Rogue Prince

Oleh HopeCrazyReader17

To get away from her past, Caroline Quinn moves to this small town called Maple Town. What she doesn't know i... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: Insomnia
Chapter 2: Fly Me To Maple Town
Chapter 3: I See Red
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Dream A Little Dream Of A Wolf
Chapter 6: Hi, I'm Jaxon
Chapter 7: The Legend
Chapter 8: Wolf
Chapter 9: Tanner
Chapter 10: You & I
Chapter 11: Therapy
Chapter 12: Alpha Prince?
Chapter 13: The Moon Pack
Chapter 14: Luna Queen
Chapter 15: Rage & Ring
Chapter 16: Mating Season
Chapter 17: Familiar Wolf
Chapter 18: Fears & Tears
Chapter 19: Sorry
Chapter 20: Good Day
Chapter 21: What If?
Chapter 23: Desperation
Chapter 24: I Love You
Chapter 25: I Want A Name
Chapter 26: I Throw, You Catch
Chapter 27: Amara
Chapter 28: Heartbreak
Chapter 29: Funeral
Chapter 30: Caroline, I'm Burning
Chapter 31: You're Mine
Chapter 33: Dean Russo
Chapter 34: I Need To Cleanse My Soul
Chapter 35: My Pain
Chapter 36: Us
Chapter 37: Crossroads
Chapter 38: Rogue
Chapter 39: War
🐺EPILOGUE🐺

Chapter 22: Mating Ceremony

2.8K 198 4
Oleh HopeCrazyReader17

CAROLINE POV

His arms slowly tightened around me, making me snuggle more into him more.

We slept on the couch last night after everything happened. I was exhausted to even get to bed and I didn't want him to leave me.

I opened my eyes and realized that my head was actually on his stomach, warm against my cheek. My hand was on his chest. I looked up and he was still sleeping.

Kane got in my head last night and I hated him to my core. I felt weak, pathetic, I was angry at myself. At my mind for falling into his trap. Even though deep down I knew it was real, I still made myself think that it wasn't. And I know I hurt Jaxon last night, even if he doesn't show it. I know he's tired of explaining to me that I don't need to doubt this bond between us, but I can't help it. I still had trouble trusting him completely about myself- my past.

I didn't know I was scratching my nails up and down his stomach until I heard his chest purr. I looked up and he looked down at me with his red glowing eyes, he smiles "The things you can do to me with one touch, Caroline Quinn, sometimes it's unbearable." I climbed up and he kissed me lightly. His husky voice against my lips" Morning." I smiled into that kiss as well and before I could wish him morning as well, we heard a knock at the door. His eyes furrowed and I could tell he was trying to hear who could that be.

X

He opened the main door and I shivered as the cold breeze hit me. I wrapped his sweater tighter around me but he was shirtless. Not even feeling the cold breeze at all. He walked out and looked around but no one was there. I looked down and saw a white envelope that had our name on it.

'To Jaxon Moon And Caroline Quinn'

Jaxon looked at me holding the envelope and came back inside. I opened the envelope and took out a purple card.
I couldn't believe it. They met not even two days ago. I looked back at Jaxon and he took the card from me, reading it out loud" William Moon and Patricia Kyle would like to invite you to our ring ceremony. Starting from 5 pm till 12 am." He looked up at me and asked"Will found his mate?" I just nodded and said"Yeah. Not even two days ago."
He smiles, clearly happy for him "Then we should go." I smiled back at him as he kisses my cheek "I'll get breakfast started. Coffee or tea?" Before I could answer, he answers for me "Coffee, it is." And walked to the kitchen.

I couldn't help but wonder about Patty and Will. Getting engaged that quick.

He snapped me out of my thoughts"Where did I lose you too?" I look up at him as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his warmth. And I ask "This ceremony-" He knew what I was about to say, so he answered "Traditional actually. When two wolves find their mates, a moon ceremony takes place on the full moon. More like gratitude towards the Moon Goddess." I nodded and he kissed my cheek again, walking back to the kitchen.

Gratitude to the Moon Goddess.

I sat on the high chair and asked "Does every wolf do the ceremony?" He put the slices of bread in the toaster and turned at me as his black sweatpants hung low on his waist "Every single wolf." I nod "But you didn't." He smiles as he takes out the jam from the fridge "You're not a wolf, my love. Plus, I was already showing my gratitude when I saw you in the arena." He keeps the jam in front of me, kissing my neck and walking back into the kitchen.

