⤖ chapter twenty-seven

The night grew deeper as Minkyong found herself immersed into a deeper conversation with Kyungsoo

The night grew deeper as Minkyong found herself immersed into a deeper conversation with Kyungsoo. It always mesmerizes her how she learns new sides of the actor everytime they talked. They stayed in the same table but everyone that were seated there have their own worlds, including them.

The pair would have long eye contacts, brushing off the intensity of it, and the emotions behind it. But everyone in the table knows that there is something more than there is in the surface.

Minkyong took a spoonful of soup and leaned forward to the table to intake it, when the table shook as Sehun stood up and missteped, causing the soup on Minkyong's spoon to spill.

Kyungsoo immediately acted on the situation and grabbed a napkin to hand to the assistant director.

"Gosh. Thanks." Minkyong took the cloth and dabbed it on her hand and skirt that was stained.

Looking over the youngest who sent an apologetic look at the others, Kyungsoo reminded, "be careful."

"Sorry, Hyung. Sorry, gamdognim."

"It's alright." Minkyong waved her hand off, smiling at the younger who left the table after bowing in apology.

"You good?" Kyungsoo glanced at the stain on her skirt, and upon seeing how it ruined its plain cream color, he flickered his gaze up to her face in concern. "Do you want to get changed?"

Wiping off the remaining wet substance, Minkyong shook her head in response. "It's fine."

"It's not." Kyungsoo shook his head in disapproval. He then turned to Suho who was busy cackling at something Chanyeol was saying.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, the leader craned his neck back and raised his eyebrows at Kyungsoo. "Hm?"

"Hyung, do you have the car keys?"

Suho nodded before palming his pockets to feel the key and slipped it out, handing it to Kyungsoo.

"You're going already? The party's not yet over."

"She stained her skirt so I'm just gonna take her to get some comfortable clothes. And I'm tired too."

Suho took a glimpse of the stain on the left middle side of Minkyong's skirt before nodding, understanding the situation.

"Okay."

The two then rose up from their seats, with Kyungsoo removing his jacket and giving it to her to have her cover the stained part.