Welcome to the Family

By why_not_kpop

Jihyo found Baby Y/n in an alley on her way back to the dorm. She took her back home, and they all agreed to... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40

#20

4.6K 171 14
By why_not_kpop

The next day, Y/n went to school and saw Dal and Rae sitting at the desks talking, she walked in and sat down "Was your moms mad"

Rae: "Mama said if I did it again, I would be in more trouble, but Mama Haewon taught me how to be sneaker"

Dal: Mama punished me, but Eomma was proud"

Y/n: "I guess we all have one mama that is proud. Mama Chae taught me how to do it but my other moms got mad"

Rae: "Well our moms talked and we still get to see each other this weekend"

Y/n: "Yeah, we're going to the water park"

Dal: "I'm happy"

Teacher: "Dal go back to your seat please"

Dal: "Sorry"

Dal: "Bye"

When it finally came down to the weekend, Y/n was getting ready to go to the water park with her friends. They were gathering their things while Y/n was getting her swimsuit on.

Living with Mina, she learned how to swim when she was young, so now she doesn't have to worry too much when going out to the pool. Dal and Rae were also taught by Mina because Y/n was hanging out with them, and might as well teach them all.

Sana: "Hey Y/n"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Sana: "We know Dal and Rae are your best friends, but do you have any other friends as well."

Y/n: "I'm friends with kids in my class but they have their best friends and we just talk in school"

Sana: "So you do have other friends, you ones you want to hang out with"

Y/n: "I have other friends, but I like Dal and Rae"

Sana: "Okay, well then let's not leave them waiting"

Everyone got in the vans and headed out to the water park. They were able to reserve a large space, to keep privacy and because it's a big group.

When they made it to the water park, Y/n dragged Chaeyoung with her while they others paid and got tickets.

Y/n: "I'm here"

Rae: "Y/n!"

Dal: "Hello"

Rae: "Dal got in trouble and can't swim for the first 10 minutes"

Y/n: "Why?"

Dal: "I talked back to mama"

Aera: "Yup, so when they set off to go play, you stay here"

When Twice finally got there, they set up, put sunscreen on Y/n while the other parents did it for their own kids, and got them ready for the pool.

Mina: "Stay together"

Misun: "Dal sit down, we'll let you know when"

Y/n and Rae ran off to the pool but stayed near the area and just splashed around. When the 10 minutes are done, Dal got up, Rae and Y/n ran back to him.

Mina: "Hey, three musketeers come here"

The three walked up to Mina, Mina took their picture "Okay, you three stay together. We'll be out there too, and some will stay here. Every so often check in with one of us."

Minji: "If there is an emergency, hold the button on Rae's bracelet, it will contact us if you need help. Got it"

Kids: "Yes ma'am's"

The kids ran off, and Jihyo looked at them "You have some tracker on her?"

Haewon: "Yes and no. It's like an emergency thing, so she can contact us without a cell phone, and only when she uses it, it gives us her location"

Jihyo: "Why did you get it"

Minji: "We're letting her go out on her own. So gotta have some safety thing without a phone"

Misun: "We're trying to find a way to do that for Dal as well, since we're letting him go out on his own as well"

Nay: "We haven't done that, since we're afraid of sasaengs"

Jeong: "But Y/n hasn't really shown her face in public, she always covers her head and is around our managers, so they honestly don't have anything of her except when she was a baby and we first introduced her"

Nay: "Okay, yeah"

Jihyo: "Plus we're talking about leaving JYP as a group. To move, get a house, and raise Y/n there"

Aera: "I thought it was 7 years?"

Jihyo: "Well, we did an extended thing without having a burden of the contract"

Nay: "We made a deal with him. We add 4 years, and after that we can choose to not stay or add the rest of the 3 years"

Jeong: "Our 4th year is coming, and I think we might leave. But we're gonna try to buy our group name off of him"

Dahyun: "Like Got7 did with him"

Chae: "We also found the perfect house"

Sana: "A block between your two houses"

Minji: "That's amazing"

Misun: "Awesome"

Aera: "So I heard about the whole adoption thing"

Nay: "She had a hard time dealing with it"

Momo: "She went through a lot of quick emotions, but so far it's all clear"

Misun: "Well, I'm glad she's okay now"

Mina: "How are you doing with Rae, Haewon"

Haewon: "Well, she sees me as her mom, I see her as a daughter...I'm married to Minji, so I'm gonna ask Rae if I can adopt her"

Mina: "That's amazing"

As the adults talked, the kids came running up to them with Y/n holding her arm. Rae and Dal were dragging her back.

Tzuyu: "What happened?"

Rae: "Y/n slipped and hit her arm"

Y/n: "I don't need a bandaid"

Dal: "She's bleeding"

Tzuyu picked up Y/n and sat her down. She looked at her arm and cleaned off the cut before grabbing a bandaid "Y/n, you need to cover this up"

Y/n: "They hurt"

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun, who walked over and sat down, moving Y/n to her lap and held onto her while Tzuyu just put the bandaid on.

Tzu: "There"

Y/n: "Aw man, I don't like bandaids"

Tzu: "Too bad, they help. Go play"

Y/n got up and ran off with her friends, Misun pulled out some snacks "So where did you get the bracelet"

Haewon: "Well, we kinda made it, so her job is a good paying one, and I got promoted, but we wanted to put something on Rae without being those types of parents, something only for emergencies right."

