Vigilante Of Society

By LazyMax_e

At the young age of four, his world crumbled upon him when he was deemed as quirkless. His parents that loved... More

NOTES 🔫
°°°
^°>°^
¦=>
Situations 0_0"
\ "_" /
¶;D
(-_¬_¬_-)
~[׬×]~
🤧🤺
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[>^|^<]
¬¦'o'¦¬
» • 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐 • «
¬¦^}^¦¬ <Pt. 2>
O*,O
\<[•»•]>/
^ * = * >
[°'^'°]
0 _/\_ 0
|| ' ] ' || ...

~//-'>'-\\¬

264 15 3
By LazyMax_e

* * * * * * * * *

Kouta was all the way close to the word asleep until his senses awoke him and the hushed breath brought his eyes to flutter open.

It was clearly dark, of course, but the moon was shining bright tonight.

"My bad, sorry if I woke you up." His eyes clearly widened when the voice reached his ears.

Just being halfly woken up, his throat was typically dry, the effect with his voice now being similar like a whisper.

"W-who are you?"

Kouta hitched his breath after the person carrying him suddenly jumped onto another roof building.

They halted in their stop and suddenly, the person put him down the concrete floor.

"Sorry for scaring you! I was just gonna take you back to your relative's Hero Agency Building!" The mysterious man said with a slight suspicious voice but he didn't mind it.

Kouta still stayed in the same place slightly close to the person who was squatting to his line of sight that made him look at the shiny green emerald eyes of the person.

Pretty.

"Where was I?" He asked a little bit of his regular self of being grumpy.

He heard a soft chuckle until he felt a ruffle in his head that made him look down the floor which reflected the Moon's bright light.

Warm.

"There he is!" A familiar shout of a familiar woman caught his attention to look back up after feeling a gust of wind spread throughout the area.

"Kouta! Thank goodness you're alright!" Mandalay hugged the boy tightly who choked out a breath until she stood apart with a small smile on her face.

"Where was I?" Kouta then asks again, this time with already next to having his eyebrows furrowed again.

"Let's just say, you're one lucky lad to be saved by that vigilante! And, you might've been napping in an alleyway until he found you." Pixie Bob then joins in with a grin spread across her face and hands on her hips.

"He?"

"The one who saved you just now was the Vigilante Hatsuki. Even using himself as bait to have us find you." Mandalay informs him and all he could do is nod.

And Kind.

That's what he could describe to Hatsuki-san.

----------

"Kunikida-sensei? Is there any reason that you had us to go in the facility early?" Yui asks as the two other class presidents stopped what they were talking about.

It was only them and their homeroom teachers now.

Aizawa wasn't tense about the question, the teacher was good at communicating with his students.

"Both schools' principals had planned this for us. For now, the three of you are assigned to just look out for your classmates-"

A loud crash interrupted his statement and all six of them quickly opened the entrance door to see what was the commotion all about.

Aizawa found a silhouette of an unfamiliar person from the students and immediately wrapped his binding scarf around them.

"Is your worry taking over your emotions, Eraser?" Someone that didn't really belong here in the camp asked. The pro hero let out a short gasp with eyes wide after seeing blue flames.

"Vla-"

Blue flames that felt hot let out through where the Pro hero was in place.

Kunikida quickly ripped out a page of his notebook that had the words of a tracker written on it. For sure he knew he could get burned but he only had to place it in the villain's pocket.

And while the man was doing a quick strategy to help the other heroes, Vlad king meanwhile was in charge of evacuating the students out of the facility.

The Class 1-B teacher would have to atleast make sure that the students weren't in place of harm.

Until pink smoke decided to appear above the trees.

---------

Atsushi was busy. Busy fighting with this crazy physco girl named Himiko Toga.

He wasn't really that worried, but it didn't mean he was underestimating her since clearly he also has experience of a vibe like this from Yosano-san.

And! He ducked under the knife going to his way and quickly transformed his arm into its tiger form and punched the girl's stomach who then was trrown through the air but landed back down on the ground anyways.

