Scars that won't heal

By BroccoliBoiiiii

Deku is still bullied by Bakugo. He starts to feel suicidal. He starts cutting himself and asking himself "wh... More

U.A high
Scars
Is he ok?
Am I really ok?
Save him before its to late!
Warning signs
Dekus Dilemma
Try again
Reasons
Hopeful or hopeless?
Roll of the dice
Not a chapter
Broken promises
16K!?
Whats happening to him?
A random thought i had
Heyooo!
What?
Update
Lunch Rush
Plan of action

Uhhhh hi?

759 15 4
By BroccoliBoiiiii

So huh hello- it's been a hot ,minute. I promise I'm not dead-
So I'd like to start by saying thank you for the support, and all the love you've given me over this story. But I hate to inform you that I'm discontinuing this story. Im not as into BNHA as I was in middle school and I've grown as a person and a writer. In this story I romanticized mental illness and that's not ok. I apologize for that. It was wrong of me to do that, and from this point on I will write stuff I can be proud of.
Thank you for the support guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 962 54
Discontinued its just another depressed deku story lol. your typical bucket of angst written at 12:17 - 2:02 in the morning. This starts out angsty...
197K 6.7K 60
» This is a sad Tododeku story « Todoroki is depressed and has no hope for himself, will Midoriya be able to save him? ⚠️ contains sel...
264K 6.5K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
23K 857 33
Book 2 Prologue & Chapter 1 Out Now!!! During a tragic series of events, Midoriya is struck by a quirk that forces its victims to commit suicide. Is...