JJ Maybank Imagines

By justafangalxo

Imagines of JJ Maybank❣️ *Please request, vote, add to your lists, and share!!* *Goal=500k views* More

Tired🤍
Enough of the party🤍
Only so much🤍
Bikini🤍
Midsummers🤍
Hiding🤍
Sick🤍
Pregnant?🤍
Beach day🤍
Arguments🤍
Drive in fight🤍
Powerpuff girls🤍
Softy🤍
2 year anniversary🤍
Having a baby~a headcannon🤍
Period🤍
The "I love you's"🤍
Redfield adventure🤍
Fighting for him🤍
Hot tub🤍
Luke's interuption🤍
He gets arrested...again🤍
Opening up🤍
Gun to his head🤍
Girl fight🤍
Chats🤍
Distracted🤍
Impatient🤍
Accident🤍
Bathroom shenanigans🤍
Where were you?🤍
Like her dad🤍
I NEED YOUR HELP WITH IMAGINES!!
Love interest complications🤍
Hickey🤍
Pilot hookup🤍
I'll be there for you🤍
I'll be there for you-Part 2🤍
Irresistable🤍
Morning after🤍
Love interest complications part 2🤍
Rough day🤍
Quickie🤍
Daddy issues🤍
A place of your own🤍
Cheating🤍
Sexual tension🤍
Thankyou❤️+lets talk...
Cheating Part 2🤍
Cheating Part 3🤍
Cheating Final Part🤍
Squared groupers🤍
On the sheets🤍
Rather be a lover than a fighter🤍
Family shopping🤍
Foster care🤍
School day🤍
Pregnancy days🤍
Leaving for college🤍
Moody🤍
Motel room🤍
Tattoo🤍
Sweet🤍
After work🤍
Birds nest🤍
Gone🤍
Sunset🤍
Leaving for college part 2🤍
Not himself🤍
Baby tears🤍
Discomfort🤍
Guilt🤍
Prompts🤍
Shaving🤍
Secret relationship🤍
Green eyes🤍
Broken family🤍
Fake date🤍
Game🤍
Baking🤍
Juul🤍
Hormones🤍
Fake date part 2🤍
Confession🤍
Drugs🤍
Sneaking in🤍
Fake date part 3🤍
Evening with the Pogues🤍
Fake date part 4🤍
Tispy JJ🤍
:(
Stupid things have good outcomes🤍
A goodbye🤍
Love me🤍
Make do🤍
Cargo🤍
Anxiety🤍
Need🤍
Pogues+Baby🤍
She's not you🤍
Face masks🤍
Mommy issues🤍
First time🤍
Worry🤍
Closed doors🤍
LEDs🤍
Parenting🤍
Overboard🤍
Stick n' Poke🤍
Break the bed🤍
Work morning🤍
Overboard part 2🤍
Nightmare🤍
Just friends🤍
Soppy🤍
Hey🤍

SOS🤍

22.9K 407 131
By justafangalxo

Your evening was pretty chill to start with. In some short shorts and one of JJ's t-shirts you had stolen, you were lying on the couch in John B's chateau reading a book. Kiara and Pope were also chilling there too, feeling a little more stress-free than they had been.

That was until a text from JJ came through...

-
JJ-  SOS need you. Look at my location im in the ambulance
-

Fuck sake. Now what has he done?

"JJ needs out help" You announced, putting your book down and throwing Kiara's keys to her. It was like a routine, and no one questioned it. You all just made your way to her car with a huff and drove straight to the place.

The sound of sirens appeared as you got closer and closer. You were immediately running through every possible reason for the situation in your head, working yourself about it.

Once Kiara spotted the ambulance, she found a way to pull out in front of him. "Sorry! I'm in a bit of a rush my bad!" She sarcastically exclaimed.

Whilst the officer yelled at you guys to get out the way, you spotted your boyfriend legging it out of the ambulance and across the road, hiding in some trees. As soon as he disappeared, Kiara began driving to find him.

