It all Started with a Follow

By GirlEmbl3m

Jannie is your typical 17 year old fan girl. She is in love with Emblem 3 from xFactor. Her heart belongs to... More

It all Started with a Follow
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 2
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 3
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 4
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 5
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 6
It all Stated with a Follow Chapter 7
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 8
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 9
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 10
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 11
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 12
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 13
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 14
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 15
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 16
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 17
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 18
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 19
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 20
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 22
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 23
It all Started with a Follow Chapter 24
It all Started with a Follow Epilogue

It all Started with a Follow Chapter 21

2.1K 78 10
By GirlEmbl3m

Chapter 21: Good things never last.

Jannie’s POV:

As soon as Wesley shouted on the phone he kissed Demi. I couldn’t take it. He proved me wrong that he wasn’t like that. And then he goes and kisses her. He even told me there was nothing ever between them and there was never going to be anything between them. He lied to me. He broke my heart. An people wonder why I don’t tell them I like them. Because when you finally tell a guy you like him. They know you fell for him. And then they become jerks thinking they can do whatever they want and still keep you.

I was so heart broken. I went onto my twitter and unfollowed him. I changed my twitter picture to me and Alyssa laughing. I changed my lock screen where I was kissing John on the cheek why he made a nasty face. I then changed his name from “Wesley<3” to “Asshole.” If I deleted his number I wouldn’t know who texted me and he would get a reply.

I then saw my phone ringer it was Wesley. I declined the call and called John.

He picked up on the first ring.

“Hello?” he said.

“John….I can’t right now.” I said sobbing through the phone.

“Jannie what happened?” he said.

“Wesley and and and Demi happened.” I said once more crying.

“I’ll be over in ten minutes.” He said.

I just nodded my head even though he couldn’t see me.

“Okay.” I said weakly.

He then hung up an I sat on my bed crying. This is why I wanted to be a fan girl. So I don’t have a chance and not end up heart broken. My life sucks.

I then pick up my phone and was about to call Alyssa. Until John came into my room and Alyssa right after him. I guess he told her. He came and grabbed me from my bed and started hugging me. I cried even harder in his arms. As he was rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head. Alyssa was telling me soothing words.

I honestly don’t know what I would do without my best friends. I finally decided to pull away and I whipped my tears and we sat on my bed.

“Want to tell us what happened?” Alyssa said.

I was still sobbing a little having a hard time catching my breathe again. I nodded my head.

I was talking to Wesley on the phone like we do every night and we had a fake argument about him being him being perfect. He then called himself a effing douche bag. And I told him it isn’t possible he said yes he is and I was like no you’re aren’t he then yelled into the phone how he kissed Demi two hours ago.” I said and started crying again.

I felt John’s arm tighten around me.

“He did he say why he kissed her?” Alyssa asked.

“It doesn’t matter why he fucking kissed her. He is talking to someone already you don’t go around fucking kissing other girls.” John said angry.

John then lifted my chins. And whipped my tears away. “Don’t cry. And keep your head up. I don’t want your hair covering your beautiful face or brown eyes swollen you got that?” he told me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

“Alyssa see if you can manage spending the night here. I can’t sleep next to her anymore. Parents rules.” He said looking at Alyssa.

“I already got permission before I came with you.” He nodded his head and looked at me.

“See you tomorrow okay?” John told me.

“okay” I told him.

I then got off my bed and gave him a hug. A huge hug.

“I am so thankful to have you.” I told him smiling.

“I know. And glad you smiled.” He said while smiling at me.

He then left after giving Alyssa a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as he left I told Alyssa I wanted to go to bed and she can watch a movie. I know it was only nine and we were on winter vacation. But eye lids felt heavy. They always do when I cry.

She told me okay and cuddled up next to me. As soon as my bed hit the pillow I knocked out.

I woke up the next morning and Alyssa was still sleeping. I didn’t even bother wanting to wake up her up. I checked my phone and I had twenty text messages from the asshole. This is what they said.

1.      Answer your phone.

2.      Let me explain what happened.

3.      Its not what it seems like just let me explain.

4.      Jannie I need to talk to you

5.      I can’t sleep unless I hear your voice telling me goodnight.

6.      Answer

7.      Can we work this out?

8.      I don’t like Demi I LIKE YOU

9.      Jannie please

10.  I’m begging

11.  I want to hear your voice :[

12.  Babe?

13.  Why’d you unfollow me on twitter and change your picture</3

14.  JANNIE I CANT SLEEP.

15.  You’re on my mind.

16.  So you are not going to talk to me?

17.  I fucked up man

18.  Sorry I am douche bag

19.  I deserve to be ignored

20.  But I still want you in my life<3

I decided to go take a look on his twitter.

“You always know what you have but you never thought you would lose it.” Said one of his tweets.

“No matter always fight for what you want and never give up. #TeamInspire”

I tweeted “People always take my for granted. And then people wonder why I don’t open up.”

“All I need in my life are my best friends John and Alyssa an I don’t need no lover.”

My phone started vibrating I looked and Wesley was calling me. I declined. I then tweeted.

“You still have the guys to call me? Get out of my life. Forever.” I tweeted.

I then turned my phone off. I don’t want to hear from him. My dad was still out of town until Saturday. I guess dad will never get to meet Wesley.

I went downstairs and saw my mom left a note. Be back at five with your aunt. She will spending a couple of days here. Love you xoxo” said the note. I then saw John in my backyard. I opened the door.

“Hey” I said. He then looked up at me as if I took him out of his deep thoughts.

“Hi.” He said.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked.

“The front door was locked and didn’t want to wake you figured I’d wait out here.” He said and got up.

“Come inside.” I told him. As we were walking into the house Alyssa came down the stairs.

“Good morning my beautiful best friend.” Alyssa said and gave me a hug.

“Morning.” I told her and hugged her back. We just spend the morning talking and eating.

Soon they left. And now I was home alone for about another hour. Then the house phone starting ringing.

I went to it and see on the caller I.D it was my mom.

“Sweetie why haven’t you answered your phone?” my mom said.

“Oh sorry mom I turned it off.” I apologized.

“I got worried sick. But I wanted to tell you your dad finished early and is coming home tonight we will be home around eleven me and your aunt will be picking him up.” My mom told me.

“Okay. That’s fine mom. I love you.” I told her.

Which is a good thing. Cause when I watch xFactor tonight. I can cry myself to sleep once more.  

- The story is almost over :( I know sad. But I was wondering who would read my Drew Fan Ficiton after this one is over?

Oh and 30 votes for Chapter 22 :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 649 25
Book one in the Keaton Stromberg series {1/3} When Morgan moves to Cali her life feels perfect! But when she runs into her favorite singer her life...
1.6K 78 30
Chloe James is that smart, shy girl sitting in the corner. She's been that her whole life. Her parents expect her to maintain the best of grades and...
24.8K 731 23
Drew's Sister comes and lives with him for a while. Does bailey forgive drew for leaving her? Wesley express's his feelings to bailey and tells her h...
35.4K 689 33
Isabella's been through hell and back from her past and now with her ex-boyfriend. Her only happiness is when she's with Drew, Keaton, Or Wesley but...