Irrational Anger ( MXM)

Bởi SulainahDiamante

How many years does it take for anger to disappear??? To Ryan and Neil not even nine years made it disappear... Xem Thêm

prologue.
001.
002.
003.
004
005
006.
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016.
017
018
019.
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
Epilogue

026

3.7K 177 24
Bởi SulainahDiamante

"Where are you going to spend the night mum" Troy asked for the a thousand times since Ryan told him that he might not spend the night at home, it was finally Saturday evening and Ryan wasn't wasting anytime from knowing what the hell Neil was talking about in that Ryan even thought that he had bipolar or something. Ryan was confused too confused and the way Neil talked like Ryan must know what the fuck he was talking about made Ryan so damn confused so in conclusion Ryan knew that they really needed to talk.

Therefore,Ryan just assumed that he won't spend the night home because at the way things are, he knows no he feels what they are going to talk about isn't something easy at all,he can feel it in his bones, something tells him that its not going to be good at all so It might take time and since the cabin Ryan told Neil to meet him was one hour drive, Ryan thinks he might not come back. 

He was currently driving Troy back at Mrs Benicio Mansion so that he can spend the night there"Troy I told you I need some time a lone to figure out something" Ryan replied parking the car in front of the Benicio household.

"What mum, we don't keep secrets remember" Troy asked looking at his mother, he wanted to ask him why Neil Kingston was the one who brought him home yesterday but decided against it yet it was inching him to know. Troy feels like his mother is hiding something from him which he will find out on his own because he had a feeling that no matter how much he asks, his mother won't tell him anything.

"We don't keep secrets, yes and I'm not Keeping any secrets here ok. There are things adults don't go telling there nine year old children. When you grow up you will know" Ryan explained the best way he can for his child to understand. Troy frowned looking at his mother as a smile appeared on his lips.

"Are you eloping with Blake!" Troy teased making his mum to roll his eyes at him. Why didn't Blake bring you back home yesterday. Troy wanted to ask.

"No" Ryan answered glaring at his son. Eloping with Blake was the last thing on Ryan's mind right now.

"Ok ok whatever, just be careful ok" Ryan nodded hugging his son giving him his bag full of his necessities for the night if he doesn't come back "By the way I wanted to ask you something" Troy said before he could get out of the car."can I bring a friend at home with me on Monday" Troy asked making his mother to look at him in surprise. Troy had never brought any friends at home even though Ryan had told him countless times that it's ok to bring some friends at home but Troy always tells him that no one is good or special enough to bring at home. So this is kinda of a shock to Ryan.

"Can I ask who is this special friend" Ryan teased wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Eww mum no, don't think like that eww" Troy said quickly "he is a boy, his name is Anthony wheeler, he is a year below me but he is so cute and fragile you will see him. He needs protection and he is so warm and soft like a little bunny. I like him and I want him to visit our house and play with me" Ryan looked at his son with surprised eyes but he decided to shake it off. The way Troy had described his friend wasn't the way Ryan expected.

"Yes you can, you know you can bring any one at the house as long as you don't tell them who you are" Ryan warned seriously. He didn't want people to call his son a creep just because he is a werewolf.

"I know mum, go have fun" Troy said getting out of the car "aren't you going to say hi to Mrs Benicio" Ryan's smile fall off of his lips instantly when he had what Troy said. Ryan passed by the mansion this morning, the woman didn't even recognize him at all. She was looking in space like she didn't know were she was that's why he called the elderly home to take her next week. She is losing it and it hurts Ryan to see her in that position. At least they will take good care of him there.

"Say hi to her for me sweety I'm in the hurry and Troy be a good boy ok" Troy nodded "love you sunshine so much" Ryan added before Troy could move away from the car.

"Love you too mum" Troy said throwing him a flying kiss in the air which Ryan caught placing it on his heart with a smile. He watched Troy enter the mansion with heartwarming smile which flattered Ryan's heart. He can't believe that boy is his. Ryan breathed in driving off to the cabin to go find out why he was raped in the first place. The way Neil looked shows that Ryan did horrible things to him,the way the man looked yesterday made Ryan to see how hurt the man was.

Ryan had been thinking about it, he couldn't sleep at all, he had been thinking if he hurt the man without his knowledge so he let himself go back to years back when he was still teenager but no matter how much he lets his head wander, he can't recall how he hurt Neil in any way, he can't recall how he murdered the man's family or rape his sister. As far as Ryan knows he didn't hurt anyone and what did he mean by when I look at you all I see is you on top her. Ryan was really confused, he needs to find out more about this. He thought Neil would be regretful at what he did to him in the past but the guy wasn't even remorseful towards his acts. He doesn't have any ounce of regret, it's like he enjoyed doing it and Ryan hates it.

Looking in Neil's eyes yesterday left him with a lot of questions and it seems the anger Neil had isn't directed to Ryan only but to Ryan's whole family. The question is....

What did Ryan's family do!

Why is Neil so angry at them and him.

