๐‘€๐“Ž ๐ต๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐ต๐‘’๐“ˆ...

By floridamadewritez

๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
๐Ÿ—ฃ
33
34 (preview)
34
35
36
Just A Reminder ๐Ÿง๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
37
38
Chubs and Juicy's Estate๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’•
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

44

10.1K 487 204
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

If you immature don't read this because you will get blocked🙃.

November 7th, 2023: 7:30 a.m.

"Chubbbbsss, happy 26th mf birthday baby" I said smiling big coming inside the room with half of his gifts and breakfast.

Chubs and I are currently in Cabo celebrating his 26th birthday and the kids are with my mother at our house they already called at 6 something in the morning.

We been here for 3 three days exploring the island and stuff and today he said he wanted to chill at the house but I have a surprises for him.

"Thank you so much Juicy" he said smiling big then I walked over to him and placed his breakfast on the table and his gifts in the bed then I straddled his lap and tongued him down.

"I'm so happy we get to celebrate another birthday together just know I love you so much and I hope you enjoying yo vacation" I said smiling big.

"Me too and I'm loving my vacation it was needed I'm so glad you surprised me with it I feel like a king" he said cheesing causing me to smile.

"As you should that mean I'm doing my job, but these are half of your gifts I couldn't take all of them with me because rules are rules and I'm too pretty for prison so you'll get them when we get back home" I said then he started laughing.

"You is too pretty for prison I'd break you out on my el Chapo shit" he said causing me to laugh.

"Purr my fiancé gone stick beside me" I said sticking my tongue out then he stuck his out and put against mine then he pulled me into nasty kiss.

"Mm sexy ass and I'm glad you know" he said slapping my ass.

"Eat your breakfast" I said smiling big.

"Take these panties off then" he said grabbing my pussy from the back causing me to moan.

"Mm papi" I said then I felt his print against my pussy.

"Eat some of yo fruit first and lemme go get something" I said causing him to nod then I got off his lap.

"Strip" he said then he grabbed his tray.

"Ok" I said then I pulled down my panties and left them on the floor then I took off my bra.

"Bend over and lemme see" he said then I bent over and spread my lips for him.

"So pretty" he said then I got up and smiled.

"Be right back papi" I said smiling big as I walked to the door then I opened it.

"Ok hurry because we fucking all day that's what I want for my birthday" he said smirking.

"Ok" I said then I walked out the room and closed the door behind me.

Walking inside the living room of the villa my eyes landed on Dream.

"Come and get naked papi don't want us having clothes on" I said looking at her.

"Ouuu c'mere" she said then I walked to her then she hugged me and slapped my ass then she touched my kitty.

"Mm baby" I moaned softly.

"We finna have fun with you" she said smiling then she took off her shirt then she pulled down her pants and panties.

"That's all I want" I said smiling.

"Come on I wanna go see daddy" she said grabbing my hand.

"He finna be so happy" I said then we walked down the hall to our bedroom then I opened the door.

"Oh shit this my surprise" he asked with big eyes.

"Yes, you like it" I asked then he nodded.

"Hell yea" he said smiling.

"Hey daddy" Dream said smiling big.

"Hey baby" he said smiling then his eyes went on me.

"Come on let's sit while he eats" I said walking to the chair then I sat down.

"Dream eat Juicy's pussy while I eat" Chubs said looking at us then he started eating his eggs.

"Yes sir" she said then she got in front of me then I spread my legs opened and rested them on the arm of the chair.

"I missed this" she said then she I felt her spread my lips then she latched onto my pussy causing me to moan.

"Ahh shit" I moaned while looking at Chubs then he pulled his cover back and took his dick out his boxers and just let it be free as he continued watching us while he ate his breakfast.

"It feel good" he asked causing me to nod while I grabbed my titties.

"Yesss" I panted then he smirked.

"You look so sexy" he said smiling then he placed his food tray down then he got out the bed and pulled his boxers all the way down and pushed them to the side then he grabbed his fruit bowl and started eating.

"Mmm" Dream moaned against my lips while she continued devouring my pussy.

Dream can eat pussy now but Dave can really really eat pussy but I'm not even gone lie babygirl was doing her shit right now I can tell she missed me.

"Dreammmm" I moaned softly then she held onto my thighs because I was getting ready to close my legs.

"Stop now Juicy eat her" he said then Dream got up then I got up then we switched spots.

"Yo pussy so pretty baby" I said then I ran my tongue through her folds causing her to moan then I  spit on it and slurped it right back up.

"Fuck baby" she moaned throwing her head back then I started swirling my tongue around her clit.

"Mmm you taste so good" I moaned against her then I held onto her legs.

"Yessss" she moaned out sounding so sexy.

"Lemme see that pussy Juicy" Chubs said then I arched my back as I continued eating.

"Good girl" he said causing me to smile.

"Briiii oh my gosh" she moaned trying to close her legs.

"Stay still" I said holding them open.

"No cumming, stop" Chubs said then I kissed her clit and stood up then I sat in Dream's lap.

"Papi" I said looking at him.

"Yes" he asked then Dream started playing with my titties.

"Open the blue bag" I said then he nodded and grabbed the bag then he pulled out the box.

"Condoms" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Dream and I been talking and I'm ready for you guys to have sex but you gotta wear protection because that still my dick" I said smiling then he licked his lips.

"So y'all been planning this for awhile" he asked causing me to nod.

"Yes papi we wanted to do something special for you she gone be with us for the rest of the trip" I said smiling.

"Bet" he said nodding.

"Daddy lemme finger Bri" Dream said looking at him.

"Go head baby" he said then he then he spit on his hand and started stroking himself.