Minji: "We started talking about the type of ideas we could do. With her college degree she was able to do it cause she knew the knowledge behind it, and with both of us, we designed it. And we tested it."

Haewon: "I drove to different places in town and tested it, she would send me a text the location of where I was. We did that 10 times and it was successful each time. Then, 5 more times and I tested it at one place, drive to another. It showed her I was moving each time."

Minji: "So we made the outside design something she likes, space, and there...gave it more tests and it's done"

Misun: "Start your own business for that"

Sana: "Has Rae ever used it?"

Haewon: "When she went biking on her own, and fell down the ditch, she used it, not because she couldn't get out, but because she broke her arm."

Jeong: "You found her quickly?"

Minji: "Yeah, so we were glad she had that"

Misun: "You guys surprise me everyday"

Haewon: "Thanks, it was actually my senior project but I didn't know what happened to it so I had to do it again"

Minji: "So tada, that's how, we'll actually that one is the 2nd one"

Chae: "2nd?"

Haewon: "Oh, the 1st one got destroyed when she went swimming one day. So we had to make this one to withstand water, and the next time she went swimming, it still worked"

Chae: "Dang, okay"

Dahyun: "How do you turn it off? Like the location"

Minji: "We made an app, which send the location, and to turn it off, the bracelet has to be scanned, but when we first tested it, we had a code that let me turn it off from home"

Dahyun: "So it has to be scanned so you don't accidentally turn it off and lose her?"

Minji: "Yup"

Haewon and Minji's phone dinged and they checked it. Haewon took off while Minji paused for a second "It's the kids"

Sana and Aera followed Haewon while everyone else stayed so they don't cause a huge scene. When they caught up with her, they saw her yelling at 2 guys

Y/n, Dal, and Rae ran over to Sana and Aera. Haewon was losing her mind "You keep your hands off my kids!"

Guy1: "All 3 are your kids?"

Haewon: "Why were you holding onto her? You have 2 seconds before I'm about to beat your ass"

Guy2: "How did you even know what was happening, you weren't even here"

Haewon kicked him in a specific place and punched the other guy "Hands off or else I will do much worse"

A bunch of people surrounded even some guards, they we're trying to grab Haewon, but she pulled off "No, arrest them. They tried kidnapping their kid"

Guard: "How do you know"

Haewon: "I know it's her kid because I've known them for 6 years, and I know they were because she was trying to push him off and her friend was holding her back. The other guy was trying to grab the boy"

Guard: "Which kids?"

Haewon: "Those 3, the one they tried to take, her name is Kim Y/n, the boy they tried to take is Gwan Dal"

Guard: "Okay, we'll take them"

Haewon walked away and hugged Rae, while Sana was hugging Y/n and Dal was hugging Aera.

Sana: "I'm officially in love with your bracelet"

Haewon: "I forgot to tell you, it gives exact location and yeah"

Sana: "Still in love with it"

Haewon: "I hate to ruin the surprise, but we have 2 more we're working on. It's gonna go to Dal and Y/n, and Dal's has a dinosaur like fuzzy and Y/n's has can you guess"

Sana: "A dragon like stuffie"

Haewon: "Yup, but don't tell the others, let us just surprise them"

Aera: "Yeah"

Haewon got down to look at the kids "Hey, what do you say to lunch now, take a break from the pool"

Dal: "That was scary"

Haewon: "We're all here now, we'll be with you"

Y/n: "I want lunch"

Haewon: "Rae baby?"

Rae: "Yeah, lunch"

Haewon: "Okay, let's go" She kissed them all on heir heads "I'm not gonna go so easy if I see them again"

They all started walking back with their kids in hand, Aera looked back "Do you know why they picked our kids?"

Haewon: "They were near the corner where there is no one. It's an easy get away"

Sana: "I wish you hit them harder"

Haewon: "We'll one guy probably can't have kids now, and the other needs to fix his nose. So I'm pretty proud of that, but I also do wish I got harder"

Aera: "It makes me glad I'm friends with a black belt"

Haewon smiled "We're here. Let's give the kids their food then explain what happened"

Sana: "Yeah"

They sat the kids at the table and gave them food, then Haewon started to explain what happened when she got there, then what she did.

Jihyo: "I'm so glad you got there in time"

Aera: "Me and Sana had a hard time catching up"

Mina: "I'm glad they're safe"

Sana: "She called them her kids, and the guy was asking if all three were hers, and I can see the fear in their eyes"

Aera: "You saw it too"

Sana: "They weren't smart, I'm sorry, but they honestly weren't"

Haewon: "They openly admitted they what they were trying to do....that's when I kicked and punched them"

Minji: "Babe, what have I told you about using their skills to hurt people"

Haewon: "Oh come on"

Minji: "Did it hurt them?"

Haewon: "Yeah, they were on the floor"

Minji: "Good"

They made sure the kids were safe for the rest of the day. After a while they let the kids play again, but kept an eye on them and they had fun for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
118K 3.8K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...
142K 4.6K 38
It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ranked #1 on tzuyu Ranked #1 on bangtwice ...
20.6K 1.1K 19
A wrench was suddenly thrown into the the harmonious and peaceful lives of Choi (YN) and Minatozaki Sana, two housemates that were the complete oppos...