Those are the questions rolling in Ryan's head over and over again. He can't shake off the thought of his family doing something to Neil. Ryan feels like all this is connected with his family.

"I have to know!" Ryan muttered to himself his whole body shaking silently. He looked back to the back seat pulling out a gun with silver bullets, although Neil seemed genuine and all but Ryan can't help to be cautious. The guy raped him years ago remorseless so Ryan can't trust him  no matter what when, they are going to be all a lone in the cabin this evening. He had come prepared hence if Neil tries anything Ryan would be ready to shoot him and kill him once and for all.

What if it was an act to lure him in to a trap huh, Ryan can't help to think every possibility. The guy was genuinely sad but that doesn't make him any less guilty or erase every bad thing he had done to him.

Within one hour, Ryan parked in front of an old cabin which was surrounded by trees and grass. The way it looked, it seems like it was about to fall over yet it was still firm. It belonged to Mr and Mrs Benicio and now Ryan was the owner of it. The couple gifted it to him four years ago telling Ryan that if he needed some piece of mind he can come here and relax all a lone. This used to be there gate away too when things became too much for them and they were right, this place was like another home for Ryan, when it comes too much for him, he finds himself here and it always calms him down.

When he is troubled with some things at work or home all he does is to come to this place and he instantly calms down, it was a small cabin but it was so safe when you get inside. Ryan pulled out his bag pack from the back seat his gun tightly in the back of his jeans as he moved to the front of the cabin. He looked around to see whether Neil was here but he saw nothing, he unlocked the wooden door which was eaten by ants but it's still firm. He entered inside flipping on the lights as a smile appeared on his lips seeing that it looks the same as he left it six months ago.

It might look bad at the out side but inside it was warm and cosy. Ryan walked inside putting his bag on the floor as he walked in the fridge which was empty.  He walked towards the bedroom getting a mop and bucket of water as he started dusting the couches and cleaning every thing. He spent like two hours cleaning everything up as he waits for Neil to arrive, he was a little scared that the alpha won't come but Ryan was praying for him to come. To get this over with once and for all. He was still putting food in the fridge when he heard a knock on the creaked old door.

Ryan had come with food in case they get angry, he came prepared sue him but he wants to know the whole truth today and he knows it will be a long story. With a heavy breath he walked towards the door opening up looking at Neil who was looking around taking in the environment and the surroundings.

"I thought I got lost" Neil said looking at Ryan up and down stepping away from Ryan smelling something. Neil gritted his teeth in anger taking several steps backwards. He knew this was trap, but he decided to trust this human, he wanted to trust a Rogers thinking maybe Ryan changed but once a Rogers always Rogers. Neil knew this wasn't a good idea, first of all Ryan brought him this far away from the city. He knew this wasn't right. He shouldn't have come, he was so stupid.

"What's wrong, come in" Ryan said looking at Neil with confused eyes. Neil just laughed at the innocent look on Ryan's face. This human can make everyone believe him by just that look because right now Neil was smelling silver on him but he almost believed him with just looking at him like that.

"If you want to kill me at least do it like a man" Neil hissed looking around,hunters might be around. This was a trap, he shouldn't have come. He left his bodyguards behind thinking they would have a proper conversation with his mate but he thought wrong. All his mate thinks about is to kill him. His wolf whimpered in pain, it was walking around his head restlessness, it can't believe his mate lured them here to kill them instead of talking.

"What the fuck are you talking about!" Ryan hissed back at him so confused. Yes he wanted the man dead but before he can die he needs answers and the only one who has them is this alpha so what the fuck was Neil talking about.

"Are they here!" Neil instead asked "you're all cowards, pathetic losers, your father used you huh" Neil said his eyes changing in to gold, all his body ready to defend and attack "come out Reed, don't hide from me like a coward you are,this time I will make sure to go to hell with you, I swear to the moon goddess I will first kill you before you kill me" Neil said looking around carefully, his eyes searching around.

"Can you calm down,no one is going to kill you and Reed isn't here" Ryan said looking at the angry beast in front of him. He was a little bit scared at the way Neil was looking at him though he swallowed it down not showing it on his face.

"If he is not here why the fuck to you have a sliver on you" Neil asked not putting his guard down. He was steady, he was waiting for an attack which wasn't coming but he knows the hunters, they have tricks. He has to be careful. Ryan's eyes lit up at the mention of the sliver his heart calming down. The last person he wants to see is his father right now and Ryan had already forgotten about the gun in the first place.

"Oh this!" Ryan pulled out the sliver gun making Neil to step far away from him "for protection of course" Ryan said swinging it around like it was something to play with.

"Protection from what!" Neil was confused now.

"Oh please Neil, do you think I trust being in a small place like this one all a lone with you" Ryan said matter-of-fact.

"Then why did you bring me this far. We should have talked in my hotel room or somewhere else in the city were people are. Why bring me all the way here when you're so scared of me" Neil asked his heart calming down but he wasn't putting his guard down.

