who could love a broken girl...

By kmblackk

{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found... More

chapter 1 {how it began}
chapter 2 {starting over}
chapter 3 {The child of hydra}
chapter 4 {super soldier}
chapter 5 {the return}
chapter 6 {the meeting}
chapter 7 {the mission}
chapter 8 {remember me}
chapter 9 {family}
chapter 10 { the party}
chapter 11 {hail hydra}
chapter 12 {shadows from the Past}
chapter 13 {a familiar face}
chapter 14 {a new life}
chapter 15 {no place like home}
chapter 16 {face your fears}
chapter 17 {power}
chaper 18 {for old times' sake}
chapter 19 {in your mind}
chapter 20 {killer}
chapter 21 {the promise}
chapter 22 {f*ck}
chapter 23 {first mission}
chapter 24 {friends}
chapter 25 {telling the truth}
chapter 26 {i wish everyday was like today}
chapter 27 {shopping}
chapter 28 {what a party}
chapter 30 {is this love?}
chapter 31 {the haunting past}
chapter 32 {life goes on}

chapter 29 {the after party}

1.2K 35 1
By kmblackk

you woke up from the sun shining in your eyes. you look around you, you fell asleep against the tree outside. Loki was gone and had laid his jacked over you. 

you saw a note stick out of the pocket [ hope you're feeling better, remember dads are assholes but they probably don't realize, see you next time, Loki] you smile as you read it, it felt good that someone really understood you. you stood up and threw the jacked on and walked inside.

"well you look like shit" Bucky said a bit worried as you walked into the kitchen. "well, thanks" you say yawning. "what happened, what did i miss?" he asked, he left the party early yesterday. "the usual" you said "met some people, Steve told me he loved me out of the blue know idea of he meant it, oh yeah my dad told everyone he wished i was dead, fun night" you say looking to the ground. "your dad said what!" Bucky said walking up to you and hugging you tightly. "are you okay?" he asked. "I don't know Bucky, it was a lot" you said hugging him tighter before letting go. "if you need anything i'm here" he said looking into your eyes. "I know, thanks Bucky, but i just need some time to think alone" you said smiling softly at him.

"who's jacked are you wearing?" Bucky asked "it's not Steve's he would never wear that shade of green". "it's from Loki" you say. "wait Loki was at the party, and nobody tried to kill him?" he asked surprised. "oh no they tried to kill him when he walked in, but apparently he changed at least Thor said he was, they didn't believe him at first but eventually they let it go" you said. "sounds familiar" Bucky said laughing. "yeah it does" you said back. "but i had a good talk with him" you say smiling. "so why are you wearing his jacked, you didn't you know?" he asked. "no we didn't!" you said offended that he thought of you that way. "after tony said those things i went outside, Loki and i talked about our shit dad's and i fell asleep outside against the tree, I woke up with his jacked laying on me, so no nothing happened" you said to Bucky a little offended. "sorry, just wanted to be sure" Bucky said, you punched his shoulder playfully. "you're an asshole sometimes" you said laughing to him. "I know" he said back smiling.

"y/n!" you heard from behind you. Steve came running up to you and hugged you tightly. "were have you been, I was so worried about you" he asked you. "Steve what have i told you about worrying about me, I just needed some time alone" you said letting go off him. Steve looked at the jacked you were wearing. "who's jacked is that?" he asked a bit of a jealousy in his tone. "it's from Loki" you say. "no.. tell me you didn't.." Steve asked with a shocked look on his face. "no i didn't sleep with him cheez why do you both think i fuck with everyone, no we just talked about our shitty dad's and being treated like the bad guys half of the time" you yell back now angry that they thought so little of you. "well he is the bad guy y/n, he killed people" Steve said clearly angry that you sympathized with Loki. "well i killed people too Steve" you yelled back "he actually understands what it is like".

"you know what fuck you 2" you said walking away pissed off. "y/n wait!" you heard Steve yell. "fuck off rogers!" you yell back at him "leave me the fuck alone!" you walked to your room, it looked like there hasn't been anyone living there for a month. which was true since you spend most of the time in Steve's room. the only sign off life in your room was the still broken mirror. you quickly took a shower to refresh yourself. you got dressed in a comfortable knitted 2 piece.

you laid down on your bed, ready to watch a movie but you were hungry so you decided to grab some snacks from the kitchen.

you walked into the kitchen and saw a young man sitting at the table. "good morning" he said smiling friendly at you. "morning" you say back a little confused not knowing who he was. he stood up sticking his hand out introducing himself. "hi I'm peter parker" he said smiling like a kid in a candy store. you grabbed his hand "y/n stark" you said shaking his hand. "oh your mister starks daughter" he said happy, but his face changed a second later. "I'm sure he didn't mean what he said at the party" he said to you. "yeah i doubt that" you said to him, he seemed nice, like a young and innocent kid.

"so how do you know my dad" you asked him while grabbing some food. "he offered me an internship when he found out what i was up to" he said proudly. "what were you up to then?" you asked him smirking at him. "well i am sort of a superhero" he said proudly. "you have a superpower?" you asked him. "yeah wanna see" he said excitedly. "yeah sure" you said as you saw how exited he was about it. he made a weird hand movement and a white tread came out of his wrist. "wow cool" you said looking fascinated at the white string "what is this?" you asked him. "spider web" he said coolly. "how did you get this power" you asked him. "got bitten by a spider" he said. "wait a spider can make you shoot webs, is that why people are so afraid of them" you ask. "no, it wasn't a normal spider that bit me, it was radioactive one" he said laughing at you.