X

I wore a pink dress that hugged me at the waist and flowed down till my calves with white shoes and the ring Jaxon gave me. Leaving my hair in its natural blonde waves. And minimal make-up.

Looking myself in the mirror one last time, I tugged my hair behind my ear and walked out of the room, He was sitting on the kitchen island, dressed and eating an apple.

My heart started beating fast.

I took a deep breath and walked to him. He looked at me and instantly his eyes widened, glowing red too for a second. He kept his half-eaten apple down and jumped off the island, staring at me up and down.
Eyes fixed on my curves the dress showed. I asked, "You don't like it?" He walked to me and kissed my temple, saying"You look too perfect. I think I'd need to stay with you all day because what if someone steals you away?" I giggled at his words. And noticed him this time.
He wore a simple grey-blue shirt and black slacks. Pairing them with his white sneakers and a watch in his left hand.
Jaxon wasn't much into formal wear but when he did- he looked beautiful no matter what. This man is gonna be the death of me. He pecked my lips and grabbed my hand.

X

We walked to the territory together. It looked beautiful. The territory was all glammed up.

The engagement was held in the territory auditorium. The stage was decorated too. A wall of flowers that had Patty & Will written on them. Crowded with people.

Jaxon had his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. I could tell how protective he was being.

I looked around and heard Jaxon "Here come the new mates." Will and Patty approached us, holding hands with wide smiles on their face. She wore a simple white long gown, with slits on both sides. Showing off her mocha tone long legs. Her hair is in a soft bun and her make-up soft too. She looked gorgeous.

While Will wore a navy blue tux with black dress shoes. Totally Will's style.

He hugged Jaxon while Patty wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear"Do you think I look good?" I looked at her and the poor soul was nervous. I smiled at her and said, "You look absolutely like a Queen." She smiled at me and said a quick thank you, hugging me tightly.

When Jaxon and Will finished hugging, Will looked at me with a big smile. And as he was about to hug me, Jaxon and Patty snarled. I looked at them both and Patty was nervous. She said, "I'm sorry."

We laughed as he pulls me in a hug and whispers "Thank you."

"For what?"

"If I hadn't come and met you that day, I wouldn't have gone in the woods and met Patty."

I pulled back and pushed his hair back "It was destiny, Will." He kissed my cheek and held Patty's hand. Jaxon wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. His protectiveness and possessiveness were on the edge as always.

The whole crowd quiets down. As the Alpha King and Luna Queen stepped on the stage. I hated Kane more than anything but I also adored the way Kane helped his wife get on the stage as Claude stood behind them both.

I looked at Lucinda and she gave me a weak but heartwarming smile. She was getting weak day by day and I wished that I could do something for her. I looked at Kane and he just stared at Jaxon's arm around my waist.
I was pissed at him. I wanted to tell Jaxon about who put the idea in my head but he already hated his father and I will not be putting more gas in the fire. It was not my place.

Lucinda sat on her throne and Kane said"Wolves, She-Wolves, And pups... we are gathered here today to celebrate the Moon packs newly mates. My nephew William Moon and our pack's she-wolf, Patricia Kyle."
Everyone cheered for them out loud, people howling He again said"And now as the sun is down, and it's the full moon tonight, it's time, to begin with, the Mating Ceremony."

I saw Patty and Will go up the stage and stood opposite each other. Looking at each other with a big exciting smile. Kane stood between them and said, "Now, I'd like to call Williams father, our beta, on the stage to continue the ceremony."

Claude bowed to Kane and then took his place, as Kane sat on his throne and beside his wife, kissing her cheek and holding her hand, saying something in her ear that made her smile at him.

Claude said out loud "Do you, William Moon, will promise on the Moon Goddess, that you will cherish and love your mate, Patricia Kyle, for the rest of your life. That your wolf, Sebastian, will cherish and love Patricia's wolf, Crescent, till death do you four apart?" William's smile grew and his eyes glowed green as he spoke"I promise on my and my wolf's life given by the Moon Goddess, I will."

Claude looked at Patricia and said"Do you, Patricia Kyle, will promise on the Moon Goddess, that you will cherish, love, and submit yourself to your mate, William Moon, for the rest of your life. That your wolf, Crescent, will submit herself to Sebastian and cherish him till death do you four apart?" Her eyes glowed gold and she smiled, bowing her head to him in submission, and said"I promise on my and my wolf's life given by the Moon Goddess, I will."

Claude said, "Now, these two mates will share the blood bond."