"This place is secure and I don't what people to eavesdrop. You never know who is listening and I know you don't want rumours going around that you raped me" Ryan shrugged going back inside the cabin. Ryan was right, Neil didn't want people to know his shameful habits. He was regretful of what he did but no one can understand his reasons only him. Neil contemplated weather to follow him, he was hesitant one sliver bullet and he is dead.  "Just come in, if You don't do anything we are ok but if you try doing anything to me I will not hesitate to shoot you in the head and watch you melt like butter" Ryan said with a smile. He can't believe he has power over the man. Florian told him every werewolf fears sliver but he didn't know that they fear it like this.

"Let's do this, why don't you put that thing far away" Neil said not trusting Ryan at all.

"Funny how a big man like you fear a small thing like this one" Ryan chuckled putting the gun back in his jeans tired of this bickering. "Just know I won't use it if you don't give me a reason to" Ryan added.

"How do I trust you, for god's sake you hate me and you have that weapon which can kill me in minutes" Neil asked rubbing his temples.

"Just trust me" Neil scoffed.

"Trust..." He shook his head "why don't you trust that I won't do anything to you"

"Last time I trusted you,you know what happened right so why not be ready" Ryan said.

"Now how are we going to talk when we don't trust eachother. To hell I'm not stepping a feet in that cabin when you still posses that thing Ryan" Neil said seriously. "Before you where small, if i try anything I know you can beat my ass or you don't trust yourself to protect you" Neil said

"I know what you're doing here" Ryan chuckled "you want to get in to my mind but guess what I'm not putting this gun away just trust me and enter the damn cabin"Ryan snapped tired of this. They stood there looking at eachother no one is trusting the other so how are they going to talk.

"If we are going to just keep looking at each other I think I should get going. This is all bullshit" Neil said after sometime. Ryan looked at him for a few minutes then pulled out the gun, he almost laughed at the way Neil flinched back glaring at it.

"Ok first we are going to trust eachother. I will put the gun here" Ryan walked to the corner of the cabin placing the gun down slowly. This was a mistake, he knew it but he needed to know why he was abused. So he had to trust the guy and he had his hands, he trusts his fists, he can beat the shit out of him. "Now it's your turn to keep your dick in your pants. Don't even think about taking advantage of me again or God help me I will fuckin skim you a live" Ryan warned.

"Here goes the trust" Neil said rolling his eyes "I told you I'm not a rapist"

"I know but remember I was your special someone" Ryan mocked sarcastically. "Now come in its getting cold out here"

"Ryan do you have another sliver in the cabin" Neil asked to be sure.

"Don't be ridiculous Neil just come in ok. You have to trust me like I'm trusting you here plus you can smell it right" this was getting on Ryan's nerve.  Neil walked towards the cabin eyeing and smelling his surrounding all over to be sure. Don't blame the guy to be this cautious. Neil fully entered as Ryan closed the door "seat there I will be back"

"Where are you going I need you in my line of view" Neil said quickly before Ryan could walk away.

"Jeez Neil can you just calm down"

"I'm just being careful Ryan,to tell the truth i don't trust you let's go somewhere else where I don't have to watch my back now and then. You having a sliver gun is making me and my wolf uneasy" Neil said sincerely. Ryan looked at him as he thought of something that can make the alpha easy. He can't believe he was even thinking about it.

"Ok, I won't kill you do you know why" Neil shook his no,Ryan will regret this later but it's the only thing that can make Neil trust him "because...." Ryan sighed deeply "how will I tell my son that I killed his father" Neil smiled although he already knew that Troy was his son, but Ryan confirming it was different. He was going to ask how it happened for Ryan to be with his son when Ryan put his finger up "I won't tell you that, now relax ok, sit down" Neil seat down relaxing immediately. Ryan's heart was beating thinking about what he just done but he needed the alpha to calm down. He is so desperately looking for answers a d telling the man that Troy was his son doesn't mean anything, he will not do a fuckin thing unless if Ryan Cruz isn't the mother.

Ryan came out with two steaming cup of coffee handing one to Neil who accepted it with a smile. He can't believe he is a dad. Oh god he always thought how it would feel like but it feels wonderful. "Stop grinning you look pathetic" Ryan barked, he didn't know what possessed him to tell Neil but whatever it is Ryan doesn't want to regret it.

"I'm just happy, I'm a father" Neil said still grinning.

"I believe that's not why we're here" Ryan said sipping on his coffee glaring at Neil.

"Yeah, what do you wanna know"

"I want to know the truth. I want to know why me, why you abused me to the extent of death. I want to know why so much anger" Ryan said with hurt expression.

"Where can I start from" Neil said putting the mug down sighing deeply as he looked at Ryan.

"Start from the beginning"

****

Ok guys what do you think.

They both have trust issues

Next chapter will be longer than this one. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment and vote.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

264K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
85.1K 3.8K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
163K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
Enigma Bởi Twilight

Người sói

37.8K 2.1K 49
Enigma:someone who is mysterious and impossible to understand It starts with hate and leads to something more....after all the line inbetween is thin...