It's Not Gen-Jutsu...But Real...

Af Imaginationismyink

Tsukiko is a Hidden Leaf Ninja who has lived a tragic childhood which leads to her mysterious death during an... Mere

It's Not Gen-Jutsu...But Reality. (A Kakashi Romance <3)
Chapter 1- Childhood Nightmare...
Chapter 2- The Assassination
Chapter 3- Hell
Chapter 4- The First Mission.
Chapter 5- Calcifer
Chapter 6- Forget me Not
Chapter 7- Gato is mine.
Chapter 8- I've Wanted to tell you for so Long
Chapter 9- Sarutobi's Last Mission.
Chapter 11- Just Kill your Emotions
Chapter 12- Must Help Out My Team.
Chapter 13- The Sannin
Chapter 14- The Last Resort
Chapter 15- The Deal
Chapter 16- Survival of the Arrival
Chapter 17- Welcome Home
Chapter 18- Changing For The Better
Chapter 19- The Test
Chapter 20- Amnesia Demon
Chapter 21- Pushing Away
Chapter 22- The Plan
Chapter 23- Naruto and his Nee-San
Chapter 24- I think you're in Love
Chapter 25- I'm here for you...Always
Chapter 26- Don't get too Close...
Chapter 27- Recover
Chapter 28- A Bond So Strong
Chapter 29- I Deserve...

Chapter 10- Naruto...I'm so proud.

171 3 0
Af Imaginationismyink

In a matter of moments, Gaara has lost all control of himself and his Jinchuuriki while Sasuke suffered from his curse. The black mark expanded and covered Sasuke in black swirls as it tried to inch itself into the second stage…My thoughts were jumbled and my breath was uneasy due to Naruto dangerous situation…he was fighting a Jinchuuriki all by himself…

Suddenly a picture flashed in my mind of Minato fighting the Nine Tails as if he were standing right were Naruto was… If my little brother isn’t careful with his chakra, he may even turn into the nine tails and then we will be in real big trouble.

 If the devil had a hard time controlling the tailed beasts, it would be no different to me trying to stop Gaara now…I’m not done with my special training yet to do anything and Kakashi is too far away as well so Naruto is on his own for now.

The tree beneath me shook rapidly with unsettling wind as the fight went on. I looked over and saw that the grip on Sakura was tightening but something else immediately caught my attention.

“Shadow clone Jutsu!” Naruto yelled.

I expected to see maybe two to three clones but instead, there were at least 100 orange jump suite Narutos ready to charge!

“So many clones! Where did he learn to summon so many!?

Gaara and his Jinchuuriki had little trouble destroying them but Naruto was very crafty with the way he summoned each clone.

He used his clones to help him get behind Garra.

“Secret technique used by none other than Kakashi sensei!” Naruto said with a kunai in his hand as he went flying towards Gaara’s butt.

Oh boy! Kakashi taught him THAT jutsu!? This battle just got more interesting!

“A Thousand years of Death!” Naruto shouted as he stabbed Garra’s butt with the junai.

I just fell over laughing at the jutsu Naruto just performed but it was a short laugh fest when Naruto was shoved out of the way by Gaara’s tail.

“Boom.” Naruto said in midair as he continued to fly towards a tree. Sasuke jumped in and cushioned his impact so it didn’t hurt him much. I had to stop and think a moment….if I was to intervene, what would I do? I can’t capture a Jinchuuriki with my scythe…

I directed my attention back to Naruto who attempted to try again and this time, he bit on his thumb and did the hand signs for another summoning jutsu. To my great surprise, the chief frog Gamabunta appeared and this really through my expectations of Naruto off the chart.

He is beyond his level of shinobi skills if he can summon the chief himself! He must have had intense training with Jiraiya Sama and it’s a good thing he did or else he may not have had a chance against Shukaku…

I tried to be careful of where I stood because the size of the beasts in front of me is great and the damage will be even greater. I might have to do something to help Sakura out so she doesn’t die if her tree gets pushed over…Naruto had his hands full as he was so I decided that I was going to deal with the devil’s  consequences and intervene.

I grasped my scythe tightly before planning out my actions…I had to be careful not to intervene and have Naruto see me or he will lose focus. I’ll try talking to him later but for now, it will be as if I am still gone.

I swung my scythe to break the sphere and I jumped out and appeared on the same branch as Sasuke.

“It’s you! Where have you been?” Sasuke asked with a hint of pain from his curse in his tone.