I looked at Jaxon and he whispered in my ear"Blood bonds are sacred to werewolves. They hold a promise that you will never leave them." He looks down at me, pulling me against him "Ever." I smiled at the way he explained it to me.

I looked back at the new mates. A warrior walked on the stage and gave Claude something wrapped in a royal blue velvet cloth. Claude unwrapped the cloth off of a silver knife and two thick black gloves. He gave one pair to William and another to Patty. Both of them wore their gloves in their left hand. Claude passed the knife to his son. William said, "I, William Moon, make the blood bond in the name of the Moon Goddess, to my mate, Patricia Kyle." He made a large cut right in the middle of his right palm and asked"Do you accept?" He passed the knife to Patricia and she spoke"I, Patricia Kyle, make the blood bond in the name of the Moon Goddess, to my mate, William Moon." She made the same large cut right in the middle of her right palm and asked"Do you accept?"

Both of them said in unison, with their eyes glowing and voices heavy " we accept "and shook their bloody hands. The warrior took away the knife from Patty as Claude took that same cloth that had the knife wrapped in before and wrapped their right hands together and said"William has chosen to mark his mate in front of everyone tonight."

I asked Jaxon"Aren't mates suppose to mark each other in private?" He replied"Not mates. Just the male wolf will mark she-wolf. And it's their choice. If they wanna mark in private or public."

I saw William's canines extending and eyes glowing green with golden specks in them. He sank his teeth on Patty's shoulder and I could see her eyes clench in pleasure as he bit her.

The crowd cheering for them.

He pulled back and he wiped the blood from his face. They looked at each other with heavy lustful eyes. Claude unwrapped the cloth from around their hands and the cut was gone.

Claude said out loud"I present to you, the new mates of the Moon pack. William Moon & Patricia Kyle!" The cheers grew louder than ever. Patty looked at me in the crowd with heavy eyes and a smile biting her lower lip in happiness. They looked back at each other and Claude said"Now the ring ceremony."

William took the ring from his pocket and it looked like moonstone and slipped it on her left ring finger. They looked so happy. Everyone was for them.

X

After the ceremony, everyone danced and drank.

I sat at the table with Patty and I saw her mark turning into a gorgeous full moon. I asked, "Your mark is turning into a Moon?" She looked at her shoulder and squealed excited"Every mark turns into something. It's a gift from the Moon Goddess."
I just nodded. She again asked, "So have you and Jaxon... mated yet?"

"No! No, not yet," I answered nervously. She again asked, "Did you got the heat yet?" I shook my head "Heat?" She replied"It's like everything inside you is on... fire. And the only way it can cool down is because of your mate. And you want him so badly that you'll kill for him. You want to rip his clothes apart until it's just two naked bodies." I put my hand in hers "Too much information." Giggling because I knew who she was thinking about. She cleared her throat with a smile "Sorry" gulping down the champagne in front of her. I offered her mine and she smiled, gulping it down too.

My eyes landed on Jaxon, holding a beer in his hand, his sleeves were folded up to his forearms as he talked to some other guy and Will too.

He threw his head back in laughter and ran his fingers through his hair. His smile was the only thing keeping me together. A gentle soul, he was. How did I get this lucky that his Moon Goddess chose me for him? He deserves better but I know I'm too selfish to let him go.

My eyes went down to his chest as I noticed some buttons undone. My hands aching to touch his tan skin. I heard his voice in my head"My eyes are up here, baby." I looked back at him and his eyes were glowing red, brighter than usual.

I sighed a whisper, gulping "sorry"

I turned my attention to Patty as he holds my hand "You need to listen very carefully. You need to go." My brows furrowed "What? Why?" Her cheeks blushing as she answered "I can smell your arousal, Caroline. And I know some of the other wolves too. You're not marked yet, and if they can smell you, they're gonna be horny. And if Jaxon knows, it'll be a blood bath." I looked around and she was right. Men were looking at me with glowing lusty eyes. My eyes landed on Jaxon and he had the same expression.

I got up and walked out of there, practically running.

•••••

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 33.2K 54
Deidre -Dee- Johson has had a rough life. A mother who is a drunk, a father who ditched out on her and her brother and sister, and a boyfriend who su...
257K 6.6K 57
BOOK 1 OF THE FOREVER SERIES At the age of sixteen, Roxy Thorn never expected to find her soulmate while attending her first White Moon Ball. She did...
123K 5K 44
"What do you want from me?" She said sobbing hoping that her assaulter would let her go. She struggled to get him off of her but her petite frame was...
633K 16.6K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...