Starving

By SkippoRitto

Little Mix is in the need for a new drummer for their upcoming tour. Ash happens to be a drummer, but is she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 114

538 16 0
By SkippoRitto

A/N: Yet another long chapter.

Ash's POV
Six months later

We have been planning the wedding for the last six months, and tonight is the bachelorette party. We decided to have the party together, since we saw no reason to have two.

I had asked my girls to be my bridesmaids, Perrie was the maid of honour. The girls have taken some time off, so they can be there at the wedding, and ofcourse at the party tonight. They are helping me get ready for the party, while trying to calm my nerves a little.

Hailee is at her parents house, getting ready as well, with the help of some of her friends, as well as her mom of course.

I knew Hailee was gonna wear some type of dress, but I was just never the dress type of girl. I don't know why, dresses are just not my thing. All of this made me nervous, because I felt like the 'brides to be' were expected to wear dresses at their bachelorette party. I paced nervously back and forth in our bedroom, trying to think of something to wear. Suddenly Perrie came into the room and her face softened when she saw me.

"Hey sweetie, calm down. Take a deep breath. Can you do that for me, please? Inhale. Exhale." Pez helped me steady my breathing, while rubbing my arms softly.

"I don't know what to wear." I said, the panic in my voice clear.

"I'll take care of it, okay bubba." Perrie reassured me and grabbed her phone, before exiting the room. She came back with the phone in hand and gave it to me.

"Talk to her." Pez said with a soft smile, making me go wide eyed, before holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, nervously.

"Hey, baby." I heard the sound of my fiancée.

"Hey." I said, exhausted by the nerves rushing through my body.

"Baby, listen to me okay. I forgot to tell you that you don't have to wear a dress. I actually had something in mind for you.. Griffin is on his way with it, he should be there any minute." Hailee rambled on, but just the sound of her voice made me calm down.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"A suit.. it matches with my dress... So if you like it, I would love to see you in it." she said, just as someone knocked on the bedroom door. Perrie quickly opened, revealing Griffin who had the suit in his hands.

"Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was crazy." he said with an apologetic smile and handed Perrie the suit. Pez showed me the suit and I couldn't help but smile when I saw it.

"Griffin just came.. The suit is beautiful. I love it, babe. Thank you so much. You might just have saved the evening." I said and I could hear Hailee chuckle.

"Glad you like it. Now, get dressed. I'll see you soon, baby. I love you." Hailee said.

"I love you too. See you soon. Bye." I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Bye." she replied and hung up the phone, leaving me to get dressed.

"I'll go, see you tonight, girls." Griffin said and left the room, leaving me and Perrie to ourselves.

I quickly got changed and Perrie helped make sure the suit looked perfect. As I looked at the suit in the mirror, the door opened and in came the other three girls.

"You look stunning, Ash." Jade said with a smile, making me smile back at her.

"Thank you. Now I just need to do my hair.. Lee, will you help me?" I asked and looked at Leigh Anne.

"Of course. Sit down." Leigh replied and nodded her head towards the bed and I quickly sat down, while she went into the bathroom and grabbed what she needed. Leigh came back and did my hair, half up half down, before Perrie placed a tiara on my head. Jesy came over and gave me my sash, and I looked over my outfit in the mirror with a smile.

"Thank you, girls, for all your help." I thanked them and pulled them all into a group hug.

"Anytime, sweetie." Jade said and the others nodded all with smiles on their faces.

"Let's go." I said and they cheered, before we all left the apartment and drove to the party.

-

We arrived at the party and I quickly scanned the crowd, looking for my fiancée, but she was nowhere to be seen. I spotted Griffin and Peter and I quickly made my way over to them.

"Hey, Ash. You look lovely." Peter said with a bright smile and gave me a hug.

"Thank you. Have you guys seen Haiz?" I asked with a smile.

"Mom just texted me that they're on their way, so she will be here soon." Griffin replied, making me smile even more.

"Thank goodness." I said, making both of the men chuckle lightly.

"You will be just fine. It's an overwhelming day, yes, but everything will be just fine." Peter reassured me and placed his hand on my arm, giving it a comforting squeeze.

"Thank you." I thanked him with a smile, which he of course returned

"Ash, look." Griffin said and pointed towards the door.

I turned my head in the same direction as him and spotted Hailee walking inside. My heart skipped a beat, just by the look of her, she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing the same exact dress that she had bought on our very first date. The little white dress suited her so well, and I realized that she had to have my suit custom made to match it. My eyes traveled up her body and I ended up locking eyes with her, and I could see her smirk from where I was standing.

"Excuse me." I said to Peter and Griffin, making my way over to her. I walked up to her and grabbed both of her hands in mine, giving them a light squeeze.

"You look absolutely stunning." I said, making her blush a little.

"You don't look too bad yourself." she replied and ran her hand up and down my arms.

"I missed you so much today.. I could really have used your help with the outfit thing." I said quietly, so only she could hear.

"But it all worked out, didn't it." she replied with a wink and leaned in, placing a light kiss on my lips, making the entire room cheer loudly, causing both of us to blush.

-

The party was going great and both Hailee and I were very happy with the situation. Hailee was on the dancefloor as suspected, while I chatted with people. Right as I wrapped up a conversation with Kendrick, someone came up and introduced themselves to me.

"Hi, I'm Camila. I don't think we have been properly introduced." the small cuban said.

"Hi, I'm Ash, it's nice to meet you." I smiled at her, a bit nervous due to the fact that I was actually talking to Camila Cabello herself.

"Do I look scary or something?" Camila asked with a chuckle.

"No, it's just that, I haven't really gotten used to being around famous people all the time." I said awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Then how the heck do you manage to live with Hailee?" Camila asked, with a playful chuckle.

"There are still days where I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming." I replied with a chuckle and glanced at Hailee, who was dancing around with some of her friends.

"Camila!" someone yelled from across the room, catching Camila's attention.

"It was great meeting you, Ash." Camila said with a smile and headed over to the person who had shouted her name.

I turned my attention back to the dancefloor, but Hailee was sadly nowhere to be seen. I shrugged and went to get myself a drink, but just as I was about to pick up a soda, a pair of very familiar arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hey, baby." Haiz whispered into my ear, making me smile.

"Hello there." I said and turned in her arms and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Dance with me?" Hailee asked with a playful pout.

"You know I can't say no to that face." I chuckled, making her smirk.

"That's why I made it." she giggled and grabbed my hand, dragging me with her onto the middle of the dancefloor.

She guided me through several songs with ease and eventually a slow song came on, making her smirk. I smiled softly at her and wrapped my arms around her neck, while her hands were on my hips, still guiding me around the dancefloor.

"This has been a great evening." I said with a soft smile.

"It really has. I love you, babe." she said and leaned in, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, Haizy." I replied and felt my smile grow even wider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.2K 25
Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...
472K 18K 90
@jadethirlwall: hey, we should hang out someday @perrieedwards: mmmh sorry, you're not my type lol In which Jade follows Perrie and tries to get her...
16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...