“Oh around. Come on we need to get back.” I said quietly as I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him jump onto a higher tree branch.

“Wait what about Sakura?” He asked as we continued.

“I’m coming back for her. I know Pakkun well too so he won’t be a problem to move.” I said with a smirk as we continued.

“I wanna know something…” Sasuke began.

“Hmm?” I hummed for him to continue.

“How did you die? And why does you appearing out of nowhere make Kakashi so gloomy when we mention your name to him?”

“Uhh well now is not the time for war storied Sasuke…” I said sheepishly.

“Well umm stay here. This should be far enough and try not to push yourself; Orochimaru’s curses are a nasty business to deal with so concentrate on controlling your anger the best you can. I will bring Sakura here…” I said to change the subject before jumping back and attacking a tree branch with my presence and pushing off to move forward.

The thick forest around me was very unsettled. Much wind danced through from the battle occurring further ahead. Chakra caressed the air and clumped like fog…this is a powerful encounter indeed.

I better move fast.

I looked up as Gamabunta jumped high in the air and summoned wind bullets to hit Shikaku but Shikaku moved differently…it seems that Gaara fell asleep and allowed Shikaku’s mind to take over his form…I hope Naruto can wake him up soon…

I kept jumping faster until I was able to reach Saukra and just as I got close enough, Pakkun jumped out and gave me an angry look.

“Pakkun!!! Oh you cute little fuzz ball! I missed you!” I said with a cutesy tone as I gushed over the dog.

“Who the hell do you think you are lady? You are not from around here.” Pakkun said.

“Oh you hurt my feelings…It’s me silly! Kiki!” I said as I took off my hood and posed in a cute girly way.

“Impossible you-“

“Died yes I know… I was there. Anyways this battle will squish you into a puppy pancake and strawberry explosion and a very upset Kakashi will have my butt if you guys are harmed so we need to go!” I said as I summoned my scythe and cut the sand arm up and caught Sakura before she fell.

“You didn’t change a bit! How are you here?” He asked with the same hidden shock as before.

“Well let’s see, I am a reaper with no soul and I capture other souls and take them to hell. That is about all I can explain at the moment so ask Kakashi.” I said as I carried Sakura bridal style with Pakkun over to Sasuke.

I couldn’t help but glance at Naruto’s battle every once in a while. He had to be at least 13 and already able to summon such a creature as big as the Toad Chief! He must have tapped into the nine tail’s chakra to do the summon since he had little to use of his own. 

We finally reached the branch Sasuke was on to see him having a little trouble with the curse. I laid Sakura on the tree branch and walked over to Sasuke to examine the curse.

“Stop, I don’t need your help. You’re not even here enough to understand.” Sasuke said as he swatted me away.

“I can’t help that Sasuke, I am trapped in hell but you need to understand that I know more about Orochimaru than most so you need to trust me.” I said as I grasped his hand to calm him down.

He looked at me a moment and nodded then extended his neck to show me the mark.

Well, this is the same one he put on Anko so many years ago…hopefully I can help ease the pain a little until I can figure out something that will get rid of this curse.

“Okay Sasuke, stand still a moment.” I said as I warmed up my hands and concentrated before gently placing my pointer finger upon his neck.

Since my last encounter with them, I was able to learn and master 3 different typed of medical nin-jutsu but I don’t have the right spell to get rid of this now…all I can do is ease the pain and expel the curse for a while.

I held one side of his neck with one hand and summoned a pink visible healing chakra to attack the curse with.

“Wow…I feel funny…” Sasuke said as he started to lose conscious.

“That’s right Sasuke, you’ll be alright now.” I said soothingly as I concentrated and began to attack the black curse. The swirls of pain soon disintegrated under my touch as I numbed Sasuke’s skin in the process. The scar was close to gone when Sakura soon awoke.

“Hey I remember you!!” Sakura squealed as she came to greet me.

“Hi Sakura! Just give me one moment.” I said as I finished up.

I laid Sasuke against the body of the tree and got up to glomp Sakura in a hug.

“Wow your body temperature is boiling!” She said as she looked curiously at me.

“Sorry, as a demon living in hell…that is coated with fire and lava, I tend run hot.” I said as I brush my hand through her long pink hair.

“I know I only met you once but you seem like a sister to me!” She said as she hugged me again.

“Random…I wonder why you guys are so attached to me all of a sudden…I only met you once.”  I said.

“Well Kakashi told us that you were a very important person and that we should treat you with respect but also try and avoid you a bit since he said you told him that you were a killing machine…” Sakura said.

