Isac Elliot preferences

De cherryblossom25789

A number of short preferences about a 14 year old Finnish singer who stole my heart , Hope you enjoy these xx... Mais

01- How you meet
02- First Date
03- He asks you to be his girlfriend
04 - First fight (part 1)
05-first fight (part 2)
06- He tells you he's going on a world tour
07- You cut when he's not there
08- Skype Calls
10- Song preference - The only exception by paramore
11- He gets jealous
12- You get jealous
13-You comfort him
14-How you cuddle
15 - He leaves you because of his career
16 - He cheats on you
17 - He leaves you because of his career - Part 2
18 - You babysit together
19-You're on your period
Blossom

09- He comes back from tour

315 14 2
De cherryblossom25789

Isac's tour had finally finished and after 6 dreadful months , all you wanted to do was be in his arms .

You were looking forward to this day since he left for tour . You were so hyped up about it , that you couldn't even sleep the night before .

You , Linda and Ava were patiently waiting for Isac and fredi . You were slightly shaking and Ava had noticed .

"Y/N don't worry ," Ava said looking up at you as she put her hand on your shaking knee .

You smiled down at her and hugged her hard as she hugged you back smiling .

"You know when fredi used to go on tours , I was exactly like you ," Linda said looking up from her phone .

Of course ! Fredi had been in a band .

"Really ?" You asked .
"Yeah I know that feeling ," she answered back smiling .

Someone tapped you from behind .

"Umm Y/N could I please take a picture with you ?" A shy girl asked .
"Of course ," you said smiling at her .

One after another you stood their with all of Isac's fan and took endless pictures with them .

You suddenly heard screaming from all the girls in front of you .

Your head quickly swivelled round and you saw Isac looking as handsome as ever .

"IKKE!" You squealed running towards him .
"Y/N!" He shouted back running towards you , his bag jumping about crazily .

You ran towards him and wrapped your legs around him as he buries his face into your shoulder .

He pulled away and slammed his lips onto yours . You felt the familiar feelings of firewors going of as your lips both moved in synch with each other .

" I missed you so much babe," He said looking down at you .
"I missed you too ," you said smiling through your tears .

He dipped his head back down so both your lips met one another again . You smiled into the kiss and instantly you felt him smiling back .

"I love you ," he mumbled looking at you .
"I love you too ," you echoed looking up at him .

"Y/N" you heard the familiar voices of Isac's dancers ring though the airport .

They ran towards you and engulfed you in a massive group hug .

"Hey guys ," you said cheerfully .

They started talking to you about what had happened and all that Isac had done . But you weren't listening not one bit , because you were busy looking at 14 year old boy that had finally come home .

Hey

Sorry , I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I've been so busy with my other book.

I hope you enjoy it and sorry again for this being a bit short

Bye xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 81 23
"What's your name?" "I'm Twyla Gray." "Percy Foster." It was always Twylish's dream to enter the famous children symphony orchestra in Britain, The H...
90.7K 1K 40
This is a collection of imagines and preferences by me and stuff i found on twitter. All preferences by me and it will say who it is by at the end. E...
417 3 56
This is a great story writed of someone named Alexis! I rewrite it just for you guys, because it's so romantic and stuff! :) x I found the story here...
203K 1.8K 30
A collection of short imagines about Alex Turner. Hope you enjoy... ☺️💟