Glee - Homeward Bound Home Bo...

By JesseLikeAFox

Jesse and Sebastian work on getting more members for the New Directions meeting a lot of new people while doi... More

What You Missed On Glee
Mornings
What's up, Blogosphere?
Call Me Maybe
New Friends
Hopelessly Devoted to You
Auditions
Americano/Dance Again
New Leader and Member
It's Time
A Special Place
Welcome To New York
Chasing Pavements
A Show
Britney 2.0
Womanizer
Crazy/'U Drive Me Crazy
3
Don't Lip-Sync
Gimme More
Everytime
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
A Team
Blue-Ribbon Panel
Couple Night
2012 Presidential Debate
What's new?
Surprise Arrival
Callbacks
Closer
You Should Do Grease
Announcement
Other Announcement
Born to Hand Jive
Grease Cast
A Night To Remember
Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee
Glease
Grease, McKinley, Bravo
Superheroes Club
Game Plan
Dark Side
Dynamic Duets
The Storm
Superman
Holding Out for a Hero
The Leader
Some Nights
Gone
Homeward Bound/Home
Legends
Come See About Me
Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time
Find
Warblers
New Directions
Losing
New Directions Are Finished
Something Stupid
All That Jazz
Glee Is Gone
Winter Showcase
Don't Dream It's Over
Artie's Dream
Jingle Bell Rock
Christmas
Getting Closer
I Don't Know How to Love Him
Love You To Death and Tell Him
A Bully
SADIE HAWKINS DANCE
Regionals!!
Centerfold/Hot in Herre
A Thousand Years and Let Me Love You
You Are Special
It's All Coming Back to Me Now
This Is the New Year
DIVA
Diva-Off
Don't Stop Me Now
Hung Up
Bring Him Home
Because I Love You
You're All I Need to Get By
Getting Married Today
Reception
Anything Could Happen
Movies
Shout
Something Is Wrong
Girls Vs Boys
Aquaphobia
In Your Eyes
Footloose
FEUDS!!
Contract
By Your Side
The Bitch Is Back/Dress You Up
You're Out
Bye Bye Bye/I Want It That Way
I Still Believe/Super Bass
Closer
Guilty Pleasures
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Learning Guilty Pleasures
The Boyfriend Arm
Copacabana
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
Spice Girls
Mamma Mia
Last Chance
More Than Words
Gunshot
Say
See You Next Time!

Leaving

78 4 1
By JesseLikeAFox

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New York
At Endwell, Broome County
In Cooper and Jamert Household

Jamey was in the kitchen while everyone was in the living room. Blaine walks over to him making Jamey look at him. "Do you miss Lima?" Blaine asks him. "Yes, I miss my family and the choir room. The choir room is where I fell in love with Kurt, making friends and singing the songs I love with everyone." Jamey said to him making Blaine nod. "But I will find the time to see you guys." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Come on." Blaine said to him and the two walk to the living room. "I and Finn have been thinking about going back to Lima with your guys." Quinn said to them. "Why?" Sebastian asks them. "I thought it will help me find a job." Finn said to them with a smile. "You can do it here too." Cooper said to him. "I know but that is a safe place, so I want to try there first." Finn said to them. "Sounds like a plan." Jesse said to him with a smile.

Later, everyone was saying goodbye to each other outside by taxi. Jesse and Kurt share a big hug while Blaine was giving a hug to his brother. "I wish I can just lock you up here." Kurt said to Jesse and he kisses her cheek. "I know." Jesse said pulling away from Kurt. "I will be here soon keep some of the fun for me when I get here." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. Sebastian walks over to his brother. "Can you find out if there are any gyms around here." Sebastian said to him. "Okay, why?" Jamey asks him. "So, when I am here I want us to hit the gym now and then. It will be like a brother and brother day at the gym." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Sure. I see what I can do." Jamey said to him and the two brothers share a hug. "I will miss you, little brother." Sebastian said to him while they hug. "I know, I will miss you too big brother." Jamey said to him and the two pull away from each other. Jesse walks over to them as Sebastian walks over to Kurt to say goodbye. "I am going to miss you all over again." Jesse said giving him a hug making Jamey smile while hugging her. "I miss you too, little sis." Jamey said to her giving her a kiss on the forehead. Jesse looks at him with a smile as Jamey moves her hair out of her face. "Good luck back home." Jamey said to her making Jesse nod.

Quinn, Finn, Jesse, Sebastian, Blaine, and Sam get into the taxi with Copper, Kurt, and Jamey watching them. Kurt looks at Jamey to see he was trying to hold it together. Kurt puts his arms around Jamey and he puts his head on Jamey's chest. The taxi starts to leave with them waving goodbye at Cooper, Kurt, and Jamey who were waving back. When the taxi was out of sight, Jamey pulls away from Kurt who looks at him. Jamey's back was turned to them crying. Kurt walks over to him and gives him a hug. "I needed that." Jamey said to him hugging Kurt back with tears going down his face. "I know, I needed it to." Kurt said to him while hugging Jamey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 45.7K 47
"Once upon a time," Klaus began with a small smile, looking down at his baby girl. "There was a wolf king who fought a war for the most beautiful tre...
507K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
693K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...