Okay, Atsushi! This girl is literally as the same age as you or younger but you still have much more things to do like getting a gas mask for you and Akutagawa!

So before running back into second choices, he quickly fled away from the physco girl and immediately went to where his partner was. Yes, his partner. After all, his upper superior, Dazai Osamu kept on giving them statements that they were partners just like the former Double Black duo

________

Akutagawa was just wasting his breath. For he had expected this.. Type of gas to be surrounding the area earlier than expected. And, really a teen did this? It was pathetic for him to think that someone irrelevantly younger than him came all the way to struck more trouble.

But this stupid gas that was ugly pink mixed with the blue sparking ashes from the trees were not good for his health condition.

And before he could turn on his ear piece, his lungs seem to be fine a little but before realizing that the man-tiger wore him a gas mask. How thoughtful, but there was no way he was saying that out loud.

"I didn't need your help, Jinko."

"Do you want me to drag you to the villain who is creating all this mess?"

"Who did you fight against with."

Akutagawa changes the subject, running along with Atsushi to arrive at the place where three certain villains have not been spotted yet; the Magician and the villain named Twice.

"Physco girl, it must have been that Toga girl that Katai-san mentioned to us!" Atsushi exclaims before both of them stopped in their tracks before a large ice block came in their way, but they avoided it.

"I'll go on check on Ketsubetsu! Hopefully the students would be some help!" Atsushi then dissappeared from his sight, running through the woods towards the hill where Ketsubetsu's bus was located.

He was glad that Mr. Eraserhead and the chimera principal from UA granted permission to let their students defend themselves from the villains as he heard some rampage going on from where Mandalay's.. child relative was currently were.

But, Midoriya and his friend seemed to be handling things up there. He wasn't sure of who was the villain up there, but he'll have to finish off things here quickly before acting as support for the teens.

But, he knew that before doing that..

"Rashoumon!"

Akutagawa uses his black beast to try and feast upon the villain, also known as Moonfish. But somehow, a bigger black wave came upon his sight as he quickly retrieved back Rashoumon and distanced himself from the fight where Tokoyami and friends were in.

'It seems like his.. quirk is stuck on a rampage..'

Before he could intervene any further, Moonfish was thrown onto a tree and he quickly wrapped the villain tightly around the grasp of his ability.

He turned back to the students who helped the raven head from from destroying any further by half-quirked boy's fire quirk that emitted light, which was the raven's weakness.

Akutagawa caught the attention of the dupli-armed and bruised teenager who immediately widens his eyes before he turned towards the captured villain behind him.

"Who-"

"Quiet, go straight that way,"

Akutagawa points to his side where then the students spotted tiger-like foot prints, but bigger in the path way.

"And you'll find the Ketsubetsu bus. If you ever spot a man-tiger, tell him that this villain, Moonfish, is captured." Akutagawa explains, glaring unintentionally hard to the students who went stiff before one of them with the cold face asks him.

"How are we supposed to trust you? You could even take back that villain all you want."

"One of my higher-ups are here. If you'd know, he's also known as Kunikida-sensei." The man shots back and while the three students were still hesitating, a slight rumble from one of the hills shot to their attention.

"Go, now!"

The boys had no other choice but to follow the foot prints, quickly sprinting away from his sight before Akutagawa let the fainted villain rest down the tree.

He inserted a tranquilizer on to the male's neck (let's pretend it was seen) before his attention focused on continuing his way to the hill.

Atleast he didn't try to scare off those students again.

This chapter is done! I know I take too long to update but guess what, my birthday's near!

I'm not to brag but I'm glad it's gonna be spent on a Saturday.👌🏼

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter is coming on. And for the next chapter, if any of you watch Bsd, I'm adding a little bit of a Mentor Chuuya there.

That's all, bye!

1515 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 602 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
14K 677 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...
7.2K 171 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
2M 73.6K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...