ππ€π‚πŠπ’π“π€π†π„ | π˜₯𝘰 𝘬�...

By ziniscrib

[on-hold] Not everything you see on screen is what really lies in the actor's story. Do Kyungsoo, widely kno... More

p r o l o g u e
β€– chapter one
β€– chapter two
β€– chapter three
β€– chapter four
β€– chapter five
β€– chapter six
β€– chapter seven
β€– chapter eight
β€– chapter nine
β€– chapter ten
β€– chapter eleven
β€– chapter twelve
β€– chapter thirteen
β€– chapter fourteen
β€– chapter fifteen
β€– chapter sixteen
β€– chapter seventeen
β€– chapter eighteen
β€– chapter nineteen
β€– chapter twenty
β€– chapter twenty-one
β€– chapter twenty-three
β€– chapter twenty-four
β€– chapter twenty-five
β€– chapter twenty-six
β€– chapter twenty-seven
honestly

β€– chapter twenty-two

141 8 0
By ziniscrib

"I'm home!" Minkyong announced, mind fuzzy as she removed her shoes and put them on the shoe rack. Entering the living room, she was greeted by two figures sitting on the couch—a man and her sister.

Her brows arched when the two turned to her direction.

"Dejun Oppa?"

"Oh, you're home..." the lad trailed, appearing to be taken aback himself.

"What are you doing here?" Minkyong walked to them, strapping her bag over her shoulder before giving her sister a kiss on the forehead.

"The others left early, I just waited for you to be back."

Exchanging glances with Minyoung who refused to look back at her younger sister, Minkyong tried to piece out whatever that is happening in the room. Surely there's going on but no one would admit it.

"Well that's very kind of you, Oppa."

"No biggie." Dejun shrugged, now putting a small distance between him and Minyoung who couldn't bring her head up.

"What about you? It's already late, young lady."

Minyoung followed her sister who's walking to her room, knocking the table that's placed beside the two doors down, creating a ruckus. The assistant director jolted and tried to pick up the wooden decorative that fell down.

"Everything alright, sis?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good."

She entered her room and closed the door behind after leaving a comment about the two having fun before another crash resounded from inside.

"Minkyong-a! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!"

Pressing her back against the door, Minkyong released a deep sigh, biting her lip as her mind clogged with the feeling of Kyungsoo's lips that barely made impact to hers but pretty much put a turmoil in her mind.

***

Minkyong went to work again. Just as the usual, only this time it had her a bit distracted as her mind would flew off to what happened last night.

Was it wrong to leave like that?

To be frank, she freaked out when their lips touched that it didn't even last a second. It was just a split second and look at how it had her malfunctioning. Last night, it didn't look like it but her mind was filled with worries. Worries like, what if her breath smells? Or what if she is not a good kisser?

What if Kyungsoo just got carried away?

"Minkyong-ssi," the director called her attention as he shouted cut from the scene they were working on.

"Yes, gamdognim?" she perked, walking to him whilst holding the script and schedules in her hands.

"About the next scene, I was thinking..."

The day passed just like that. Soon, she was back to immersing herself in work, writing the next schedule for the next day and discussing all that has to be done on the next day, to make everything in order.

The director's phone rang and he paused what he was discussing with Minkyong. "I have to get this, excuse me." She nodded as he brought his phone to his ear but he turned back to her, covering the speaker of the device. "Uhm, can you discuss the next scene to the actors? We'll take the next scene after I get this."

She nodded. "On it."

She headed towards the actors getting their makeup done under the sun, breeze colder as the year was up to its end. The lead actress and the actors playing the role of the princes awaited inside the cottage.

Jisoo, Baekhyun and Nam Joohyuk huddled up in one corner where Haneul, Jonghyun and Joongi approached them, chuckling at something Baekhyun was saying.

Advancing their way, the actors took notice of the small assistant director and she signaled everyone to listen to her as she discussed the following scene they're about to film.

As Minkyong spoke, she created motions with her hand before absentmindedly knocking out a prop that was placed on the table, creating a clanging sound. Baekhyun, who was standing at her left, in the corner of the room, gasped exaggeratedly.

"Omona," he looked at the people who were in-charge of the props as Minkyong picked the things back to its position. "She did it. She did it." Baekhyun playfully pointed at the assistant director who whacked his arm lightly, in a joking manner, causing the people who were watching to laugh.

"Oh? She's hitting me," Baekhyun said, pulling a frown.

Minkyong could only laugh at his antics, shaking her head.

"If a girl hits a prince, the girl must be punished..." Baekhyun uttered his original lines, earning another light smack from the assistant director as the actors laugh at their exchanges.

"Did you get what I just said?" she turned to them and an audible yes and hums resounded.

"Alright, get ready."

She planted a pat on Baekhyun's shoulder before going back to where the staff stands behind the cameras. Waiting for the director's cue, she took the time to text her sister, asking how she was.

Soon, the next scene went on.

***

People scattered to the sponsored trucks that awaited outside their set. Minkyong stood by one of the stall that sells beverages, mind blanking as she sipped on the straw of her strawberry drink.

A poke on her shoulder caused her to jolt and turn to the person guilty of it.

"Oh, you." She bored her eyes at the actor who simply beamed at her, arms crossed. He ordered to the vendor before pivoting her head to the side, the assistant director's way.

"Yeah, me."

Heaving a deep sigh, Minkyong held the tip of her straw and stirred her drink.

"What's up..." Baekhyun started. "...with you and Kyungsoo?"

This caused the lass's brows to knit, brushing off the panic inside her mind at Baekhyun's question, and kept her cool.

"What's up with me and Kyungsoo?" She tossed back the question and a smirk crept to Baekhyun's lips, shaking his head in disapproval.

"I don't know?" He shrugged, leaning his back against the counter. "Did something between you two?"

She coughed, averting her gaze. "What makes you think that?"

"I don't know?" He shrugged again, but the playful smirk remained on his lips. "He was just odd last time I saw him. He was asking about situations with... girls. I mean, I'm not dumb to not realize there's something going on between the two of you." He arched a brow at her before the vendor held out his order and Baekhyun took them.

"W-what do you mean?" Minkyong sipped hardly, the straw hitting the bottom. The scenario with Kyungsoo the last evening flashed in her mind, her cheeks tinting.

The latter chuckled, heading to stand beside the assistant director.

"You know, I've known Kyungsoo for a long time. And it's the first time I heard him ask something like that. He looks different too. I mean, you know, he looks happy but a bit frustrated. Maybe lovesick."

He snickered, kiddingly nudging the girl's arm.

"I honestly don't know too." She blurted out.

"So there is something going on," he confirmed, feeling proud of himself as a smug look painted on his face. Minkyong shook her head in disbelief. "What don't you know?"

"How would I know if I don't know, right?" She kid, earning a blank face from the idol.

"But yeah, really. I think I just got myself in a complicated situationa and I don't have any idea what to do right now."

"Maybe you should talk to him."

who's excited for D.O's first single? 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Angel By Javs

Fanfiction

9.9K 456 12
Being the assistant of the writer Do Kyungsoo is rather.. interesting.
129K 6.3K 41
Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin: two different people with two very different personalities. But when they both fall prey to a couple of kidnappers, only...
1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...
850 132 10
When a top star Do Kyungsoo lied bedridden in the verge of his death, he starts to regret about a lot of things. But nothing could be done. Nobody ca...