I didn’t say killing machine…I told him to treat me as a rouge ninja…not a killing machine! But wait…what’s the difference anyways….

“You fail at following orders…” I said.

“I know but if you were going to hurt us, you would have when I was unconscious. What did you do to Sasuke and where is Naruto?” She asked as she looked around.

“I expelled Sasuke’s curse for the time being until my jutsu wears off and it starts effecting  him again but I doubt Kakashi will allow that and Naruto is fighting Gaara.” I said as I looked up and saw that Gamabunta has transformed into the nine tails to get a grip on Shukaku. This scene alarmed me a bit since I haven’t seen the nine tails in person for years but I then realized that it was only a gen-jutsu spell to help them grasp Shukaku.

“Nicely done Naruto.” I said as I watched.

“Wow! What is Naruto doing!?” Sakura asked in panic.

Naruto jumped from the frog and bashed his head into Garras…

“Um well that is one way to wake the guy up I suppose…” I mumbled.

“Oh my gosh! We need to do something!?” Sakura said in the same panicked tone as she was about to jump off the branch.

I grasped her hand and pulled her back to keep her in place.

“No Sakura. It is too dangerous so I will go and get Naruto.” I said soothingly as I looked at her.

“Well when you do, you better come back this time.” Sakura said as she looked seriously at me.

“I will. I won’t leave yet…unless I’m forced.” I said before jumping onto a higher branch.

I looked over the trees to see that Shukaku has turned into sand and Gamabunta was dismissed due to Naruto low chakra. They both began to fall from a great height…

“No Naruto!” I yelled as I tried to get to him before he fell to his death.

I watched him fall but luckily the wind that blew from Gamabunta’s dismissal pushed the boys into a tree top. I was able to get to them but I stopped when Naruto spoke.

“It seems that I have run out of chakra. And from the looks of it, so have you. You and I are very much a like….more than you know.” Naruto said as blood drizzled down his cheek from his forehead.

Suddenly the trees shook from the wind and knocked them to the ground. I jumped down but stopped when Naruto began to inch his way over to Gaara using his chin to drag him along…

“No stay away!” Gaara warned with fear.

“It’s almost unbearable…isn’t it…the thought of being alone. I know that feeling well…I know exactly how it feels to be in that dark and lonely place …” Naruto said as he continued.

“No…Naruto…” I said quietly as I began to tear up.

“But now there are others…other people that I cherish…I care more about them then I do about myself. That is why I will never let anyone hurt them…even if you tried, I would kill you!” Naruto said with a hint of anger.

“Naruto don’t push yourself…” I said quietly to myself once more.

“But why, why would you care about anyone but yourself?” Gaara asked.

“I care about them because they were the first to care about me! They care about me for who I am. They are my friends.”

“I see now…Naruto…you learned something very valuable.” I said before appearing before them.

“Naruto.” I said as I walked towards him.

“Kiki sensei!” Naruto said with a very weak smile.

“Everyone is alright now. You don’t have to push yourself.” I said calmly as I kneeled in front of him.

Soon Gaara’s siblings came to protect him.

“That is enough. The battle is over now.” Gaara said.

Just then, Naruto passed out from exhaustion.

The sand ninja helped Gaara up and left but I can’t help but think that he too is a troubled soul that felt no love as a child. I was worried that Naruto would turn up just like him as he grew but I know that the leaf shinobi are good and accept anyone who lives with them…they are one big family.

I looked down at Naruto again and noticed that he was smiling in his sleep.

“Well this day turned out in one big mess.” I said as I carefully turned Naruto over and placed him carefully on my back to sleep comfortably. I must take him back over to the others and heal him a bit before making my way back to Konoha…although, it won’t be the same without Sarutobi there anymore.

Awe Naruto has grown into an adorably lovable friend. Kiki is a very proud Onee-Chan. Anywho sorry for the delays…I have a huge essay due soon so I’m slowly trying to update. As soon as it gets to be the first week of FEburary, I should start posting again in a faster pace. Thanks for reading and please comment!  =3        

                                   ============= >^O^<

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2K 49
Yuukina is friends with all three of the Kazekage's children, and she is one of the highest ranking Jounin in the Hidden Sand Village. She despises t...
212K 6.3K 43
Tsukino a 12-year-old from the ANBU root, trained by Danzo. She's emotionless or that's what it seems like on the outside. She became emotionless lon...
334K 9.7K 47
Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto but she doesn't know it. She is now the da...
68K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...