Finding Love In An Arranged M...

由 Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... 更多

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter.30

35.6K 1.6K 221
由 Shrutigajendra

AUTHOR'S POV

Suddenly light changes into a pink color. The whole atmosphere there has become very calm, everyone is getting very mesmerized by the sights there and waiting for the next.

Aditya and Aditi start clapping to welcome someone, then a song starts with very sensual music which tickles your skin and soothes your ears.

Roop Tera Mastana
Pyar Mera Diwana
bhool Koi humse Na Ho jaaye .....

Along with the start of the song, a lot of applause and whistles resonate in the hall. Everyone is waiting for the couple who is going to dance to this song.

And a couple comes there from the dark. Just then Revathi comes in front of everyone while moving her waist in a very sensual way, keeping one of her fingers on her chin and the other hand on her waist.

Ram is also following her holding the end of the pallu of her saree as if a person madly in love is following his lover which gives a beautiful smile on the face of every person present in the hall.

As soon as both of them appear in front of everyone in the light, Raunak puts both his fingers in his mouth and whistles loudly to encourage his favorite couple.

Ram and Revathi are completely engrossed in dancing with each other when Raunak grabs Adhyay's hand, almost dragging him down from the stage with him.

With a naughty grin, he immediately frees Revathi from Ram's arms and pushes her towards Adhyay, Adhyay immediately takes his grandmother in his arms safely and starts dancing with her.

Raunak holds his grandfather's hand and puts it on his waist and holding the other hand in his hand starts dancing with him in exactly the same way as he was doing with Revathi.

Ram looks at Revathi and Adhyay who are smiling and dancing with each other with a very wide smile on their faces, which Ram also loves to see. But to tease Raunak he says in his ear.

"तू तेरी वाली के साथ में डांस करके बता फिर मैं तुझे बताता हूं कि जब किसी प्यारी कमर से हाथ हटकर किसी कमरे पर पड़ता है तो कैसा लगता है"
(Just dance with your fiance then I will tell you when your hand remove from a slim waist and put on the room(fat waist) how you feel.)

Raunak stares at his grandfather playfully and, with his mouth close to his ear, tells him in a grumbling manner.

"You blew up all the effort in my workout ...... room... Are You Serious Man?"

Ram also stares him back and then both of them laugh out loud. Then look towards Adhyay who enjoys dancing with his grandmother.

They gesture at each other and quickly join them and start dancing.

After a while, that melodious song stops, and lights are also changed in Red Romantic one and another song starts which fills romance in everybody present.

Tumse milke....
Aisa Laga tumse milke ....
Armaan hue poore Dil ke ....
ae Meri Jane Wafa ....
Teri Meri Teri Meri ek Jaan Hai....
Sath tere rahege sada
Tumse wada raha
Hoge kabhi na juda

Along with the starting of this song Ranjan and Anjana walk in each other's arms from the main entrance and take an inward entry into each other embrace, both of them are completely immersed in each other's embrace and their eyes are locked with each other too.

Anyone can see the love for each other in their eyes and such romantic songs have enhanced the beauty of the environment. It seems that the whole atmosphere has become very romantic, people are slowly applauding and making the atmosphere even more pleasant.

Anjana turns on while dancing, her back touching Ranjan's chest and they are moving in a rocking style. She gestures to her sons to come and join them.

Adhyay and Raunak Both immediately start coming toward Ranjan and Anjana. As soon as Ranjan sees that they are coming toward her, he grabs Anjana's finger and twirls her in a dancing move, and she moves toward Raunak.

They both dance for a few minutes and she twirls again to move toward Adhyay. A very sweet smile on Adhyay's face he is dancing with full enjoyment.

In the meantime, Rithika comes running in the middle of them and hugs her father, and starts dancing with him. Then spread her arms and hugged her brother while jumping in their arms.

Both boys also hug her with their parents. Applause all around as if it doesn't want to stop. Ram and Revathi also join them.

After their family hug, they leave the place and again lights get dim and change into a bright milky color. But it was very dark at the entrance.

Manohar and Radhika come in the middle and start dancing with a very melodious tune, Manohar dancing with his funny moves and teasing his wife while pinching and pulling her cheeks to tease her, she glared at him but he did not stop his act at all.

Seeing his father-in-law pulling the cheeks of his mother-in-law like this, Raunak starts laughing loudly by placing his hands on his eyes. Adhyay shrugs up his eyebrow and looks at him, Raunak whispers in his ears.

"The habit of both of us is very much the same, we both like to pull the cheeks of mother and daughter, we are enjoying it a lot ..... you also try it."

Adhyay shakes his head with a smirk and looks forward behind his in-laws Shravya and Ruhi coming with very slow steps from dark to bright light.

Adhyay gets to see only a glimpse of Shravya which makes his beat very high. There were lots of girls and boys dancing in front of them.

Adhyay tries to look at her by turning his head around a bit but cannot see her properly at all. Raunak suppressed his laughter and hit his stomach with his elbow.

But still, Adhyay looks toward her side. After many attempts, Adhyay finally gets a glimpse of Shravya again, the happiness on his face is worth seeing.

Aditi and Aditya come close to both boys, then hold Adhyay and Raunak to make them stand in front of both girls.

Slowly the cousins ​​who were dancing in front of Shravya and Ruhi start moving away by turning left to right and clearing their way toward their lovely partners.

Aadhyay and Raunak can now see Shravya and Ruhi. Adhyay's eyes are not at all ready to turn away from Shravya.