A couple minutes later and you opened the door for JJ to jump in next to you.

Scanning him, you were utterly clueless as to why he was wearing white overalls, and why he was even in an ambulance to start with.

"Do I even wanna know?" You asked.

JJ was panting before he could even speak.

"Busted the wrong guy out of jail. Sue me" He responded.

"HUH?!" You exclaimed, taking your eyes off the road to look at him. JJ didn't respond, he was just trying to catch his breath as he looked out the window.

"Why do you do stupid shit like this?!" Kiara asked.

"Well I'm gonna end up in jail anyway so...why does it matter"

He sounded sad. Disappointed. Defeated. He wanted to be good for everyone else, whatever it took. But that meant he'd put himself at risk along the way, which you hated.

"That's not true" You said softly.

"Well it obviously is!" JJ snapped, looking at you as he did so before turning his head to look back out the window.

You knew he didn't mean to snap at you but when his emotions were high, sometimes that's the way he dealt with things. You waited for any other reactions, but instead he stared out the window in silence, an exhausted and sad look on his face.

All you did was lean into him, wrapping one arm around his torso and resting your head on his chest.

Your way of telling him it was okay.

He was quick to drop his head onto yours.

A couple of seconds later and you felt a slight bit of wetness on the rope of your head.

You looked up to see the stain of a teardrop down his cheek, his eyes a little red. He was just looking at you.

You frowned at him and repositioned yourself so you could see him better. You knew he wouldn't want you to say anything and worry the others, so you just reached your hand up and swiped your thumb across his cheek gently.

He fluttered his eyes closed at your touch.

"Kie can you drop us off at John B's please?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah sure" She replied, looking into the back mirror to see you silently comforting your boyfriend.

You made eye contact with her and she looked worried.

"Just a little stressed" You mouthed.

~

"See you tomorrow" Kiara called out after dropping you and JJ off to John B's chateau. You had been living there whilst John B was running from the police and then in prison.

"Bye!" You replied, whilst JJ gave a little wave.

You wrapped your arm around JJ's as the both of you walked inside.

Without a word, JJ sat on the couch.

"Want a beer?" You called from behind as you opened the fridge.

No response.

You looked back to see JJ with his elbows on his knees, pushing his hair back slowly.

You twisted your lips to the side before heading over and sitting beside him. He was holding his hands to his mouth, staring ahead of him with tears in his eyes.

As soon as you said his name, he let out a heavy, shaky breath, 2 tears dropping from both eyes.

"I tried" He said.

"I know you did"

"I just wanted to do something"

"I know" You rested your hand on his thigh, rubbing it with your thumb.

The he broke down. Like really broke down.

"Oh love" You said softly, holding the side of his head as he fell down onto you and wrapped his arms around your torso tightly.

You didn't think he had ever cried so heavily before to you.

He only ever showed his vulnerable side to you, but this was extreme.

You wrapped one arm around him, whilst your other was held up to the side of his head caressing over his hair gently.

"You need your bestfriend, I get it" You mumbled into his hair.

All he did was nod.

"John B is so lucky to have someone like you Jay. You look out for him so much and the universe is gonna give back at you for that I promise. He's gonna be just fine"

He nodded again, nuzzling his head further into your chest.

You ran your fingers through his hair, being patient with him and speaking kind and gentle words to get him through it.

"I'm okay now" JJ mumbled as he pulled away.

You wiped some remaining tears away from his cheeks.

"Just needed to get it all out. I miss him Y/N" He told you.

"Me too. I even miss him walking in on us having sex"

JJ laughed a little. "Okay no I don't miss that at all"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 17 15
the title says it all.. hope you enjoy it! ❤️
807K 7.5K 55
My only job here is to fuel your jj thirst I write a lot of angst cause I'm emotional and don't know how to cope with it👍 [August 8th] : HIT 100K RE...
1.4K 20 11
This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I hope you like it
59.3K 312 36
B E C A U S E . H E . I S . S O . 🅿🅾🅾🅺🅸🅴