"Open yo legs" she said then I opened em and rested them on the arm of the chair again then reached in front of me and stuck two fingers inside of me.

"Uhh baby" I moaned leaning back on her.

"You gotta go deep with her" Chubs said then he walked over to us then he pushed her fingers deeper inside of me.

"Like this daddy" she asked then she started moving her fingers around.

"Yes good girl, hmm suck papi up" Dave said then he rubbed his precum against my lips then I licked them then I opened my mouth then he fed me his dick then I started bobbing my head on him while moaning.

"Mmm yesss Juicy suck papi good" he groaned then he sucked on two fingers then he reaches down and stuck them inside of dream.

"Daddy" she moaned continuing her assault on me.

"Mmm" I moaned when she started thumbing my clit.

"What baby" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-it feels so goood" she moaned out then she started going faster.

"Ahh yes Juicy.. make a mess love cum all over her fingers" Chubs groaned then my eyes rolled back as I made a mess on her fingers.

"Hmm daddy you get one I get one" Dream said removing her fingers from inside of me then she held it up then Dave sucked on her finger then she did.

"You taste so sweet" Chubs said then he did something that caused Dream moan loudly.

"Fuuuck" she moaned then he pulled his fingers out.

"Hmm get a taste of baby's pussy" he said taking his dick out my mouth then he gave me a finger then I sucked it clean then he did the same.

If y'all can't tell already when we around Dream her nickname is baby because she both of ours really.

"You taste good what you think papi" I asked licking my lips.

"Y'all both taste good" he said then he bent down and kissed me then he kissed Dream.

"Juicy I need you first get up and bend over on the bed and Dream you lay in front of her so she can eat" he said then we nodded.

"Yes sir" we said in unison then we got up and got in position for him then I spread my cheeks.

"Y'all been some good girls today I love it" he said then he pushed himself inside of me.

"Fuck papi" I moaned then I let go of my cheeks then I started eating Dream out.

"Ouuu you so fucking tight Juicy" he groaned stroking me at a steady.

"Ahh Chubbbss" I moaned out laying my head on Dream I couldn't even eat he was fucking me too good.

"That feel good baby" Dream asked holding my hair up.

"Y-yesssss s-sooooo good" I moaned out then I started throwing my ass back on him.

"Ouuu fuck Juicy and bet not stop" he groaned slapping my ass.

"B-baby let papi eat" I moaned out continuing my assault on him then Dream stood up and put her legs on either side of my body then she put her hands on my back.

"Uhh daddy" Dream moaned and it was like pussy got wetter it was something about her moaning that turned me on and seeing Chubs be the cause of it I found it sexy.

"Mmm" he moaned inside of her then grabbed my hips and started drilling my shit.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" I panted breathing heavily then I saw him latch onto Dreams clit then she made a crying face.

"I-I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she moaned out.

"Fuuuuuuuck" all three of us moaned out at the same time reaching our high then Dream got down and laid on her stomach breathing heavy while I did the same then Chubs bent down and kissed me.

"I love you so much" he panted inside my ear.

"I love you so much more" I panted putting my arms flat on the bed then he pulled out.

"Baby come clean this messy on Juicy now" he said slapping her pussy.

"Yes sir" she panted then she got up and came behind me.

"Slurp it up while I roll up" he said then she bent down and spread my cheeks and cleaned everything up.

"Mm daddy her pussy turning red" Dream said standing up.

"Good, you like when I fuck you rough don't you" he asked causing me to smile.

"Yes papi" I said then he started smiling.

"Y'all have fun I can't smoke in here I'll be back" he said then he came and kissed me passionately then he kissed Dream.

"Yes sir" we said in unison then he put on his sweats and went to the patio.

Even though I got us our own private villa the owners don't want us smoking in the house so that's why he goes outside.

"How does daddy's dick feel baby" she asked sitting on the bed then I got up and joined her in between her legs.

"So good it's so think and long you see how red my kitty getting and it's only the beginning" I said smiling.

"I'm scared" she said causing me to laugh.

"I'll help you baby, ok" I asked then I kissed her.

"Ok baby" she said kissing me back.

"Your boyfriend know you here Dream" I asked then she nodded.

"Yes, we have an open relationship he wanted to join but I don't know about that but he's here in Cabo doing what he wants" she said causing me to nod.

"I'll have to ask papi if he can join us because a foursome does sound nice we'll both have our own dick" I said laying on her then she started rubbing my booty.

"Yea it does but you know how men are with seeing other niggas privates" she said causing me to nod.

"You right but lemme go ask" I said then I got up and grabbed my robe.

"Ok hurry back baby" she said slapping my ass.

"Ok" I said smiling then I opened the sliding glass and went on the patio then I closed it.

"Wassup sexy face yo ass showing out I love it" he said squeezing my ass causing me to smile.

"Hey and it's your birthday I gotta get slutty for you" I said straddling his lap.

"I like seeing you eat pussy that shit turns me on for some reason" he said licking his lips.

"Me too especially hearing her moan" I said then he took a pull from the blunt.

"You gotta ask me some or you just wanted to sit out here" he asked then he lifted my robe in the back and grabbed my pussy.

"Baby's boyfriend wanna join us" I said then he raised an eyebrow.

"Join us how he ain't fucking you" he asked taking another pull.

"Duh papi you know I only want one body and that's you, but to drop dick in Dream and whatever else you wanna do because it's your birthday" I said then he passed me the blunt then I took and pull and passed it back.

To be continued...

Should they do a foursome?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.3K 27
๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ) ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—) ๐Š๐€๐˜๐…๐‹๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
12.6K 554 12
โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐‚๏ฟฝ...
331K 10.4K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 56.1K 112
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...