

We arrived back at the church. Everyone slowly stopped what they were doing and grabbed their weapons. "Everybody, this is Aaron." I announced.

I set him down by the church and Rick walked up to ask him questions. Michonne followed him. Glenn handed Beth off to Daryl and he carried her inside. Ariel stood close to Rosita and Noah was talking to Tara. It seems like mostly everyone was occupied with Aaron so now seems like my only chance.

I quietly snuck off into the woods. I pulled out what I had gotten from the pharmacy and squatted. I waited for a little bit. After a while, it was time. I flipped over my pregnancy test to see what the results were. Oh, my god.

I'm pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 35 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🀭
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
167K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုဢ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့ထပြင် intersex (α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ί) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€›α€²α€·α€’α€―α€α€­α€šα€™α€Όα€Ύα€±α€¬α€€α€Ίficα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€™α€Ύα€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€›α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€½α€Ύ...