⤖ chapter eight

"They liked the shade of your lipstick?"

Minyoung cracked at her sister's statement as the assistant director went on telling her what happened at work, narrowing her eyes to nowhere, her mind flying off to the scene earlier. She felt how Kyungsoo bored his eyes on her that time. It didn't slip from her keen eyes.

"Yeah. I'm starting to think Kyungsoo might have liked the shade as well," she chuckled, remembering the look on his face earlier.

"Kyungsoo? Your drama's main lead actor?"

"Yeah,"

Her sister huffed a breathy grin, "Maybe he's interested in those stuff too?"

Minkyong didn't know why but the idea made her uncontrollably laugh. Kyungsoo and lipsticks? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that for sure. But it just... he doesn't really seem to be a man taking particular interests in lipsticks?

"Yah, Unnie! How could you say that?" she threw a throw pillow at her sibling who only laughed at her reaction.

"What? You can never tell, Minkyong-a."

"It doesn't really, uhm... he's not like that."

Minyoung creased her brows, a dork face plastering on her countenance the more that let out more laughter from the younger.

"Come on, let me out of this house. Let's go on a shopping."

"Are you getting bored?"

"Who wouldn't get bored after staying here when the morning comes and leaves and repeating it endlessly?"

"You make it sound so horrible and traumatizing. Who are you? Fiona?"

Nevertheless, the young lass helped her sister stand from the couch and to her room to get dressed as they shared fits of laughter. Their grandfather left early to go to his friend's house just nearby the street, so the siblings were the only ones left at home.

Minkyong had her car returned so she drove them to the nearest mall. She knows her sister would later on demand for a few more strolls and sights to see. But she'd prefer for them to take it easy as they wouldn't know what might unexpectedly happen.

"How long has it been since we went to a mall together?" Minyoung wondered, gazing at the shops they pass by with Minkyong slowly pushed her wheelchair from behind.

The younger shrugged, "Maybe before you left for Italy?"

"Wow, it's been that long?"

She hummed in reply, eyes drifting to a certain cosmetic shop that had a familiar face standing just outside its entrance. The sudden stillness of the wheelchair caused her sister to turn her head to look at Minkyong in confusion.

"Why? Do you want to buy something from there?" the older asked, but she wasn't answered. Minyoung followed the direction of her sibling's gaze and stopped at the photo of a recognizable male.