Dream SMP age regression one...

Por ThisIsWater00

Just a bunch of sweet stuff, give requests if you want to! Más

What is age regression?
Request page
Slipping during a stream (Dreamnotfound)
Stressed (Skephalo)
Prison makes little ones sick (Tommy & Dream)
Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)
Exile is hard (Tommy & Ranboo)
Playdate with cousins (Fundy)
"You don't have to regress alone" (Purpled and Punz)
Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)
"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)
Authors note, please read
Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)
Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)
Dresses and stuffies (Tommy and Wilbur)
Family of three (The Dream Team)
Help from the unexcepted (Dream and the Sbi)
"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)
Not a fan of yelling (Jack & Tubbo)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)
The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)
Mission paper towels (The Dream team)
Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)
Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)
"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)
"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)
Bringing back memories (Karl Jacobs & Ranboo)
Caregiver swap (Dream & Purpled, Tubbo & Awesamdude)
Fear of heights (Dream & Tommy)
Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)
Hurt and little (BadBoyHalo, Fundy & Wilbur)
Careday for the independent little (Philza & Ghostbur)
Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)
FACE REVEAL
Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)
Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)
Taking care of himself -Part 1- (Philza)
Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)
The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)
Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)
"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound
Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)
Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)
Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)
Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)
Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)
A/N
Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)
Meet up with a friend and get a carefiver (Dream and Karl)
A/N
Rest in peace Technoblade.
A/N

Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)

4.2K 108 78
Por ThisIsWater00

Request by: SleepiTeaBunni

Little: Ponk (0-1) CG: Awesamdude

A/N: First of all I wanted to say sorry not updating in like three days or so. I tried regressing for the first time yesterday and it was really fun but later that day and today I have just been in this really fuzzy, not knowing if I'm tiny or big state. I was in between headspaces for like an hour or more today and it was really frustrating. I just don't like being alone when little :( And on top of all of that I started my fucking period today so I have just been feeling really poorly this whole day. So to summon this day up, it has been absolutely shit.

Plot: Sam has been working long hours in the prison every day. One day there's a thunderstorm and Sam comes home and finds Ponk smaller than usual. They keep stuff in case he regresses that small.

And this is an SMP story so don't come for me for using the term "boyfriend" Sam and Ponk are canonically together:)

-Sam's POV-
There was an awful thunderstorm going on when I arrived home from work. I opened the door and walked inside. "Ponk! I'm home!" I yelled into the quiet apartment. When I didn't get an answer, I got confused when I wasn't greeted by a happy toddler coming running to me to give me a hug. I felt bad for working long hours and I couldn't be there all the time for the little.

   Maybe he just was big today and wanted to go to sleep early. "Pooonk!" I yelled one last time and walked into our bedroom. Then I saw my boyfriend curled up on a ball in his little corner. It was a corner of our bedroom which was filled with stuffies, blankets and pillows. "Oh Ponky baby, are you tiny right now?" I asked softly and kneeled down next to the younger guy.

   The little flinched a bit as he looked up at me, his face was covered in tears and he was still in his big boy clothes. He nodded and clinged onto my arm tightly. "Ok love, how old are you feeling?" I asked as I sat down on the ground and pulled the little on my lap. He held up his fist, it made me confused for a bit but then I realized. "Oh you're a really really tiny baby aren't you?" I said as I ran my hand up and down his back.

-No ones POV-
Ponk had never been this tiny before and it was kind of scaring him. He was holding onto his caregiver for dear life as Sam was speaking soothing words to him. "Let's calm down together, ok? What if I run you a bubble bath and then we can get you into a comfy pair of jammies" Sam said with a soft voice and earned a sniffle and a tiny nod from Ponk. Sam could see Ponk flinching every time he heard the thunder.

  Sam then picked his baby up and placed him on his hip, Ponk rested his head against his caregiver's shoulder. Sam set him to sit on the bathroom floor and got Ponk's swimming trunks from the shelf that they had in the bathroom. "Let's get you changed..." Sam said and put the swimming trunks on the baby. "You're not feeling really talkative today aren't you?" Sam mumbled quietly as he got the water running.

Ponk was now sucking on his thumb as he was sitting on the fluffy rug. Then the bath was ready, Sam had added in Lavender bubble mix. "Bath time baby!" Sam said and lifted him up from his waist. Ponk started kicking his legs as he was anxious when the water touched his legs. But he relaxed when he felt the warm water around him. Ponk made happy little splashes on the water and giggled.

Sam laughed and threw some bath toys in too. "Let's wash your hair honey" Sam smiled and grabbed the baby shampoo. He put it in the baby's hair who looked pretty zoned out. Ponk started chewing on the rubber duck that he had picked up from the water. "No Ponky, that's icky!" Sam said and took the toy out from the little's mouth. That made Ponk whine and he tried reaching for the duck.

"Ok you can have it but no putting it in your mouth" Sam said firmly and earned a nod from the baby. Sam then smiled and gave the duck back to the little. He started rinsing Ponk's hair by pouring water on his head. Ponk squeezed his eyes shut tightly because he didn't want any water going into his eyes. Sam then spread body wash on the little and then rinsed it off too.

Then when Ponk was done with his bath, Sam wrapped him in a towel.

"Aren't you adorable?" Sam asked smiling as he held the towel bundle. Ponk just smiled as Sam carried him to their bedroom. "Why won't we get you changed so we can get all comfy ok?" The older guy said smiling and ruffled Ponk's hair. Ponk nodded excitedly and put his thumb in his mouth again. "No, no fingers in your mouth!" Sam said and left Ponk with a pouty look on his face.

Before putting clothes on the little, he put him in diapers. "We don't want any accidents don't we?" Sam smiled.

Sam patted the baby's bum as he held him close. He placed the pacifier between Ponk's lips and took him to the kitchen. Sam placed the little to sit on the counter as he started making Ponk a bottle.

He filled it with warm milk and added in some sugar and vanilla extract. "Look what I got for you love" Sam smiled when he walked over to the baby. He could hear an exited gasp coming from Ponk and he tried reaching for the bottle in his caregiver's hands. Sam picked the little up and they settled down on the couch. He started feeding the milk for the clearly hungry little.

"Woah baby, have you eaten anything today?" Sam asked when the younger guy drank his milk so quickly that he almost chocked on it. "Chill love, slow down a bit! You're gonna make your tummy upset" Sam said but Ponk had already finished his drink. After that Ponk just cuddled really close to his caregiver. Sam could hear tiny rumbling coming from his baby's tummy. "Aww, is your tum-tum now sore?" Sam asked with empathy.

Ponk was just really fuzzy and looked like he was about to fall asleep. Sam rubbed Ponk's tummy a bit to help him calm down, then the little one was fast asleep.

Sorry if this is crappy, it's really late rn.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.2K 222 25
𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘔𝘗 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
14.5K 238 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024
167 7 7
stories about the dream smp I wrote hope y'all enjoy
84.9K 602 53
the title says it all besties :_)