Starving

By SkippoRitto

Little Mix is in the need for a new drummer for their upcoming tour. Ash happens to be a drummer, but is she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 113

499 15 1
By SkippoRitto

Ash's POV
I laid there, in the backseat of the car, smiling brightly with Hailee laying on top of me.

"What's with you? Was it that good?" Hailee asked with a cocky smirk.

"It was good, yes. But that's not it." I said and bit my lower lip, trying to hide my smile.

"Then what?" Haiz asked again, while tracing small patterns on my naked collarbone.

"I was just thinking like, Oh my goodness I just had sex with my fiancée." I chuckled, making her blush in the cutest way.

"I quite like the sound of that." she said and leaned down, pressing her lips onto mine.

"Me too." I mumbled against her lips, making her giggle.

"Even though I love laying here with you, I'm getting cramps in my legs.. so, do you wanna head home?" Haiz asked, to which I nodded, before we both got out of the car. We got dressed and grabbed our stuff, before getting back in the car and started to drive home.

-

When we got home, Hailee went into our bedroom to call her parents, announcing the news, while I went into the living room to facetime the girls. I had promised to let them know how it went, so they picked up right away.

"Hey, Ash!" Jade said, while the others waved next to her.

"Hey guys, I miss you." I said with a smile.

"We miss you too." Perrie said and the others nodded.

"Yeah, yeah we all miss each other. Come on now, tell us how it went!" Leigh said, impatiently, making me chuckle.

"She said yes." I replied, biting my lip to hide my smile a little, while the girls cheered.

"Congratulations, sweetie, we're so happy for you!" Jade said and I could see both Perrie and Leigh Anne wiping away a few tears.

"Thank you." I simply said, still smiling like crazy.

"Remember to invite us to the wedding!" Jesy said, making me bark out a laugh.

"I wouldn't be able to have the wedding, if you guys weren't there." I replied, with a smirk.

"What's with the face?" Pez asked, suspicious.

"Oh nothing. I'll tell you guys when the time is right. Be patient." I answered with a soft smile.

"Where did you hide Hailee?" Leigh asked.

"She's just on the phone with her parents." I said, just as Hailee came down the stairs. "Nevermind, there she is." I continued and turned the phone, so that the girls could see her.

"Hailee! Congratulations!" Jade said, excitedly.

"Thanks girls." Haiz replied and sat down in my lap with a smile.

"LET US SEE THE RING!" Leigh Anne shrieked, making me chuckle. Hailee held out her hand, showing off the ring, making all four of the girls cheer.

"It's so pretty! I'm jealous!" Perrie said and threw Jade a look, making the rest of us laugh.

"I'll get you one.. just be patient." Jade said, nervously, earning a kiss on the cheek from Perrie.

"For real though, you have good taste, Ash." Pez said and winked at me.

"She really does." Haiz agreed and kissed my temple.

"Oooh, look who's blushing." Jade teased, making everyone laugh, but I just blushed even more.

"Stop it!" I whined and hid behind Hailee's shoulder.

"Aww, baby.. it's okay." Haiz said and caressed my cheek.

"Anyways, it's getting pretty late over here, so I for one will be going to bed now." Jesy said and let out a yawn.

"Same, goodnight guys. Bye Ash, bye Haiz." Leigh said, as both her and Jesy left Jade and Perrie's apartment.

"We should probably go to bed as well." Jade said and Perrie nodded.

"It was good to see you guys. Sleep tight. Love and miss you." I said with a smile, while Haiz just waved in the sweetest way.

"Love and miss you too! Goodnight." Perrie said and ended the call.

"Babe?" Haiz said and turned her head to look at me.

"Yes, love?" I said with a soft smile, my arms holding her in place.

"I'm hungry." she said with an adorable pout.

"Then let's get some food." I replied and kissed her cheek. I grabbed my phone and called Hailee's favorite burger place and ordered some food.

When the food arrived, Hailee practically skipped out and answered the door. I chuckled at her cuteness and got settled on the couch, as she came back into the living room with a bag of food in her hands.

We ate the food, while watching Glee, before cuddling up on the couch, watching a couple of extra episodes. After a little while, Hailee fell asleep in my arms, putting a smile on my face. I decided to finish watching the current episode, before turning off the tv.

I carefully picked Hailee up, bridal style, and carried her to the bedroom, where I managed to change her clothes to some pajamas, before tucking her into bed. I placed a kiss on her forehead, before getting myself ready for bed. When I was finished, I crawled into bed and spooned Haiz, until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.2K 23
!COMPLETE! [B O O K 1] {It's 2016 and Little Mix (Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jesy) is still the best girl-group to come out of the UK. Perrie gets to...
472K 18K 90
@jadethirlwall: hey, we should hang out someday @perrieedwards: mmmh sorry, you're not my type lol In which Jade follows Perrie and tries to get her...
22.9K 705 11
Zayn Malik is being the douchebag he is and makes Perrie Edwards beat up Jade Thirlwall once and for all! Perrie goes in to deep thoughts while beati...
50.4K 1.3K 49
Before the start of the first headlining tour in America during the lm5 era, Jade receives some shocking news. What will happen to Little Mix? How wi...