Seeing Ruhi in front of him in very beautiful attire, she wears a pestle green aari tari light work lehenga which gives her a very beautiful look, the smile on Raunak's face is also worth seeing, his wide smile very much suits his face.

Aditya immediately switches his position and stands in between his sisters and Aditi is also standing beside them, he places his hands on their shoulders and looks at the boys with a smirk.

Rithika also immediately comes and stands between her two brothers and places her hands on their elbows to start marching forward with her brother and says to Aditya.

"Hum ladke wale apni behen ko bacha ke rakhna warna utha kar le Jayenge.... Kyu Raunak bhaiya."
(We are on the groom's side, save your sister, or else we will kidnap them.... Right Raunak bro.)

"Absolutely ..... "

Raunak constantly looks at Ruhi and says that Ruhi raises her eyes lightly, narrows them in anger, and turns her face to the other side.

Raunak deliberately clears his throat, Ruhi again looks into Raunak's eyes and tries to turn her face with little attitude but Raunak stands beside her and holds her hand tightly after holding her hand, he presses her hand lightly, due to which Ruhi gets a little squeak in its place.

She smiles in front of everyone and whispers in Raunak's ear.

"Leave my hand ... "

"No ... "

Raunak says without waiting for a second with his signature smirk and interlocks his fingers with her.

"Hello ... my fiance.. "

Ruhi turns her eyes and looks around and smiles like a shy bride, and looks toward Raunak, and lightly shows her tongue. Raunak laughs loudly and says to her.

"Don't do this at all or else just a while back my father-in-law was pulling my mother-in-law's cheeks with so much love, I will do exactly the same thing with his daughter and you know nobody can stop me .... Wanna try."

Ruhi tries to get her hand out of his grip but Raunak holds her hands well and smiles and looks toward Adhyay.

As Adhyay stands in front of Shravya, as always his intense gaze gives a somersault in her tummy, She lowers her eyes even more. She wears a peach color golden embroidery lehenga which enhances her beauty hundreds of times more.

Adhyay stands beside Shravya and with so much care he takes her hand in his hand and gently presses her hand to gesture to look towards him.

Shravya knows very well why Adhyay has pressed her hand, but due to shyness, she is not able to look at him.

Adhyay is constantly looking at Shravya, he is waiting for Shravya to take a look and see him but she is not doing it at all.

"Saanjh .... "

He says very softly but as soon as Shravya hears his voice she feels more intimidating so she bows down her face and shakes her head lightly to tell him that she is not able to do what he wants.

Aditi who was watching this act of both of them for a long time with a smile on her face comes close to Adhyay and whispers in his ear.

"Just stop it Kunwar sa or else if she shyly runs away from here then your engagement will be incomplete."

Adhyay gives a tight-lipped smile to her and without saying anything he possessively intertwines their hands, it seems like he wants to lock his destiny with her forever.

The camera starts flashing from all around, everyone is taking a lot of photos of them.

Only then do the drummers come again and the lights on the whole side are turned off. Only dim light on the way to the stage. Again the rims of drums start lightening bright milky.

All the family members on both sides come and dance in front of them and take them towards the stage.

But within a few minutes, Ram turns to look at Raunak, And as Ram turns towards Raunak, Raunak's eyes widen with his naughty grin, he has understood very well that now some evil idea has come to Grandfather's mind.

Ram holds Revathi's hand and brings her to Raunak and standing in front of him he holds his stick with both his hands and starts tapping his foot on the floor and looking at Raunak's eyes he asks Ruhi.

"May I dance with you, beautiful.... "

Ruhi immediately pinches hard on Raunak's wrist with his other hand due to which Raunak immediately lets go of her hand and she quickly hugs Ram and says.

"I am dying to dance with you, handsome..."

With this, she moves with him while showing her thumb to Raunak and starts dancing with Ram.

Raunak looks at Revathi who is looking at her husband who is enjoying a dance with Ruhi after leaving her behind, he bent down in front of her and forward his hand.

Revathi flips her hair backside and places her hand in his hand then they move together, come close to them and start dancing just beside them.

Shravya starts to smile while looking at them but suddenly Adhyay pulls her in the middle with him. Then hold her both hands and start dancing with her. She smiles shyly but starts cooperating with his dance moves which are not bad at all.

Just then Shravya's cousin Reva comes close to both of them and tries to dance with Adhyay.

Adhyay looks toward Shravya, who gestures to him by shaking her head so that he can dance with her. Adhyay dances a little with her while dancing with her, Adhyay notices that she deliberately takes him away from Shravya and he again turns to Shravya.

But at this time there are lines of worry on Shravya's face, her eyes are completely bowed down and there is a lot of sweating on her head.

Shravya is a few steps away from Adhyay. Adhyay stops his dance and immediately moves toward Shravya and watches her very carefully.

Everyone is getting engrossed in dancing, that's why no one is looking towards Shravya, nor do they have any idea of her trouble.

Adhyay comes and stops in front of Shravya, she quickly raises her glossy eyes and looks into Adhyay's eyes. Adhyay bent a little and immediately picked her up in his arms in bridal style.

Everybody stops dancing.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

What do you think happened in the last?

What is the reaction of the guest?

What happened next???

Next update - Monday

Stay safe and keep smiling.

Thank you for reading this book.

Thank you
SG

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

145K 13K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
33.2K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. 𝙎𝘼𝘼𝙉𝙑𝙄 𝘼𝘽𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙅 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝘼 She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
664K 42.4K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
957K 73.3K 77
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...