"oh wait then you are that Spiderman, the new superhero they keep talking about on the tv" you say to him. "yep that's me" he said proudly. "that's cool, how old are you?" you asked him because he looked a bit young to fight crime. "16" he said. "already fighting crime at such a young age" you asked surprised. "yep" he said back. "so are you a super hero too?" he asked you. "no not really" you replied "but do you have powers too or does your dad make gadgets for you?" he asked you " I can do this" you said while a white ball of electricity formed in your hand. "wow is the electricity?" he asked excitedly. "yes" you said. "how did you get your powers?" he asked fascinated. you didn't really know how to answer that question, he was so innocent and had such a positive outlook in life. "I'm injected with super soldier serum, short after i fell into an electric fence by accident" you said making up the story. "wow cool, you're a super soldier and you have powers, that's awesome!" he said excitedly. "yeah sometimes it pretty cool but most of the time i just wished i was normal" you say to him, surprised as to why you told him that because you've never told anyone that.

"really?" he said looking at you confused "but having power is so cool, they make you special". "well i don't want to be special, at least if i were normal i wouldn't be such a burden to my dad" you tell him. he looked at you a sad look in his eyes. "I'm sure he didn't mean that y/n" peter said comforting you. "well he was right, I caused him a lot of trouble the last few months" you say looking to the ground realizing that maybe your dad was right. "just go talk to mister stark" peter said "at least you'll have the answers to your question". "yeah your right, but i'm not sure if i'm ready to hear what he has to say yet, but thanks peter" you said to him. "I'm sure he didn't mean it, it was nice meeting you y/n" he said before you left the room. "nice to meet you too peter" you said walking out of the door.

you opened the door to your bedroom, Tony was waiting on your bed. "go away!" you said feeling rage build up in you. "please y/n can we just talk" he said looking as shit as you. "I don't think there is anything to talk about TONY!" you said seeing the hurt in his eyes when you called him Tony instead of dad. "you were pretty clear last night" you say now more sad than angry. "I didn't mean it y/n, have you never said something you didn't mean when you were drunk" he asked. "no because first off i don't say shit to hurt people if i don't mean it and second i can't even get drunk, because super soldier and shit." you said getting more angry now.

"but you were right, all of this would have been a lot easier if i had just died!" you said meaning every word. "don't say that y/n" Tony said with tears in his eyes, knowing you meant what you just said. "no dad i really mean it, the times i just wished hydra had just killed me, it would been too many times to count. because than i didn't kill all those people for them. than i wouldn't made Steve worry so much, Bucky would have never had the nightmares he has now, because i know there all about me. your life would be better because i would have never bothered you with my problems. and i would make my life better because i didn't have to deal with the pain i feel every day of what hydra did to me, and i would finally see mom again!" you said now crying your eyes out realizing what you did to the lives of the people you love most and it wasn't for the better.

Tony came sitting closer to you hugging you tightly "don't say that y/n. if you were dead Steve wouldn't have found love again, Barnes wouldn't have a new friend which by the way makes him really happy, i never seen those men this happy before." Tony said "and i would have never gotten my daughter back which is the best gift the world has ever given me. I'm sorry what i said yesterday, I really didn't mean it, at least not in the way i said it." he said letting go off you. "what do you mean?" you asked him looking up to your dad. "I just hate myself for not looking for you, for letting those basters hurt you and control you. I blame myself every day for the things you struggle with, I'm just so mad at myself" he said crying.

"you know it's not your fault dad" you say softly. "I know but that doesn't change how i feel about it, I would give my life for you y/n" he said hugging you tightly. "it's okay, I understand" you say laying your head in his lap while he combs thought your hear with his fingers. "we missed so much time together, I don't want us to waste that time on fighting and arguing i don't know why i keep messing up, I just wanna embrace every moment i have with you," he said softly. it was silent for a while. "I miss mom" you said thinking about her. "me too" Tony said. "do you think she would be proud of me?" you asked your dad. "I think she would be so proud of you for the smart and strong woman you've become" he said still combing his fingers through your hair.

"oh i totally forgot" you say standing up grabbing a small box out of your purse. "happy birthday dad" you say smiling at him now, giving him the small box. "thank you y/n you shouldn't have, having you back into my life was already the best gift anyone could have ever given me" he said. "just open it!" you said impatiently. he opened the box, his eyes watering as he saw the heart shaped neckless inside. 

  "no y/n! is this what i think it is" he asked surprised and full of emotion. "check the back" you say smiling at him. Tony turned the neckless around, on the back of the neckless stood the date your dad asked your mom to be his girlfriend. your father gave this neckless to your mom as a wedding gift. Your mom gave it to you the day she died.

"how did you.." he tried to say having trouble holding his tears back. "I don't know why but hydra let me keep it, they didn't take it from me, I guess they thought it would remind me of a life i had before, torturing me with the thought i was never going to get that life back. but it did the opposite for me, even tho i couldn't remember what or who's it was, it always gave me hope." you said. "i stopped wearing it when i came here. a month ago i remembered what it was but it did what it had to do for me, so i think it's time i gave it back to you" you said smiling at your dad who was a crying mess. "but she g-gave it t-to you when s-she d-d-died" he said. "it's yours now dad" you said closing his hand around the neckless. "i can't take this from you y/n" he said. "yes you can dad, it helped me through the hardest part of my life. now it can help you forgive yourself for something you didn't have control over either" you say hugging your dad tightly. "and so you know mom is always close to you" you said as you let go of him. "your amazing y/n you've become such a sweet and strong woman" he said hugging you again. "it's in the gene's dad" you said as you both laughed happy you found each other after all this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 359 31
Y/N was a normal 24 year old, working at a local coffee shop. Until one night, when she comes across something that changes her entire life. Will the...
13.2K 645 40
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Rogers gets thrown into the future by one of Mr. Howard Stark's test time machines she finds herself in the twenty-first century...
163K 5.6K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...
229K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...